Michael Brown was 148 feet from Wilson as he was shot to death

Other eyewitnesses said he was NOT surrendering. Obviously, the grand jury found them to be the more credible.

How can 3 witnesses be found more credible than 18? Impossible that it would not be enough to secure a trial, unless the agenda is protect the cop out of sympathy.

Witness testimony Michael Brown s last moments Reading Eagle - AP

Let's say just for fun that he did at some point have his hands up, big fucking deal. You don't get to pretend to surrender and then charge the cop .

And there is NO physical evidence, let me repeat, NO physical evidence, that he EVER had his hands up.

There are a few eyewitnesses that have testified that he did, BUT eyewitness testimony is next to worthless when it doesn't jive with you know ACTUAL evidence.

Take his person for example. (From your link)

"And that's when I proceeded to look out my rear view mirror, he was running, shots was fired, I saw Mike Brown turn around facing the officer at this time. Hands was up probably about like this, they weren't all the way up, but they was probably just like this. And that's when I looked at the review mirror, heard about two or three more gunshots, Michael Brown fell to the ground."

_ Witness stopped in her Monte Carlo along Canfield

- See more at: Witness testimony Michael Brown s last moments Reading Eagle - AP

How much do you REALLY think this woman saw or heard from her vehicle which was pointed AWAY from the scene?

Because she did not have time to turn around and get a good look at what was going on. LOL

She didn't testify that she turned around and looked moron, she SPECIFICALLY said " I looked in my rear view mirror"

I mean Jesus Christ you people are stupid.

You wouldn't even make it through an entry level police course , details matter in investigations. You ignore them all.

Many that said that were shown to be incorrect, while others admitted they didn't actually see the incident, but heard about it.

The 18 I listed all have where they were at the time after their testimony and all are listed as being within eye contact.

If any of THESE witnesses were proven wrong in cross-examination, you need to prove THAT with a link and not just your say so.

First, provide your list of witnesses

18 people watching and this cop murdered a black kid? Yeah right.
Well he sure as hell didn't save him.

That kid was beyond saving Mike. Sorry, but that is the truth. At 18 years old his life was over long before he met D Wilson.
You talk like the kid was a mass murderer. That's total bullshit and you know it. Not worth saving my ass.

I did NOT say he wasn't worth saving Mike, I said he was beyond it. Some people just are.

For the umpteenth time retard, the PHYSICAL evidence says he did NOT have his hands up when he was shot.

The only physical evidence that could prove that is a photo or a video. Just because a bullet wound is on the other side of his arm does not mean it did not hit his arm when he dropped them from being hit with the first bullet.

Only proves that you know NOTHING about forensic science moron.
Educate yourself.

We had this discussion before and the "science" was suspect.

18 witnesses who as much said Brown was surrendering and a shooting in broad daylight. Only the police can get away with that.

Many that said that were shown to be incorrect, while others admitted they didn't actually see the incident, but heard about it.

The 18 I listed all have where they were at the time after their testimony and all are listed as being within eye contact.

If any of THESE witnesses were proven wrong in cross-examination, you need to prove THAT with a link and not just your say so.

I think the Grand Jury, with the questions asked had to determine who was and was not credible. The witnesses you have never met or seen are not as credible as the witnesses that backed up Wilson's story.

The Grand Jury did not indict, no one has to prove anything.

For the umpteenth time retard, the PHYSICAL evidence says he did NOT have his hands up when he was shot.

The only physical evidence that could prove that is a photo or a video. Just because a bullet wound is on the other side of his arm does not mean it did not hit his arm when he dropped them from being hit with the first bullet.

Only proves that you know NOTHING about forensic science moron.
Educate yourself.

We had this discussion before and the "science" was suspect.

No it isn't moron.

Crime labs around the world use it to solve crimes. Colleges teach it.

You're simply an idiot.

"science doesn't say what I want it to? Science is wrong"

dumb shit.

St. Louis Cops Helping Darren Wilson

The Blaze ^

Excerpt..... Police officers in the St. Louis-area have been quietly providing former Ferguson officer Darren Wilson with voluntary security while off-duty since the August shooting that claimed the life of Michael Brown and ignited passionate protests around the country. Jim Pasco, executive director of the national Fraternal Order of Police, told USA Today Monday that some FOP members have been providing Wilson with round-the-clock security free-of-charge. “I don’t know how he can live a normal life,” Pasco said, adding ......

St. Louis Cops Helping Darren Wilson

The Blaze ^

Excerpt..... Police officers in the St. Louis-area have been quietly providing former Ferguson officer Darren Wilson with voluntary security while off-duty since the August shooting that claimed the life of Michael Brown and ignited passionate protests around the country. Jim Pasco, executive director of the national Fraternal Order of Police, told USA Today Monday that some FOP members have been providing Wilson with round-the-clock security free-of-charge. “I don’t know how he can live a normal life,” Pasco said, adding ......

LMAO...guy is probably sitting on some tropical island as we speak.:up: And good for him......guy is a fucking hero!! He could well be dead right now and that savage POS would still be walking around terrorizing the community. Love to have a beer with this guy............that is some sIcK shooting with a handgun!!!

That kid was beyond saving Mike. Sorry, but that is the truth. At 18 years old his life was over long before he met D Wilson.
You talk like the kid was a mass murderer. That's total bullshit and you know it. Not worth saving my ass.

I did NOT say he wasn't worth saving Mike, I said he was beyond it. Some people just are.
Beyond Wilson's ability to save...

You can't save someone who won't work to save themselves Mike.

Sure you can. Just takes a bigger hammer.

Wilson used the biggest hammer he had

Yeah.. well a girlie man's gun isn't very good at driving nails.

Yeah.. well a girlie man's gun is very good at driving nails.

9 out of 10 LEOs would have done the exact same thing MIke, you even said yourself - more than once - that you have no problem with him shooting Brown, then you turn around and contradict yourself by calling him a wimp for doing so.

9 out of 10 LEOs would have done the exact same thing MIke, you even said yourself - more than once - that you have no problem with him shooting Brown, then you turn around and contradict yourself by calling him a wimp for doing so.
That's because Wilson is a wimp. He had no choice. 9out of 10? I doubt that.

Probably right, probably 10/10

456x330.jpg

456x330.jpg
Which one is you? Far left?

456x330.jpg

Shit son, that one in the middle? I tower over him.

456x330.jpg

My new son in law is 6'5" 325. He makes Hoss Cartwright look like a little fella. But it's not just about Height. This wilson guy looks like the sort that would get beat up by a small girl if he didn't have his gun drawn.

456x330.jpg

My new son in law is 6'5" 325. He makes Hoss Cartwright look like a little fella. But it's not just about Height. This wilson guy looks like the sort that would get beat up by a small girl if he didn't have his gun drawn.

lol, im actually 6' even 210 lbs.

I'm lean and mean , and not very tall.

Forum List

Back