Michael Avenatti Talking to Trump Defense Team About Testifying As Their Witness In Hush Money Case

That seems to be the minimal consensus thus far, but ask yourself this:

Is Trump going to get a fair trial without Avenatti?

It's like when he was asking for the black vote in 2016:

"What the hell do you have to lose?"

The way I look at it: If Avenatti keeps his word and spills the beans on Stormy, it will do Trump a lot of good.

And if he goes turncoat?

It's the same issue we already have now: Lack of a fair trial.
The concern I really have is that what is Avenatti going to ask for? There is no way he'd do it out of the goodness of his heart. It just seems like it would be adding more baggage on top of the heap.

Man.

Talk about a world turned upside down.

Apparently the Orange Man's defense team have been in communications with Avenatti, and he's willing to be their witness.

It really does feel like something is happening in 2024, and big changes are coming.

I still chortle when I recollect the days that the Leftist media were stumbling all over themselves to declare him the next President.

My oh my how the worm has turned.
/—-/ Stormy refused a subpoena from Trumps defense team. I wonder why.

You made an argument that fell apart in two seconds flat, and now you're backtracking.

What a cop out.
How can:

Avenatti, registration number 86743-054, is currently incarcerated at Federal Correctional Institution, Terminal Island, where he is scheduled for release on October 4, 2035.

Fall apart?

Seems rather unusual. President Trump has the right under the 6th Amendment to force her to testify.
She's going to testify for the prosecution. The subpoena was to testify for the defense. Those are automatically sent to the other side's witnesses. Hey, you could get lucky.

Can anyone else see that the two self-declared halves of America are identically symmetrical, especially on the subject of culpability of grave proportions?

Man.

Talk about a world turned upside down.

Apparently the Orange Man's defense team have been in communications with Avenatti, and he's willing to be their witness.

It really does feel like something is happening in 2024, and big changes are coming.

I still chortle when I recollect the days that the Leftist media were stumbling all over themselves to declare him the next President.

My oh my how the worm has turned.

Avenatti is currently being held at Terminal Island, a minimum-security federal prison in Los Angeles, serving a 19-year sentence for a slate of federal crimes that include extortion, tax evasion, fraud, and embezzlement.

“I’d be more than happy to testify, I don’t know that I will be called to testify, but I have been in touch with Trump’s defense for the better part of year,” Avenatti said.

He's not my star witness. It's Stormy.

Stormy Daniels is testifying for the prosecution.

Avenatti is currently being held at Terminal Island, a minimum-security federal prison in Los Angeles, serving a 19-year sentence for a slate of federal crimes that include extortion, tax evasion, fraud, and embezzlement.

“I’d be more than happy to testify, I don’t know that I will be called to testify, but I have been in touch with Trump’s defense for the better part of year,” Avenatti said.

That seems to be the minimal consensus thus far, but ask yourself this:

Is Trump going to get a fair trial without Avenatti?

It's like when he was asking for the black vote in 2016:

"What the hell do you have to lose?"

The way I look at it: If Avenatti keeps his word and spills the beans on Stormy, it will do Trump a lot of good.

And if he goes turncoat?

It's the same issue we already have now: Lack of a fair trial.

Spills the beans? What could he say?

Forum List

Back