🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Women's rights? Pelosi, Hillary, Michelle O all submit to Islamic oppression of women!

Yeah, in Christianity, you have to get on your hands and knees…very dignified.
It's done as a show of respect, by choice, and I don't recall any point where you're told you HAVE to get on your hands and knees. I also don't see what this has to do with Islamic oppression of women.

You don’t see it because you’re not very bright.

If you’re comparing the traditions of the two religions, I’d rather wear a hat than drop to my knees.

Why do people act as if every time a jihadist kills an innocent person it's the first time it's happened? These throwbacks have been doing this for centuries. They have been killing bombing hijacking kidnapping slicing heads off as long as I've been alive. Some were lone ranger nut job hateful throwbacks and some were hater jihadist that want the whole earth rid of any other religion but their own.

This will continue until we get as nasty as they are. We must stop fighting each other and start fighting them or many many more innocent Americans and others will die. Next time it could be a school or a grocery store. It may happen in Disney Land or some crowded beach in California. The next time the victims may be children or shoppers and the weapon could be something other than a gun. Knock off the non sense.

This didn't happen because of our gun laws or because it was a gay bar this happened because there is a war being conducted against us by 12th century throwback Muslim haters that want us and our children dead. We had better get in the fight or we will lose many innocent people that are just out for a good time.

Gay straight or Bi or whatever we had better get together and win this, then we can go ahead and resume our battle of ideas with each other peacefully like we have for decades.

Funny you bring this up.

About the same time the 2nd Amendment was written, Christians were dunking women in the water to see if they were witches.

Somehow society decided it was not cool to keep dunking women and decided to do something about the archaic and moronic statutes that surrounded the stupidity of the law. Someday we’ll make the same realization about the 2nd Amendment.

Why do people act as if every time a jihadist kills an innocent person it's the first time it's happened? These throwbacks have been doing this for centuries. They have been killing bombing hijacking kidnapping slicing heads off as long as I've been alive. Some were lone ranger nut job hateful throwbacks and some were hater jihadist that want the whole earth rid of any other religion but their own.

This will continue until we get as nasty as they are. We must stop fighting each other and start fighting them or many many more innocent Americans and others will die. Next time it could be a school or a grocery store. It may happen in Disney Land or some crowded beach in California. The next time the victims may be children or shoppers and the weapon could be something other than a gun. Knock off the non sense.

This didn't happen because of our gun laws or because it was a gay bar this happened because there is a war being conducted against us by 12th century throwback Muslim haters that want us and our children dead. We had better get in the fight or we will lose many innocent people that are just out for a good time.

Gay straight or Bi or whatever we had better get together and win this, then we can go ahead and resume our battle of ideas with each other peacefully like we have for decades.

Funny you bring this up.

About the same time the 2nd Amendment was written, Christians were dunking women in the water to see if they were witches.

Somehow society decided it was not cool to keep dunking women and decided to do something about the archaic and moronic statutes that surrounded the stupidity of the law. Someday we’ll make the same realization about the 2nd Amendment.

You're off by about 100 years. The Salem witch trials ended in 1693. However, they didn't dunk anyone in water to see if they were witches even then.

Forum List

Back