🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Mia Love Calls For Trump To Step Down

If Trump turns out to have raped a woman, his Chumps will defend him.

"At least he isn't like Ted Bundy!"

Mia Love, who the pseudocons loooooove, has refused to endorse Trump from the get-go. And now she is calling for him to step down.
Exactly! She was never FOR him, idiot.
She unequivocally stated she could not endorse him. She also said she was not going to vote for Clinton.

And now she is calling for Trump to step down and let Mike Pence run so we can defeat Clinton.

Retard.

Donald Trump bragged about sexually assaulting women and committing adultery.
And Bill Clinton actually DID it.

So did Trump! HE BRAGGED ABOUT IT!

I am very much going to enjoy watching Trump get his ass kicked and thrown out of my party.
Where's the documentation?
Out of Trump's mouth, you unbelievably dense idiot. His own testimony!

"I just start kissing them. I don't even wait. And when you're a star they let you do it. You can do anything. Grab them by the pussy."

You Chumps have no moral legs to stand on ever again. Your refusal to condemn Trump's behavior, your refusal to condemn his groping of women, your refusal to condemn his adultery, has taken away your right to ever criticize anyone on moral grounds ever again. Even worse, your attempts to DEFEND Trump's sick behaviors mean you CONDONE that behavior.

You're done. You are on the side of evil.

Mia Love, who the pseudocons loooooove, has refused to endorse Trump from the get-go. And now she is calling for him to step down.
She unequivocally stated she could not endorse him. She also said she was not going to vote for Clinton.

And now she is calling for Trump to step down and let Mike Pence run so we can defeat Clinton.

Retard.
No kidding, retard. She has said that all along, this is nothing new. You're really dense, aren't you?

Retard.
No kidding, retard. She has said that all along, this is nothing new. You're really dense, aren't you?
You're done. You are on record condoning Trump's behavior. You are on the side of evil. Adultery, sexual assault. You have shown your true character.

For Trump's Chumps, it not about right and wrong. It's about power. They are no different than the sleazebags who currently hold office.

These are soulless scum whose hatred of Clinton has made them deaf and blind and defenders of evil.

I am very much going to enjoy watching Trump get his ass kicked and thrown out of my party.

"I just start kissing them. I don't even wait. And when you're a star they let you do it. You can do anything. Grab them by the pussy."
So, we have one candidate who talked about groping women 11 years ago in a private conversation versus a candidate whose husband actually DID grope and sexually assault women (while president and in the WH). THEN smeared and slandered his victims when they came forward. Do we vote for the one who "talked" about it, or do we vote for the one slandered her husband's victims when he actually DID it?

So, we have one candidate who talked about groping women 11 years ago in a private conversation versus a candidate whose husband actually DID grope and sexually assault women (while president and in the WH). THEN smeared and slandered his victims when they came forward. Do we vote for the one who "talked" about it, or do we vote for the one slandered her husband's victims when he actually DID it?
Hey dumbfuck. Trump admitted to groping women. That means he groped women. Get that through your thick, thick, thick skull.

And what the fuck makes you think Clinton's wrong makes Trump's wrong okay? Do you understand you are actually arguing that two wrongs make a right? That's a five year old's argument!

This is what I mean. You are defending Trump's wrongs. So you are done. You have defended evil and you no longer have any moral legs to stand on.

You're done.

You think tossing out red herrings when WE ARE TALKING ABOUT TRUMP somehow makes what Trump did not wrong! Unbelievable.

Your stuck in a retarded rut, Chump.

Trump did wrong. Face it. Admit it. Wake the fuck up.

Trump could be caught throwing live puppies into rush hour traffic, and his Chumps will "b-b-b-b-but Clinton" their way merrily along.

They are a lost cause. They are beyond redemption.

But the sane people of America get it. They understand this man abused his celebrity to grope women. They understand he tried to have sex with a married woman. He testified to this himself. He BRAGGED about it.

Sane people get it. Trump's one sick abuser of women. He even treats his own daughter as a piece of meat.

America is going to hand Trump his ass.

Herbert, Chaffetz say they won't vote for Donald Trump in light of leaked video

Gov. Gary Herbert and Rep. Jason Chaffetz announced Friday they will not vote for Donald Trump in the wake of a leaked video showing the Republican Party’s presidential nominee making vulgar remarks about women.

"Donald Trump's statements are beyond offensive & despicable," Herbert tweeted Friday evening. "While I cannot vote for Hillary Clinton, I will not vote for Trump."

Rep. Mia Love called the video "disappointing and disgusting," according to her campaign manager Dave Hansen.

Trump's Chumps picked a loser who sexually assaults women.
Liar. Trump is guilty of nothing more than potty mouth, locker room conversation that goes on every single day between and among men talking about women. The real sexual molester is Bill Clinton, enabled by his sleazy bitch wife who attacks all who accuse the cur dog, Bill of assault.

Trump talks dirty in private. Bill acts dirty in private. Hillary does not stand up for the women he rapes and molests.

