Michael Moore demands release of blacks convicted of non-violent crimes

Stop the war on drugs and 75-80% of arrests would stop.
Of the 12.2 million estimated arrests 1.55 million were for “drug abuse violations.” Some82 percent of those were for possession offenses, and 42.4 percent for marijuana possession.
Something tells me this idea to free drug users is a scheme to get 1.5 million New Democrat voters on the rolls.

Weed should be legal. 100% agree. Never smoked it and never will. But as a veteran cop I can absolutely say 2 facts:
- Potheads are FAR FAR less dangerous than drunks...and we aint banning alcohol again...ever.
- Cops die enforcing weed laws...and its not worth it (same goes for suspects who die during weed enforcement. ..its shameful and senseless waste of life on both sides)

I believe there are good cops, probably a lot more good cops than the racist scum we're seeing in the news.

But damn, knowing YOU were a cop doesn't give me much faith.

OTOH, historically, a lot of cops were/are members of the kkk and other slime groups.

Can we consider the typically racist (possibly latent racist) viewpoint of the White liberal elite that Blacks are not smart enough to engage in non-violent behavior that cleans out your bank account or your home? According to the Moore doctrine, Blacks are just the hard luck part of the democrat plantation and they should be excused from minor violations of the law because they aren't even smart enough to get a photo I.D. to vote. How long are smart Black people going to put up with this slavery shit?

Weed should be legal. 100% agree. Never smoked it and never will. But as a veteran cop I can absolutely say 2 facts:
- Potheads are FAR FAR less dangerous than drunks...

That's not saying much since drunks are monstrously dangerous.

[

The woman who cleans for us was telling us yesterday about her son. When he was 18, his girl friend was two weeks shy of her 17th birthday (legal age here) and her ex boyfriend turned him in for stat rape.

He was out on parole and got picked up for a traffic violation and they found one joint.

He's serving a 20 year sentence and if he gets out, he is branded a sex offender, a rapist.

His life is over.

Our system profits the wealthy 1% who own the prisons and our taxes pay for that.

Learn how to write. Is the 20 years for rape or the joint?

Somewhat OT legal question: If marijuana becomes federally legalized, will all prisoners in jail for possession/distribution/use be let out/have their sentences reduced?

I hope Moore remembers that when the zombie appocalypse comes the fatties are the first to go.

- Potheads are FAR FAR less dangerous than drunks...and we aint banning alcohol again...ever.
- Cops die enforcing weed laws...and its not worth it (same goes for suspects who die during weed enforcement. ..its shameful and senseless waste of life on both sides)

I believe there are good cops, probably a lot more good cops than the racist scum we're seeing in the news.

But damn, knowing YOU were a cop doesn't give me much faith.

OTOH, historically, a lot of cops were/are members of the kkk and other slime groups.
A lot of Democrat politicians were members of the KKk.

Forum List

Back