Michael Forest Reinoehl "100% Antifa"

Looks like a real winner. NOT
Actually, it's Trump that looks like a real winner. This guy and other thugs are to thank.
Trust me... those who arent drinking the Koolaid do not see Trump as a winner

Your right. Only those that know what great shape the country was in before Covid see what a winner Trump is. You are obviously not one of those.
Let me ask you then since you are so in tune. What state was the country in during Obama’s last years before Trump took over? Do you consider Obama a winner as well?

He left Trump a fair hand as far as the economy goes but I don't see the apologist in chief as a winner and never will. He was and never will be my cup of tea a leader.
For the past 20 years, Democrats have left the incoming republican president a "fair hand" when it comes to the economy.....

Luckily Trump is being re-elected -- that way we won't have to have yet another republican leaving the incoming Democrat a fucked economic situation....

Bush took office middle of January, by March 2001 the Clinton economy was in the tank and it was a recession. 9/11 hit and by November 2001 Bush had revived the economy. So in the last 20 years Clinton left a bad economy and Obama left a fair economy.

Haha, love looking at the charts. They dont lie. Remember when Trumps attack on Obama was that he never hit 3% GDP and Trump would get 5-6%... yet what do ya know, Trump failed to hit 3% in his first term. Aww shucks
Nothing to disappoint anyone without a malicious political agenda.

Haha, love looking at the charts. They dont lie. Remember when Trumps attack on Obama was that he never hit 3% GDP and Trump would get 5-6%... yet what do ya know, Trump failed to hit 3% in his first term. Aww shucks
Nothing to disappoint anyone without a malicious political agenda.
Well that’s unless you believed Trump when he told everybody that the unemployment numbers were fake and that sub 3% growth was horrible and that he would get 5-6%. If you believed all that crap then you are set for disappointment with the actual numbers

Actually, it's Trump that looks like a real winner. This guy and other thugs are to thank.

Your right. Only those that know what great shape the country was in before Covid see what a winner Trump is. You are obviously not one of those.
Let me ask you then since you are so in tune. What state was the country in during Obama’s last years before Trump took over? Do you consider Obama a winner as well?

He left Trump a fair hand as far as the economy goes but I don't see the apologist in chief as a winner and never will. He was and never will be my cup of tea a leader.
That’s perfectly fine to not support Obama but I’m glad you can still at least admit that the economic successes that Trump takes full credit for were all trending to those numbers for years before he took office. “A fair hand” Ok I’ll take that.
Trump gets credit for keeping the numbers going and propelling some areas but we need to be honest about the situation which most here are not. Just as Obama wasn’t your cup of tea, Trump is not mine and I see the damage he does with his rhetoric as I huge problem that it will take our society years to rectify

Of course he takes full credit. Every POTUS since the first would take credit for a great economy. LOL You know they would.

I like Trumps rhetoric. He's not a politician and never has been. He says what he thinks. He doesn't say what he thinks people want to hear.
Of course he says what he thinks people want to hear. Do you really think he cares about God and religion?! Hell no, he panders to that base. Do you really think he cares if women have abortions? Hell no

He makes shit up all the time to troll his opponents and has the partisan divide in this country worse than I’ve ever seen it. I’ve personally seen several friendships broken and family members not speaking to eachother because of the fake realities that exist in this country. And though that crap comes from both sides, you gotta give full credit to POTUS like with the other stuff... right?

No he says what he thinks and doesn't give a shit what people want to hear. That's one of the things I like best about the man.

He makes shit up?? LOL I doubt that.

Well that’s unless you believed Trump when he told everybody that the unemployment numbers were fake and that sub 3% growth was horrible and that he would get 5-6%. If you believed all that crap then you are set for disappointment with the actual numbers
I believe the numbers and what they show, not the hype. I'm good with that.

That’s perfectly fine to not support Obama but I’m glad you can still at least admit that the economic successes that Trump takes full credit for were all trending to those numbers for years before he took office. “A fair hand” Ok I’ll take that.
Trump gets credit for keeping the numbers going and propelling some areas but we need to be honest about the situation which most here are not. Just as Obama wasn’t your cup of tea, Trump is not mine and I see the damage he does with his rhetoric as I huge problem that it will take our society years to rectify

Of course he takes full credit. Every POTUS since the first would take credit for a great economy. LOL You know they would.

