Michael Moore is scared of black people..

You're kidding right?

Folks like yourself have been threatening to kill Moore and his family for quite some time.

And you guys just don't threaten. As many people have unfortunately found out.

Right. Michael Moore is some poor victim here.

Moore scares the crap out of them.

which is why he has to have body gaurds so some gun nutter doesnt shoot him on sight

if your beliefs are anti-gun, you dont use guns to protect yourself. Your beliefs will trump any actions, including self defense. Ghandi, for example, believed in anti violence, so he practiced what he preached. It cost him his life, but if you actually believe it, you will give your life for it.

The fact that Moore doesn't practice what he preached tells me alot. It tells me he doesn't actually believe the propaganda he preaches against guns.

So why does he preach it? Money and power.

And what's with the Batman thing?

You do know that Batman is anti-gun.

Are you?

Batman doesn't need a gun to defend himself. Not everyone else is so well trained. Nor does he try to enforce his viewpoint through government force. In fact, he's quite fine working with the police who are fully armed.

The beauty of the US is that he is free not to use a gun if he chooses.

they tote their guns arround and say crap like second amendment remedies to not winning elections and scream MORE GUNS when their little toys mangled to death babies in school and then wonder why anyone should need a body guard.

Im so very tired of these insane gun snuggling phycos and their hate of everything human and love of everything destructive

Unfortunately, you support a bunch of politicians who want to be tyrants. And you trying to take the rights of your brethren to defend themselves. It's quite natural that people would want to carry guns for self defense. Why do you want us to be unable to protect our children?

which is why he has to have body gaurds so some gun nutter doesnt shoot him on sight

Michael Moore is the ultimate Capitalist. He maximizes revenue and profits by attacking Capitalism. He also believes in firearms as an effective means of self defense....the man is a closet conservative.

So, by the responses on here from our liberal forum members, fear of other people means one is entitled to carry a weapon.

Good fucking grief, the stupidity of some people actually makes my head hurt.

So, by the responses on here from our liberal forum members, fear of other people means one is entitled to carry a weapon.

Good fucking grief, the stupidity of some people actually makes my head hurt.

Exactly! In short, it's OK for US to also exercise our 2nd Amendment rights.. As long as we're scared of someone!

Haha, Libs are so stupid.

if your beliefs are anti-gun, you dont use guns to protect yourself. Your beliefs will trump any actions, including self defense. Ghandi, for example, believed in anti violence, so he practiced what he preached. It cost him his life, but if you actually believe it, you will give your life for it.

The fact that Moore doesn't practice what he preached tells me alot. It tells me he doesn't actually believe the propaganda he preaches against guns.

So why does he preach it? Money and power.

Exactly! Just like Dianne.. Preaching how evil guns are, while possessing a CCW permit!

Michael Moore is scared of black people...

I 'spect the fat fuck is prolly scared of his own humongous shadow...

"...prolly..."????

323.png

That's p-r-o-b-a-b-l-y, Teabagger.

eusa_doh.gif

"prolly" is casual internet slang for "probably", asshole... as if you didn't know that already...

go suck Obama's dick... and take your annoying format with you...

Last edited:
Granny says, "Dat's right...

... just the other day a couple black boys...

... shot a baby dead inna stroller in Atlanta...

... black folks is scary."
:eek:

most of the assassination attempts on prominent figures in the US have been carried out by leftists !!

ummm... actually, as I recall, most assassination attempts on prominent figures in the US have been carried out by bat-shit crazy motherfuckers with no particular political agenda...

eta... in the last 40 years, I recall

Squeaky Fromme

Sarah Jane Moore

John Hinckley

the fat-fuck retard who shot John Lennon, who's name I'm blanking on right now, but I wouldn't mention it even if I did...

Last edited:
Moore is too big a joke to scare righty. Heck, most of the people on the left don't even take his wacko agenda seriously. They are more afraid of being associated with him, than we are of his ridiculous antics...

Forum List

Back