Michael Moore Predicts Trump Will Win Re-Election in 2020

That's not a prediction, he's just trying to scare people into action.

If Trump does win, it will be largely in part due to regressive imbeciles like him and hundreds of thousands of others who daily show their disdain for this country.

Moore said "Nearly 70% of the country is either female, people of color, or young adults between 18 and 35, or a combination of the three,” he told the outlet. “The angry white guy is dying out, and the Census Bureau has already told us that by 2050, white people are going to be the minority, and I’m not sad to say I can’t wait for that day to happen. I hope I live long enough to see it because it will be a better country.”

Hispanics are white, mostly and as people get older and see the impact taxes have on them and the difficulty in getting jobs, no, the 'angry voters' will only grow in number and that is potential GOP voters.

The only question is whether the GOP leadership can preserve enough credibility that anyone bothers.

I personally want a new party that is center, not right or left and looks out for the working class, not the rich and not the poor.

They would run this country for the rest of this century if it ever happened.

Moore said "Nearly 70% of the country is either female, people of color, or young adults between 18 and 35, or a combination of the three,” he told the outlet. “The angry white guy is dying out, and the Census Bureau has already told us that by 2050, white people are going to be the minority, and I’m not sad to say I can’t wait for that day to happen. I hope I live long enough to see it because it will be a better country.”

Hispanics are white, mostly and as people get older and see the impact taxes have on them and the difficulty in getting jobs, no, the 'angry voters' will only grow in number and that is potential GOP voters.

The only question is whether the GOP leadership can preserve enough credibility that anyone bothers.

I personally want a new party that is center, not right or left and looks out for the working class, not the rich and not the poor.

They would run this country for the rest of this century if it ever happened.
Why do you hate the rich and the poor?

Why do you hate the rich and the poor?
I do not hate the poor, but they let themselves be played as pawns to the detriment of everyone who is not an Oligarch.

I do hate the Oligarchs for their class warfare they have waged against 98% of the population since the fall of the Roman Empire in Western Europe, aka 'feudalism'.

Read about the Peasant Rebellion, or the imposition of serfdom on Western society or the influx of European 'nobility' into the USA after the Civil War and \how these vermin have been buying their way into American elites across all states.

We are in a Civil War, the 2% against all the rest of us.

Forum List

Back