Zone1 Messiah 2030 - agree or disagree?

But much if not all could be the truth. If I were to say, "Jesus is the Christ", my words will not go down as canon or scripture but it can still be true. The three volume set of "Doctrines of Salvation" and excellent if you wish to read them. I believe they contain a great amount of truth.
But your pronouncement is not scripture, not canon. It matters not what ETB or JFS said at all.

No different than the other cult of Jehovah's Witnesses, giving dates and always wrong. False prophets.

So you recognize yourself.

No, I am not an apostate, and that will be the last you get on any of that.

Are you active. Worthy. Temple goer? Do you follow President Nelson.

You are out of step with policy, and you know it.

So you recognize yourself.

No, I am not an apostate, and that will be the last you get on any of that.

Are you active. Worthy. Temple goer? Do you follow President Nelson.

You are out of step with policy, and you know it.
And what policy is that? and going back to the question you never answered, Which pronouncement were you referring to? You seem to know quite a bit about the organization, structure and the meetings, not to mention past presidents of the church, etc., etc., etc. You sound like you have been a member in the past. If you wish for me to answer your questions, you need to answer the ones I've asked you first.

And what policy is that? and going back to the question you never answered, Which pronouncement were you referring to? You seem to know quite a bit about the organization, structure and the meetings, not to mention past presidents of the church, etc., etc., etc. You sound like you have been a member in the past. If you wish for me to answer your questions, you need to answer the ones I've asked you first.
So you don't follow President Nelson, his counselors, and The Twelve. Yes, your voices drift from the back of the room, "In our religion, we believe...", and the younger priesthood holders shudder.

So you don't follow President Nelson, his counselors, and The Twelve. Yes, your voices drift from the back of the room, "In our religion, we believe...", and the younger priesthood holders shudder.
Another dodge of my question, what policy is that? Last chance for you to give a few responses to my questions and to stop trying to change the subject.

Another dodge of my question, what policy is that? Last chance for you to give a few responses to my questions and to stop trying to change the subject.
Don't gas light, old man. Do you support President Nelson and the current priesthood leadership. What JFSA, Lee, and ETB thought does not matter now.

Forum List

Back