Mexifornia to move one step closer to commie as Newsom wants the state in the pharmaceutical biz.

Wow...you mean we would have the best legal cannabis AND the least expensive generic drugs on the market too? Damn it's good to be a Californian!!!!

Cant wait for people to break into the state run pharmacies and not be charged for theft :lol:
Fuxkin delusional moonbats

Wow...you mean we would have the best legal cannabis AND the least expensive generic drugs on the market too? Damn it's good to be a Californian!!!!
It just amazes me how people like you think govt dependency is a good thing.

Need to fix the homeless crisis first. LA and San Fran have become hell holes.

The illegals will get free healthcare, then get their free prescriptions.
Then they can rob the pharmacy with no repercussions to pay for their other habits.
Lol welcome to Murica!

Remember when a california congressman wanted to legalize id theft and social security fraud? Lol
What a regressive state

Lower drug prices !?? Gasp! What monsters !

You know who else wants to lower drug costs ? Donald Trump .

Ignorance is bliss. Enjoy that state of euphoria as your state burns to the ground. CA is now even screwing up their own marijuana industry.

Ignorance is bliss. Enjoy that state of euphoria as your state burns to the ground. CA is now even screwing up their own marijuana industry.

Adjustments can be made. I’ve yet to visit a storefront that didn’t have a line of people to rival Starbucks.

There’s just no level this super shithole won’t stoop to is there?
Newsom wants California to be first state to sell its own prescription drugs
Whats wrong with your fellow Americans getting a better deal.

And by the way, when are you leaving. Soon I hope.

Fuck it...why stop there huh?
Should Father Government “administer” all commodities?

Would you support Father Government running gas stations and grocery stores as well?

Adjustments can be made. I’ve yet to visit a storefront that didn’t have a line of people to rival Starbucks.

I bet they can't make the butter like you can.

There’s just no level this super shithole won’t stoop to is there?
Newsom wants California to be first state to sell its own prescription drugs
Whats wrong with your fellow Americans getting a better deal.

And by the way, when are you leaving. Soon I hope.

Fuck it...why stop there huh?
Should Father Government “administer” all commodities?

Would you support Father Government running gas stations and grocery stores as well?
Driving on govt. roads already. Why stop.

Forum List

Back