I don't think I've every been in a conversation where assaulting women was looked on approvingly.

Trump admitted to groping women. That means he groped women.
Suddenly Trump tells the truth? I like your selective faith in his honesty. :lol:

And what the fuck makes you think Clinton's wrong makes Trump's wrong okay?
That's not what I said, stupid. I'm talking about his wife's documented history of slandering the women Bill Clinton sexually assaulted. Maybe you're just too damn dumb to grasp what everyone is saying about her hypocrisy (and your's).

You think tossing out red herrings when WE ARE TALKING ABOUT TRUMP somehow makes what Trump did not wrong!
Hey dumbfuck, there are TWO candidates in this race and one of them is Hillary. Calling her out for her attacks on her husband's victims while condemning Trump's comments about women is not a red herring. It's called FAIR GAME. I realize you don't like that but tough shit.

Gov. Gary Herbert and Rep. Jason Chaffetz announced Friday they will not vote for Donald Trump in the wake of a leaked video showing the Republican Party’s presidential nominee making vulgar remarks about women.

"Donald Trump's statements are beyond offensive & despicable," Herbert tweeted Friday evening. "While I cannot vote for Hillary Clinton, I will not vote for Trump."

Rep. Mia Love called the video "disappointing and disgusting," according to her campaign manager Dave Hansen.

Liar. Trump is guilty of nothing more than potty mouth, locker room conversation that goes on every single day between and among men talking about women. The real sexual molester is Bill Clinton, enabled by his sleazy bitch wife who attacks all who accuse the cur dog, Bill of assault.

Trump talks dirty in private. Bill acts dirty in private. Hillary does not stand up for the women he rapes and molests.

I don't think I've every been in a conversation where assaulting women was looked on approvingly.
You must not have around during the Clinton presidency then because every liberal, including Hillary (the defender of women lol) was excusing it because HE was the one doing it.

:0) Let me guess .. you can't figure out the difference in someone reading the words of someone else in a book that contains the word 'pussy' .. between someone running for president who actually refers to women as pussy in his own words.

You can't figure that out?

:0)

I guess he doesn't have enough class to skip over certain words.

Look at the far right wanting to censor and pc their way around this. What a pussy.

You must not have around during the Clinton presidency then because every liberal, including Hillary (the defender of women lol) was excusing it because HE was the one doing it.

I was around. Broaddrick's claims looked weak, Monica Lewinsky wasn't sexually assaulted, nor was Gennifer Flowers. Paual Jones' story came out after the 96 election and she posed in Playboy.

I don't think Bill Clinton could get elected today. Thankfully that's not a problem.

If you want to pin everything on Hillary, that's fine, good luck. Usually the spouse who has been cheated on doesn't get along with the other women, it's a natural reaction and phenomenon. For the wife who was cheated on to call the other women bimbos and looneytunes isn't exactly an unreasonable response. No where near on par with claims of sexual assault (and stories now coming out).

For all the claims against Bill Clinton, this is your chance to now back away from your candidate that makes you look like a hypocrite when you protect him.

I was around. Broaddrick's claims looked weak, Monica Lewinsky wasn't sexually assaulted, nor was Gennifer Flowers. Paual Jones' story came out after the 96 election and she posed in Playboy.

I don't think Bill Clinton could get elected today. Thankfully that's not a problem.

If you want to pin everything on Hillary, that's fine, good luck. Usually the spouse who has been cheated on doesn't get along with the other women, it's a natural reaction and phenomenon. For the wife who was cheated on to call the other women bimbos and looneytunes isn't exactly an unreasonable response. No where near on par with claims of sexual assault (and stories now coming out).

For all the claims against Bill Clinton, this is your chance to now back away from your candidate that makes you look like a hypocrite when you protect him.
That's a nice little speech for defending Hillary's attacks on Bill's victims but the problem is that Hillary has a past record of attacking women BEFORE Bill was ever president. What's her excuse for attacking the 12 year old rape victim, and what's your justification for her doing it?

That's a nice little speech for defending Hillary's attacks on Bill's victims but the problem is that Hillary has a past record of attacking women BEFORE Bill was ever president. What's her excuse for attacking the 12 year old rape victim, and what's your justification for her doing it?

She doesn't have any kind of record of attacking women. She was a defense attorney once and she did her job.

You know what she didn't do? She didn't claim to grab peoples' genitals without their approval. She never claimed to sexually assault anyone.

It's hilarious and sad at the same time that you don't understand how big this is.

She doesn't have any kind of record of attacking women. She was a defense attorney once and she did her job.

You know what she didn't do? She didn't claim to grab peoples' genitals without their approval. She never claimed to sexually assault anyone.

It's hilarious and sad at the same time that you don't understand how big this is.
Are you serious? She doesn't have a record of attacking women? Tell that to Bill's victims. And it's her JOB to attack a 12 year old rape victim? There goes YOUR credibility.

Forum List

Back