Mexican radio station number 1 in LA & Orange counties

is it just me or when you hear mexican music you crave mexican food?

Funny you say that, I was talking with my friend last night about how you never meet a Mexican who can't cook. She has neighbors that are Mexican and I am jealous. The wife is always bringing her food. And the other night their friend made the best tacos.

Funny you say that, I was talking with my friend last night about how you never meet a Mexican who can't cook. She has neighbors that are Mexican and I am jealous. The wife is always bringing her food. And the other night their friend made the best tacos.

My ex girlfriend was Mexican and it is true as long as they have a traditional Mexican mother who teaches them, otherwise they can't even boil water like most people these days.

seriously true....my mexican buddy's wife can cook, i mean cook. she puts the restaurants here to shame. and you know what, she does it on a low budget because she makes everything from scratch....me....i don't have the time so i go the mexican supermarket nearby.

i wish i could cook like her.

oh, and yes, that is mexican supermarket

they make tortillas right in the store, they are still warm when you buy them, their house made quac, sourcream.....i want to rent space in that store

seriously true....my mexican buddy's wife can cook, i mean cook. she puts the restaurants here to shame. and you know what, she does it on a low budget because she makes everything from scratch....me....i don't have the time so i go the mexican supermarket nearby.

They always make from scratch, and you will never see them using taco seasoning mix. That was my favorite part of NYC, all the homemade Mexican food.
The best restaurant I went to was in Brewster, Washinton though.

They always make from scratch, and you will never see them using taco seasoning mix. That was my favorite part of NYC, all the homemade Mexican food.
The best restaurant I went to was in Brewster, Washinton though.

i was so guilty of that when i was a teenager

:redface:

It's over-whelmingly mexican in California.

One thing you're not taking into consideration is that the most mexicans, mestizo or not, check mark on the census white hispanic, because hispanic isn't a race and their only other options are black, asian and native.

Here is an example of what I'm talking about: More Hispanics check 'white' on Census - El Paso Times

Demographics for El Paso: El Paso, Texas - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

According to the 2010 US Census, the racial composition of El Paso was:

Whites - 80.84%
Black or African American - 3.39%
Native American - 0.73%
Asian: 1.18%
Native Hawaiian and other Pacific Islander - 0.14%
Two or more races - 3.34%

Ethnically, the city was:
Hispanic or Latino (of any race) - 86.62%

So. As you can see, Mexicans are checking White on the census, even though most of these Mexicans are in fact not white, rather Mestizo. But since mestizo isn't an option, they just check white...

The dynamics of demographcis are quiet complex and it's something I've studied thoroughly in my own free time for many years now.

California is Mexican.

The actual number for non-hispanic whites I believe I read somewhere was 24.6% for the state of California and that number has been on a steep decline for about 15 years now. I believe just since Obama has been elected, California has lost over 1 million non-hispanic white residents due to migration to Texas, Nevada, Arizona, Florida (red states for the most part) and to a lesser degree race mixing and low birth rates. Some leave because of democrat fiscal policy, others because of mexican dominance over everything there both culturally, socially and fiscally. California is in shambles.

The US Census tracks both White (Hispanic) and White (Non-Hispanic), and they disagree with the numbers you've pulled out of your ass.

Do you have a source for these numbers?

The U.S. census doesn't determine what an individuals race is. The individual decides that. Idiot.

There are two boxes on the Census form - one labelled "Hispanic", the other labelled "White, Non-Hispanic".

Are you claiming that all the Mexicans in San Diego checked the wrong box?

You heard wrong.

San Diego is 47.6% Non-Hispanic White, and 32.7% Hispanic.

Not close to a "majority".

San Diego County QuickFacts from the US Census Bureau

It's over-whelmingly mexican in California.

One thing you're not taking into consideration is that the most mexicans, mestizo or not, check mark on the census white hispanic, because hispanic isn't a race and their only other options are black, asian and native.

