#Metoo aftermath: consent videos new trend to thwart rape allegations

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
A Worrying new trend is seeing women being asked to record “consent videos” before having sex with men who fear they will be accused of assault afterwards.
#MeToo Aftermath: “Consent Videos” New Trend to Thwart Rape Allegations

You losers asked for it now yah got it and as usual once you get it you don't want it. Just like women who get off on chasing married men it's a safety net to keep from getting hurt and others do it to see if they can steal him away it's the challenge.

If I were a man I'd do it too. You can't trust these overly medicated feminazis anyway. Sleep with you today claim rape forty years later.

Oh yeah this reminds me too of all these feminist douche bags who hate men yet go home to their female friend crying and asking her why doesn't anyone find her attractive or want her lol. Your getting what you wanted tards.

A Worrying new trend is seeing women being asked to record “consent videos” before having sex with men who fear they will be accused of assault afterwards.

You losers asked for it now yah got it and as usual once you get it you don't want it. Just like women who get off on chasing married men it's a safety net to keep from getting hurt and others do it to see if they can steal him away it's the challenge.

If I were a man I'd do it too. You can't trust these overly medicated feminazis anyway. Sleep with you today claim rape forty years later.

Oh yeah this reminds me too of all these feminist douche bags who hate men yet go home to their female friend crying and asking her why doesn't anyone find her attractive or want her lol. Your getting what you wanted tards.

All true and the witch hint for new male victims especially african american males goes on.

Fox, NatGeo, 'Cosmos' to look into misconduct allegations against Neil deGrasse Tyson

i like it , to me its just youngers getting what they DESERVE . Young guys need an official class of women that SELLS the goods and do away with all the silliness of dating and wooing chicks that can turn on a guy in an instant .

This might provide some help. It will do nothing to stop women making accusations against men who never met them. That's what happened to Brett Kavanaugh.

Republicans yearn for simpler times when a woman could be assaulted and expected to never speak about it and endure the pain and shame for the sake of the attacker.

Republicans yearn for simpler times when a woman could be assaulted and expected to never speak about it and endure the pain and shame for the sake of the attacker.
Wrong.

Whether left or right, intelligent people are alarmed at the growing trend of false accusations and the determination of feminazis to destroy then lives of innocent men.

Wrong.

Whether left or right, intelligent people are alarmed at the growing trend of false accusations and the determination of feminazis to destroy then lives of innocent men.
You argue women have no right to be believed. So your argument is bullshit.

Wrong.

No one has an inherent right to be believed. Plenty of people are liars.

What's wrong with that?

Wrong.

You are a coward and liar as I made no such argument.

However NO ONE has the right to be believed.

Everyone does have the right to to presumption of innocence which defeats your misandric claims.

Wrong.

But according to you, mostly women.

Wrong.

You are a liar and coward as no one said that.

Wrong.

Everyone does have the right to to presumption of innocence which defeats your misandric claims.
I said you argue that woman don’t have a right to be believe; you call me a liar and a coward; then you openly claim they have no right to be believed. Go fuck yourself.

Wrong.

WTF? Where would you get that idea? I think you have me confused with another poster. It's almost always the man's fault IMO.

Wrong.

I said you argue that woman don’t have a right to be believe; you call me a liar and a coward; then you openly claim they have no right to be believed. Go fuck yourself.
No I won't I am correct.

You are a coward and dishonest little **** you made fake accusations.

Fuck you loser the posts prove you are a lying sack of shit

Wrong.

I stated no one has the right to believed you little bitch and that makes you a fucking liar and coward.

Now YOU go fuck your self as I have owned your ass

Wrong.

Where's the statement he was responding to? You cut out parts of the thread to change the context. What a dishonest thing to do. That should be a TOS violation IMO.

Its bollox isnt it ? Two examples given from the same anon source.LOL. Given that its the Sun I suspect that it was dreamt up by a sub with a space to fill in the morning edition.
Naturally it enrages the sub normals on here.

Wrong.

--------------------------------------- sure , believe them after they act like adults and report assaults Promptly to proper authorities , be examined to establish Proof and then go to Court BFlag .

Forum List

Back