🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Mia Love Calls For Trump To Step Down

:0) Let me guess .. you can't figure out the difference in someone reading the words of someone else in a book that contains the word 'pussy' .. between someone running for president who actually refers to women as pussy in his own words.

You can't figure that out?

:0)

:0) Let me guess .. you can't figure out the difference in someone reading the words of someone else in a book that contains the word 'pussy' .. between someone running for president who actually refers to women as pussy in his own words.

You can't figure that out?

:0)

Did ya not see Obama say he "likes his pussy". Paraphrasing his vulgarity on him being attracted to women too. But yeah he must have been quoting something the divider Malcom X said?

Trump won't step down, nor should he

The list of Republicans calling for Trump to step down over his sexual assaults on women are piling up. And now Mia Love.

10idzkx.jpg

who cares?

Herbert, Chaffetz say they won't vote for Donald Trump in light of leaked video

Gov. Gary Herbert and Rep. Jason Chaffetz announced Friday they will not vote for Donald Trump in the wake of a leaked video showing the Republican Party’s presidential nominee making vulgar remarks about women.

"Donald Trump's statements are beyond offensive & despicable," Herbert tweeted Friday evening. "While I cannot vote for Hillary Clinton, I will not vote for Trump."

Rep. Mia Love called the video "disappointing and disgusting," according to her campaign manager Dave Hansen.

Trump's Chumps picked a loser who sexually assaults women.
Liar. Trump is guilty of nothing more than potty mouth, locker room conversation that goes on every single day between and among men talking about women. The real sexual molester is Bill Clinton, enabled by his sleazy bitch wife who attacks all who accuse the cur dog, Bill of assault.

Trump talks dirty in private. Bill acts dirty in private. Hillary does not stand up for the women he rapes and molests.

Now, if only Bill were running….
His hypocritical and enabling wife is running, the one who smeared the women he sexually assaulted.

That's funny given the right-wing love of adulterers like Trump, Giuliani, and Gingrich.

Giuliani is they guy who called a press conference to announce his divorce without telling his wife and went on to praise his employee – with whom he was having an affair and later married. And yet yesterday he said that if Hillary Clinton didn’t know about her husband’s affair with Monica Lewinsky, she is too stupid to be president.

Gingrich divorced his 2nd wife while she was in the hospital recovering from cancer .. so he could marry his 3rd wife.

.. and Trump is what everybody knows he is.

Ever wonder why your side keeps losing?

Gov. Gary Herbert and Rep. Jason Chaffetz announced Friday they will not vote for Donald Trump in the wake of a leaked video showing the Republican Party’s presidential nominee making vulgar remarks about women.

"Donald Trump's statements are beyond offensive & despicable," Herbert tweeted Friday evening. "While I cannot vote for Hillary Clinton, I will not vote for Trump."

Rep. Mia Love called the video "disappointing and disgusting," according to her campaign manager Dave Hansen.

Liar. Trump is guilty of nothing more than potty mouth, locker room conversation that goes on every single day between and among men talking about women. The real sexual molester is Bill Clinton, enabled by his sleazy bitch wife who attacks all who accuse the cur dog, Bill of assault.

Trump talks dirty in private. Bill acts dirty in private. Hillary does not stand up for the women he rapes and molests.

His hypocritical and enabling wife is running, the one who smeared the women he sexually assaulted.

That's funny given the right-wing love of adulterers like Trump, Giuliani, and Gingrich.

Giuliani is they guy who called a press conference to announce his divorce without telling his wife and went on to praise his employee – with whom he was having an affair and later married. And yet yesterday he said that if Hillary Clinton didn’t know about her husband’s affair with Monica Lewinsky, she is too stupid to be president.

Gingrich divorced his 2nd wife while she was in the hospital recovering from cancer .. so he could marry his 3rd wife.

Funny left wingers support rapist..

Let me explain the difference between adultery and rape, since you don't seem to be able to process it yourself.

Adultery is consensual. Rape is not. Trump, Gingrich, and Giuliani had extra marital affairs. Bill Clinton raped and sexually assaulted women (many women). See the difference?

Let me explain the difference between adultery and rape, since you don't seem to be able to process it yourself.

Adultery is consensual. Rape is not. Trump, Gingrich, and Giuliani had extra marital affairs. Bill Clinton raped and sexually assaulted women (many women). See the difference?
Donald Trump bragged about sexually assaulting women and committing adultery. Do you shitheads have any more red herrings in your little baskets you would like to try to use to cover up his stench?

"I just start kissing them. I don't even wait. And when you're a star they let you do it. You can do anything. Grab them by the pussy."

That is the textbook definition of sexual assault. A person who uses their position of power or authority to get away with forcing himself on them is a predator.

w9d5b9.jpg

I believe Donald Trump was put on Earth by the Almighty to make this country great again!

29wmo8p.jpg

I moved on her like a bitch. And she was married!

4jnyx.jpg

I just start kissing them. I don't even wait. And when you're a star they let you do it. You can do anything. Grab them by the pussy.

2zimyc8.jpg

Oh my God, I've hitched my wagon to a hellbound horse...

Republicans are bailing on Trump today by the bucket.

Mia Love, who the pseudocons loooooove, has refused to endorse Trump from the get-go. And now she is calling for him to step down.

Time to wise up, losers. You are defending a real sicko hyperbolic huckster.

Look at the pseudocons and their moral equivalency! "B-b-b-b-but Clinton!"

Isn't that just something?

These aren't conservatives, folks. Not even close. They wouldn't know morality if it bit them on the ass. Because it just did, and they are defending evil.

There is no bar too low, no moral equivalency too slimy, which these scumbags won't crawl under.

Forum List

Back