message board

If you think it's dead now, just wait until after the election is over.

"If you think it's dead now, just wait until after the election is over."

This can only be averted by one thing, by obviously allowing naked pictures to be posted :thup:

:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

Excellent idea!!! You first!! :beer:

I was thinking that flacaltenn should be first :smoke:

This is naked bodies right....:eusa_think:

Um, what else were you thinking this was about, or shouldn't I ask? :eusa_whistle: :popcorn:

Uh-oh :scared1:

This can only be averted by one thing, by obviously allowing naked pictures to be posted :thup:

:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

Ewww....

This place has ruined my moral compass, I'm descending into complete moral degeneracy :eek-52: :smoke:

Ya know -- in college, I was bored to tears one night at my off-campus complex in the middle of a swamp. So I just let out a big "SKINNY DIP" holler. And 20 minutes later it all happened. Don't entice me..

Ya know -- in college, I was bored to tears one night at my off-campus complex in the middle of a swamp. So I just let out a big "SKINNY DIP" holler. And 20 minutes later it all happened. Don't entice me..

I like this very much :smoke:

I was BORN to entice :dev2:

Ewww....

This place has ruined my moral compass, I'm descending into complete moral degeneracy :eek-52: :smoke:

Nobody ever saw THAT coming. :rolleyes: Are we in the FZ yet Coyote ???? :woohoo:

Ewww....

Nobody ever saw THAT coming. :rolleyes: Are we in the FZ yet Coyote ???? :woohoo:

uhhhhh....we seem to be in Current Events...umh....this IS a Current Event err if it happens....

hmmmm....might need to do a cosmic forum shift....

Ewww....

No but we could move into General Discussion if you prefer?

:popcorn:

I like this very much :smoke:

I was BORN to entice :dev2:

Ewww....

uhhhhh....we seem to be in Current Events...umh....this IS a Current Event err if it happens....

Beam me up Scottie. On my mark.......

Seriously Froggie, it was an OK question to ask. But maybe the BETTER question to ask is whether the US Political process is dying this year. The 2 name brand parties are doing their best to nauseate more reasonable people and shift them to the "politically homeless" 43% of potential voters.

I think (with some work on the fringes) we (USMB community) are a reflection of that. And if folks TUNE OUT -- you know who to blame -- RIGHT? Won't be USMB..

Last edited:

Ewww....

"this IS a Current Event"

That is correct, I'm in this and I AM a Current Event, I'm happening in the Current, this isn't one of those Time Warp happenings.

Ewww....

ELVIS PRESLEY - Saved ( con subtitulos en españo…:

It was a current NONEVENT. The nudie stuff still makes it a nonevent.

Coyote and I have been naked on this board for years....

wait a minute, if it was happening now and it was posted now it would be a current event.

Forum List

Back