🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Message To All Women In The Women's Marches, Worldwide

What's with RWNJ men that they believe they know what every American woman believes and does?
1. They believe women don't like to be beaten (with a whip ot stick)

2. They believe women should have equal testimony rights in courts as men.

3. They believe women should have the right to talk to whoever they want to, and not just who their husband designates.

4. They believe women should have the right to wear whatever they wish, and not be covered up from hear to toe in some ludicrous Islamic garb (even in hot weather)

That's just for starters - but did you not know all this ? :rolleyes:
The point you missed is not every woman supports these beliefs. Some women want to be beaten and appreciate their men telling them what to wear. Only a right wing nut job would not understand this.

You loony piece of shit.Are you out of your squash brained mind? Women want to be beaten. Uh huh.

I'm still a little unclear as to the loss of rights these women are prancing and marching about. What are they exactly?

I understand what the original OP is saying.
The problem is those problems aren't the experience of women here... they are in a foreign land thousands of miles away.This is not the same as folks getting together with a WeAre the World or other activist project to send food or medicines... this is fighting an evil ideology and there's not much harder to fight.
The women on these marches don't really even have a clue what the fuck they're marching for. Video clip after clip shows interviews with them being unable to answer very basic questions about what they're doing.
I have empathy for the women who suffer under the oppression of Islam, but doubt seriously there is a march that will attain any kind of victory for them.

Western women look really stupid marching with signs such as "We Are All Muslims" or "Islam Is A Peaceful Religion", and or covering their heads in a show of solidarity.

So women in our country shouldn't March for equality until every woman in the world has what we have here? Is that what you're saying?

Because what I am really hearing is, "shut up bitch, you have no right to complain; after all, we could be beating you and giving you forced clitorectomies."
Obvioulsy, you are hearing what you CHOOSE to hear. Not my problem.

Why don't you explain better why I shouldn't get equal to pay to men because other women in different countries have it worse.

So women in our country shouldn't March for equality until every woman in the world has what we have here? Is that what you're saying?

Because what I am really hearing is, "shut up bitch, you have no right to complain; after all, we could be beating you and giving you forced clitorectomies."

Why don't you explain better why I shouldn't get equal to pay to men because other women in different countries have it worse.
Women get equal pay after enough men are fired from the workforce.

You're full of shit
So you say the pictures shown above are fakes ? Of course they're not. So then State WHY you say what you said. . If you have anything to really say/ :rolleyes:

You think women aren't being abused in Islam ? (as their doctrine prescribes)

Not our problem dude. Especially with all the women's rights at risk here in the good old us of a under the trump administration. That's where we need to focus our efforts.
What 'rights' are at risk, you fucking sheeple?

You're full of shit
So you say the pictures shown above are fakes ? Of course they're not. So then State WHY you say what you said. . If you have anything to really say/ :rolleyes:

Not our problem dude. Especially with all the women's rights at risk here in the good old us of a under the trump administration. That's where we need to focus our efforts.

Here you go deeply stupid man. A tweet from a typical everyday run of the mill repub lawmaker that was sent out when millions of women took to the street not to long ago.

image.jpeg

You're full of shit

Here you go deeply stupid man. A tweet from a typical everyday run of the mill repub lawmaker that was sent out when millions of women took to the street not to long ago.

View attachment 117934
I didn't realize that that tweeter runs the world.
Again, what women's 'rights' are being denied, sheeple?

You're full of shit

View attachment 117934

You're as dense as you are stupid

Are you not equal to pay to men? You can't simply compare average salary for men to average salary for women because the demographics arenot the same.

Are you not equal to pay to men? You can't simply compare average salary for men to average salary for women because the demographics arenot the same.
Does the average women work the same amount of hours and do the same work as men in that survey?
Where I sit, people get paid for doing a job, immaterial to what sex does that job.
People who take lots of times off of work, for any reason, get paid less.
I don't see the problem.

View attachment 117934

You haven't answered the question. You aren't qualified to assess intellect if you can't even answer a simple, direct question.

View attachment 117934

You haven't answered the question. You aren't qualified to assess intellect if you can't even answer a simple, direct question.

No question worthy of answer was presented! Please try again!

Recently there were womens' marches held in various national capitals around the world. Washington DC, London, Sydney, etc Quite a few issues were discussed. Lots of signs held up. But for women's rights, there is one issue that transcends them all >>> ISLAM.

All you women demonstrators should be for the 100% eradication of Islam. It's wife-beating (Koran 4:34), it's burkas and niqabs, horrific mutilations, "honor" killings, and all of its terrible misogyny.Without this firm position, you have little to say about women's rights.

Let these pictures clarify. I'd rather not add more of them with the gory details.

Suggestion for all these women >> You should read Brigitte Gabriel's book >> "They Must Be Stopped", with special attention to the chapter (9) entitled "Islam's Contempt for Women & Minorities"
Well, that march was a plebiscite against the incoming Trump administration, more than anything else. His anti abortion stance is rather worrying. let alone his healthcare reform that would hurt the poor elderly, I don't know who Trump represents anymore, and I voted for the man. He is losing his base here. Bigtime. He better man up here.

I understand what the original OP is saying.
The problem is those problems aren't the experience of women here... they are in a foreign land thousands of miles away.This is not the same as folks getting together with a WeAre the World or other activist project to send food or medicines... this is fighting an evil ideology and there's not much harder to fight.
The women on these marches don't really even have a clue what the fuck they're marching for. Video clip after clip shows interviews with them being unable to answer very basic questions about what they're doing.
I have empathy for the women who suffer under the oppression of Islam, but doubt seriously there is a march that will attain any kind of victory for them.
Islamic oppression is alive and well INSIDE the USA. It isn't reported by the MSM. It happens to Muslim women AND non-Muslim women, and non-Muslim men. It sometimes has nothing to do with misogyny. Like when Lina Morales (a Catholic) was fired from her job in a Muslim-owned company, because she brought a bacon, lettuce & tomato sandwich to work. There's also the problem of American women (FOOLISHLY) marrying Muslim men.

Why should I explain it, when I'm not saying it, and I don't know who else is ? Do you ?

Forum List

Back