Here is an example of what I'm talking about: More Hispanics check 'white' on Census - El Paso Times

Demographics for El Paso: El Paso, Texas - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

According to the 2010 US Census, the racial composition of El Paso was:

Whites - 80.84%
Black or African American - 3.39%
Native American - 0.73%
Asian: 1.18%
Native Hawaiian and other Pacific Islander - 0.14%
Two or more races - 3.34%

Ethnically, the city was:
Hispanic or Latino (of any race) - 86.62%

So. As you can see, Mexicans are checking White on the census, even though most of these Mexicans are in fact not white, rather Mestizo. But since mestizo isn't an option, they just check white...

The dynamics of demographcis are quiet complex and it's something I've studied thoroughly in my own free time for many years now.

California is Mexican.

The actual number for non-hispanic whites I believe I read somewhere was 24.6% for the state of California and that number has been on a steep decline for about 15 years now. I believe just since Obama has been elected, California has lost over 1 million non-hispanic white residents due to migration to Texas, Nevada, Arizona, Florida (red states for the most part) and to a lesser degree race mixing and low birth rates. Some leave because of democrat fiscal policy, others because of mexican dominance over everything there both culturally, socially and fiscally. California is in shambles.

The US Census tracks both White (Hispanic) and White (Non-Hispanic), and they disagree with the numbers you've pulled out of your ass.

That is how it works in a psych eval. We ask both race and culture. I can always tell when the person who did the face sheet was uncomfortable with the question because they put 'patient didn't answer.' How stupid. They always answer. Culture is next. Just because a person is African American doesn't mean that is also their culture, case in point, an AA student I had who was raised by white people.

No escaping the sentiment prevalent in this thread: we need to stop immigration to make sure the whites are the majority in America. I get it.

The U.S. census doesn't determine what an individuals race is. The individual decides that. Idiot.

There are two boxes on the Census form - one labelled "Hispanic", the other labelled "White, Non-Hispanic".

Are you claiming that all the Mexicans in San Diego checked the wrong box?

You mean to tell me all of those mexicans in El Paso are white like a European? The numbers speak for themselves. El Paso is almost 90% mexican while 90% of the population there classified themselves as white.

For your information a white hispanic is someone who is as white as a swede but happens to have spanish roots. Cameron Diaz is a white hispanic. Again, white as a european. Hispanic is not a race like white or black.

So tell me again, are those mexicans in el paso white hispanics? No they're not. They're checking white on the census because they want to give themselves the gift of whiteness. Or perhaps they're confused about what their race is, which is understandable because Mexicans are technically mixed race, white/native indian.

They're not white. And neither is California and El Paso.

Last edited:
Those damn Mexicans!

Well when you consider that Mexicans are the majority in San Diego and are quickly becoming the majority in southern Kalifornia (as a whole), why would it surprise you that Mexican radio is so big??

Ask Coloradans how they love the influx of commie liberals running from Kalifornia........

the people running from California are not "Commie/Liberals"....the ones running are people who are tired of all the fucking Far Left assholes from the OTHER States that have flocked to this State over the last 20-30 years and have fucked up arguably one of the best places to live on the planet......now ask LONG TIME Californians what they think of those fuckers....:eusa_eh:

Well when you consider that Mexicans are the majority in San Diego and are quickly becoming the majority in southern Kalifornia (as a whole), why would it surprise you that Mexican radio is so big??

Ask Coloradans how they love the influx of commie liberals running from Kalifornia........

Mexicans are already the majority in So. California!

The last I heard, they were in SD but you're probably right....Kalifornia is being "re-claimed" by the Mexicans. Give it another 40-50 years and the US will be down to 49 states.

in another 50 years your neighbors will be saying....."buenos días buen día hoy".....

thats just the way many of you "outsiders" look at things.....California has always had lots of Mexicans here with lots of Mexican culture around....lots of Spanish being spoken.....some of the most "Anti" Illegal people in this State that i have run into are native born Mexicans.....they are tax payers and see whats happening they just dont go the racial shit like many others seem to do....but they dont like it as well.....but the Feds and this State have allowed this to happen....and years ago when things were good.....no one gave them a second thought.....now when things are shitty.....its the Brownies fault....

Forum List

Back