Merry Christmas, happy Holidays, Happy Prophets B-day, Happy Hanukka .. whatver

bendog

Diamond Member
Mar 4, 2013
or just get off my lawn, punk. Have a nice holiday.

I might've spelled Hanukkah right. Oh well.

Freedom of speech in action except I bet most cowardly idiots who are used to using the "F" word as a Christmas greeting wouldn't dare to malign an Islamic feast day like Ramadan or risk getting their throats cut.

Freedom of speech in action except I bet most cowardly idiots who are used to using the "F" word as a Christmas greeting wouldn't dare to malign an Islamic feast day like Ramadan or risk getting their throats cut.

Merry Fucking Mohanada or whatever

FUCK the towelheads and their child molesting prophet

Oh but when Moore was messing wh pre teens it was ok? Wasn’t Mary considered a child bride ?

Oh but when Moore was messing wh pre teens it was ok? Wasn’t Mary considered a child bride ?
What is this ignorance you're spewing? You're so God damn stupid that even after all this time you try to catch me in some religious box when everyone knows I think believing in God is stupid...

Well, everyone buy you. Go play in the street retard

What is this ignorance you're spewing? You're so God damn stupid that even after all this time you try to catch me in some religious box when everyone knows I think believing in God is stupid...

Well, everyone buy you. Go play in the street retard

Well that’s rude ! The solstice unicorn will not be leaving chocolate poop in your sock drawer this year !

Forum List

Back