I like Trumps rhetoric. He's not a politician and never has been. He says what he thinks. He doesn't say what he thinks people want to hear.
Of course he says what he thinks people want to hear. Do you really think he cares about God and religion?! Hell no, he panders to that base. Do you really think he cares if women have abortions? Hell no

He makes shit up all the time to troll his opponents and has the partisan divide in this country worse than I’ve ever seen it. I’ve personally seen several friendships broken and family members not speaking to eachother because of the fake realities that exist in this country. And though that crap comes from both sides, you gotta give full credit to POTUS like with the other stuff... right?

No he says what he thinks and doesn't give a shit what people want to hear. That's one of the things I like best about the man.

Wow, if you honestly don’t think Trump lies and plays politics then if been overestimating you. Do you think Trump cares about religion? Do you think he is really anti abortion?

I believe the numbers and what they show, not the hype. I'm good with that.
Good. What do Trumps actual numbers look like compared to Obama’s? Do you see a big difference in performance?

I don't trust you.
I don’t expect you to trust me.... it’s just a saying. Plus you’re under the influence of the koolaid so I don’t really expect much of anything from you

He's a fish-story teller. Everybody always loves that uncle, though.

Good. What do Trumps actual numbers look like compared to Obama’s? Do you see a big difference in performance?
I provided a link. And yes, when looking at employment numbers there is a vast difference between the
Obama regime and Trump administration.

Last edited:
Can he be hanged publicly within 2 weeks of being found guilty?
The leftist shills are successfully derailing the fuck out of this topic.
The topic is an ANTIFA murderer.

Wow, if you honestly don’t think Trump lies and plays politics then if been overestimating you. Do you think Trump cares about religion? Do you think he is really anti abortion?

All I care about is that he's done a fine job as POTUS. Before Covid UE was the lowest its been in 50 years and we had jobs all across this country and a great economy. Those are the things I care about.

I couldn't give shit one if Trump is religious or his thoughts on abortion.

Last edited:
I provided a link. And yes, when looking at employment numbers there is a vast difference between the
Obama regime and Trump administration.
Vast?! Really? Can you show me where this vast difference is? Here’s the chart:

1598978212893.png

He is every bit as sincere as Obama or Biden.
I disagree. Obama and Biden can at least admit when they make a mistake, they at least display expressions of self sacrifice, humility and character. Trump does not process these traits. He is a very poor leader and does not represent American values IMO

All I care about is that he's done a fine job as POTUS. Before Covid UE was the lowest its been in 50 years and we had jobs all across this country and a great economy. Those are the things I care about.

That’s fine if all you care about is what he’s done as POTUS. But don’t go around saying that you think he is honest and sincere. He isn’t. He constantly lies and demeans others. You can ignore that all you want and focus on the actions but doesn’t deny that those elements exist... they clearly do

That’s fine if all you care about is what he’s done as POTUS. But don’t go around saying that you think he is honest and sincere. He isn’t. He constantly lies and demeans others. You can ignore that all you want and focus on the actions but doesn’t deny that those elements exist... they clearly do

LMAO Only in your eyes my friend.

Trump is a blunt man and he says what he thinks. That's one of the reasons I voted for him. He's not a politician and has never been one.

He's honest because he says what he thinks not what he thinks people want to hear like a politician would do.

And once again, I could give shit one. What's important to me is a good economy, jobs and low UE. That's the only thing I think is important.

LMAO Only in your eyes my friend.

Trump is a blunt man and he says what he thinks. That's one of the reasons I voted for him. He's not a politician and has never been one.

He's honest because he says what he thinks not what he thinks people want to hear like a politician would do.

And once again, I could give shit one. What's important to me is a good economy, jobs and low UE. That's the only thing I think is important.
Yes he is blunt and unfiltered and he says what he thinks... and then he makes shit up to lie and demean and discredit his opponents. He can’t honestly communicate about the reality of issues all he does is present whatever spin he can think of to paint a win. Everything is the best ever, record breaking, the best ever because of Trump and it’s all bullshit. It’s amazing to me that people actually buy that bluster

Forum List

Back