Mexicrats to funnel more to their “BASE” / illegal Mexicans at the expense of good Americans

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
I’m looking forward to hearing all the campaign rhetoric about to hit...and all the not so clever ways that Mexicrats intend to funnel more to their base....ILLEGALS.
I’m particularly interested in hearing all the new spins on minimum wage increases and the like. I love all the sneaky shit Mexicrats try to pull. Good Americans no longer buy any of the shit they try to sell.
Mexicrats:
“We need to raise the wage for illegals...good Americans can absorb the price increases on goods and services.”
Everything they do and say is with illegal Mexicans in mind and of paramount concern.
Grab your popcorn...it’s about to get good.

Why would illegals be there base when they can’t , nor would they want too, vote .

I’m looking forward to hearing all the campaign rhetoric about to hit...and all the not so clever ways that Mexicrats intend to funnel more to their base....ILLEGALS.
I’m particularly interested in hearing all the new spins on minimum wage increases and the like. I love all the sneaky shit Mexicrats try to pull. Good Americans no longer buy any of the shit they try to sell.
Mexicrats:
“We need to raise the wage for illegals...good Americans can absorb the price increases on goods and services.”
Everything they do and say is with illegal Mexicans in mind and of paramount concern.

Someone brought up a great point the other day here IRL. They said something to the effect of, "So many Americans, who now work in mass-workforce warehouse environments, rather than take part in manufacturing the products they're preparing to ship to customers, are rather handling consumer goods made overseas." I don't know why, but for some reason, those words struck me as very powerful.

Mexicrats:
Whot the fookin hell are ya babblin' about?

There too much wrong with that nonsense to even know where to start.

Why would illegals be there base when they can’t , nor would they want too, vote .

Oh I get it...you’re not aware of all the anchor babies whom are eligible to vote. I should have notified you of that beforehand. The Party believes that if they bend over backward for illegals the tone will echo among all Mexicans legal and illegal.
Mexicrats are hanging on to relevance by a thread...they can’t win a vote from a legitimate, stand-up real American anymore...they have to target desperate, low iQ needy types with high fertility rates to stay in the game. Bottom feeders, pole puffers, weirdos and men in dresses aren’t enough to keep them around.

Oh I get it...you’re not aware of all the anchor babies whom are eligible to vote. I should have notified you of that beforehand. The Party believes that if they bend over backward for illegals the tone will echo among all Mexicans legal and illegal.
Mexicrats are hanging on to relevance by a thread...they can’t win a vote from a legitimate, stand-up real American anymore...they have to target desperate, low iQ needy types with high fertility rates to stay in the game. Bottom feeders, pole puffers, weirdos and men in dresses aren’t enough to keep them around.

Ah yes ! Let’s target the anchor babies!

Lol. You are a paranoid kook if you think that makes any sense .

I believe that most Illegals are natural future Republicans: they work hard, theyre religious, they risked their lives to come to America and they send most of their earnings back home. We're letting the Progressive Jihadists control the debate and losing our on tens of millions of real voters

I believe that most Illegals are natural future Republicans: they work hard, theyre religious, they risked their lives to come to America and they send most of their earnings back home. We're letting the Progressive Jihadists control the debate and losing our on tens of millions of real voters

We need our workers spending their money here not in mehico.

Ah yes ! Let’s target the anchor babies!

Lol. You are a paranoid kook if you think that makes any sense .

You don’t believe this is a constituency worth pursuing for a Party that’s desperate as hell? HRC couldn’t have won the popular vote if it weren’t for this group. HRC won the popular vote thanks to Mexico “meddling”.
FT_15.09.10_BirthsToUnauthorizedImmigrants_LineChart310px.png

Forum List

Back