Mexifornia politicians can’t win unless they promise to serve illegal aliens...Is your state next?

you had better hurry up and get out of there before they take your house and kick you out....

Oh I’m good...they can’t afford the nut on 10sqft in my neighborhood.
I’m more concerned about them running all the retired, wack-job postal carriers out and into that other filthy shithole...Nevada.
were i am at is ten times better than were i was.....no congestion.....cheaper cost of living.....no state tax...i can sit here and laugh at your plight......lol....

My plight?
That’s funny...I drink my morning coffee in my backyard which happens to be the sandy beach of the Pacific Ocean...Yep, my life sucks.
you can tell by how much you bitch and moan every fucking time you put up a thread how great your life is.....no one cries like you do about how fucked it is where you live if you have a great life.....but then you are a broke loser....

Intelligent people look past their nose Harry...we think big picture, we have children growing up here...you wouldn’t understand as most filth isn’t bothered by living amongst other filth.
We aren’t scared of LefTard labels and stereotypes...we have an axe to grind with wetbacks and we’re grinding the fuck out of it. Sack up and do the right thing for your fellow countrymen...take a stand and stop being such a pussy.

you had better hurry up and get out of there before they take your house and kick you out....

Oh I’m good...they can’t afford the nut on 10sqft in my neighborhood.
I’m more concerned about them running all the retired, wack-job postal carriers out and into that other filthy shithole...Nevada.
were i am at is ten times better than were i was.....no congestion.....cheaper cost of living.....no state tax...i can sit here and laugh at your plight......lol....

My plight?
That’s funny...I drink my morning coffee in my backyard which happens to be the sandy beach of the Pacific Ocean...Yep, my life sucks.
you can tell by how much you bitch and moan every fucking time you put up a thread how great your life is.....no one cries like you do about how fucked it is where you live if you have a great life.....but then you are a broke loser....

Intelligent people look past their nose Harry...we think big picture, we have children growing up here...you wouldn’t understand as most filth isn’t bothered by living amongst other filth.
We aren’t scared of LefTard labels and stereotypes...we have an axe to grind with wetbacks and we’re grinding the fuck out of it. Sack up and do the right thing for your fellow countrymen...take a stand and stop being such a pussy.
.take a stand and stop being such a pussy.
i did take a stand....instead moaning and groaning like a pussy i did something about it....intelligent people dont cry,they act and get things done,but you wouldnt understand that,but then thats why you picked the name you go by.....

Forum List

Back