We Can't Unsee What We Saw

Former President Barack Obama has privately told allies that Biden’s path to reelection has been complicated after his debate appearance
There's just no spinning what happened. And saying, "I'll be better next time" just doesn't cut it in this kind of situation. The man is human, and he's clearly fading.

I don't know about the politics of this, but he can't change reality.

Interesting. The clock is ticking. I'd guess the most seamless, least disruptive move would be for him to announce and put Kamala in there.

Who do you think it would be?
Pelosi said that questions surrounding both Biden and Trump’s mental acuity and health are “legitimate.”

“I think it’s a legitimate question to say, is this an episode or is this a condition?

“We should be tearing up what [Trump] said the other day, because it was a pack of lies,” she added. “It’s very hard to debate somebody when you have to undo or debunk everything they are saying.

Pelosi said that questions surrounding both Biden and Trump’s mental acuity and health are “legitimate.”

“I think it’s a legitimate question to say, is this an episode or is this a condition?

“We should be tearing up what [Trump] said the other day, because it was a pack of lies,” she added. “It’s very hard to debate somebody when you have to undo or debunk everything they are saying.
If the Dems had a candidate that had held their own, they would be pointing at Trump's hurricane of lies. Totally different situation.

Joe Biden, you know I love you, and I'll vote for you over Trump no matter what. But after that performance at the debate, you need to step down.

I even think you did a great job these past 4 years. But you need to step down. And Kamala ain't your replacement.
I can’t unsee J6 and Joe is our only option, IMO. One bad debate doesn’t necessarily doom a campaign.

#TRUMP’SWORSE

Last edited:

Forum List

Back