🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Message To All Women In The Women's Marches, Worldwide

protectionist

Diamond Member
Oct 20, 2013
Recently there were womens' marches held in various national capitals around the world. Washington DC, London, Sydney, etc Quite a few issues were discussed. Lots of signs held up. But for women's rights, there is one issue that transcends them all >>> ISLAM.

All you women demonstrators should be for the 100% eradication of Islam. It's wife-beating (Koran 4:34), it's burkas and niqabs, horrific mutilations, "honor" killings, and all of its terrible misogyny.Without this firm position, you have little to say about women's rights.

Let these pictures clarify. I'd rather not add more of them with the gory details.

Suggestion for all these women >> You should read Brigitte Gabriel's book >> "They Must Be Stopped", with special attention to the chapter (9) entitled "Islam's Contempt for Women & Minorities"

upload_2017-3-14_14-48-20.jpeg
talibanbeatingwoman-300x202.jpg
AFG_burqas_t700.jpg

What's with RWNJ men that they believe they know what every American woman believes and does?

Recently there were womens' marches held in various national capitals around the world. Washington DC, London, Sydney, etc Quite a few issues were discussed. Lots of signs held up. But for women's rights, there is one issue that transcends them all >>> ISLAM.

All you women demonstrators should be for the 100% eradication of Islam. It's wife-beating (Koran 4:34), it's burkas and niqabs, horrific mutilations, "honor" killings, and all of its terrible misogyny.Without this firm position, you have little to say about women's rights.

Let these pictures clarify. I'd rather not add more of them with the gory details.

Suggestion for all these women >> You should read Brigitte Gabriel's book >> "They Must Be Stopped", with special attention to the chapter (9) entitled "Islam's Contempt for Women & Minorities"

View attachment 116762
AFG_burqas_t700.jpg
They don't care about that.

What's with RWNJ men that they believe they know what every American woman believes and does?
1. They believe women don't like to be beaten (with a whip ot stick)

2. They believe women should have equal testimony rights in courts as men.

3. They believe women should have the right to talk to whoever they want to, and not just who their husband designates.

4. They believe women should have the right to wear whatever they wish, and not be covered up from hear to toe in some ludicrous Islamic garb (even in hot weather)

That's just for starters - but did you not know all this ? :rolleyes:

3. They believe women should have the right to talk to whoever they want to, and not just who their husband designates.

4. They believe women should have the right to wear whatever they wish, and not be covered up from hear to toe in some ludicrous Islamic garb (even in hot weather)

Progressives believe that all the world's problems can be solved by shoving things in their vaginas.

View attachment 116762
AFG_burqas_t700.jpg

You're full of shit

You're full of shit
So you say the pictures shown above are fakes ? Of course they're not. So then State WHY you say what you said. . If you have anything to really say/ :rolleyes:

You think women aren't being abused in Islam ? (as their doctrine prescribes)

You're full of shit
So you say the pictures shown above are fakes ? Of course they're not. So then State WHY you say what you said. . If you have anything to really say/ :rolleyes:

You think women aren't being abused in Islam ? (as their doctrine prescribes)

Not our problem dude. Especially with all the women's rights at risk here in the good old us of a under the trump administration. That's where we need to focus our efforts.

View attachment 116762
AFG_burqas_t700.jpg

So women in our country shouldn't March for equality until every woman in the world has what we have here? Is that what you're saying?

Because what I am really hearing is, "shut up bitch, you have no right to complain; after all, we could be beating you and giving you forced clitorectomies."

The point you missed is not every woman supports these beliefs. Some women want to be beaten and appreciate their men telling them what to wear. Only a right wing nut job would not understand this.

Not our problem dude. Especially with all the women's rights at risk here in the good old us of a under the trump administration. That's where we need to focus our efforts.
Womens' rights are being IMPROVED under the Trump administration. - by him not being an ass-kisser to Muslims. And yes, Muslim abuse of women IS our problem - as long as we have Muslims living here.

And you DODGED my reply asking why you said I was "full of shit" Looks like you're better at trashing, than backing up your words.

Women marching for EQUAL rights ? That means a nationwide BAN OF AFFIRMATIVE ACTION.

OK. I'm for that.

The point you missed is not every woman supports these beliefs. Some women want to be beaten and appreciate their men telling them what to wear. Only a right wing nut job would not understand this.

Only a complete imbecile would answer by saying "Some women want to be beaten and appreciate their men telling them what to wear"

Maybe it's only a left wing nut job, and Muslim ass-kisser fool, who would even dream up something as degrading and stupid as that

So women in our country shouldn't March for equality until every woman in the world has what we have here? Is that what you're saying?

Because what I am really hearing is, "shut up bitch, you have no right to complain; after all, we could be beating you and giving you forced clitorectomies."
Obvioulsy, you are hearing what you CHOOSE to hear. Not my problem.

Womens' rights are being IMPROVED under the Trump administration. - by him not being an ass-kisser to Muslims. And yes, Muslim abuse of women IS our problem - as long as we have Muslims living here.

And you DODGED my reply asking why you said I was "full of shit" Looks like you're better at trashing, than backing up your words.

Dude, you're out of your mind!!

How does a woman "eradicate Islam" in countries thousands of miles away?

Forum List

Back