Michael Moore to Democrats that said trust Mueller: 'STFU'

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
A frail old man, unable to remember things, stumbling, refusing to answer basic questions...," Moore tweeted. "I said it in 2017 and Mueller confirmed it today — All you pundits and moderates and lame Dems who told the public to put their faith in the esteemed Robert Mueller — just STFU from now on."

The special counsel's testimony appeared to be a dud for Democrats according to MSNBC, as he incessantly asked for committee members to repeat themselves and appeared unfamiliar with many aspects of the report.

(Excerpt) Read more at washingtonexaminer.com...

Is there any lib news outlets who thought Mueller hit a home-run or did they all think it was a disaster????.....

Mueller was exposed as incompetent and not in control. This means the partisans who were under the employ of Clinton prior to this were... Major investigative gaffs were made and major items missed or ignored on purpose. Dem's just committed suicide by this action... This was a cover up plain and simple. Mueller just unzipped the fly on the pants exposing it..

Its about to get very ugly for the deep state actors.

Last edited:
Moore wants to hurry up to get Pres.Trump from out of office. He is sweating his weight off his body while Pres.Trump in office. He's afraid that Pres.Trump is closing in on him.

th
th

Anything that pushes the Democrats further off center to allow the radicals in the party to take charge is a good thing.

A frail old man, unable to remember things, stumbling, refusing to answer basic questions...," Moore tweeted. "I said it in 2017 and Mueller confirmed it today — All you pundits and moderates and lame Dems who told the public to put their faith in the esteemed Robert Mueller — just STFU from now on."

The special counsel's testimony appeared to be a dud for Democrats according to MSNBC, as he incessantly asked for committee members to repeat themselves and appeared unfamiliar with many aspects of the report.

Is there any lib news outlets who thought Mueller hit a home-run or did they all think it was a disaster????.....

Hey I'm a democrat and I even think Moore is a sicko but tramp is sicker than him.

I'm pretty sure Moore is just upset that Mueller did his job, went through the proper process, and found no evidence of Russian collusion. Then when questioned on it said pretty much the same thing he said in his report. It had to have been a crushing blow to Moore's preconceived narrative.

Brietbart and citizen free press are in full party mode :auiqs.jpg:

Disaster’: Robert Mueller Testimony Backfires on Democrats as Republicans Move in for the Kill

Next up
upload_2019-7-25_3-58-0.png

the honey badger is on the loose..... honey badger don't care

Mueller testifying was right on, at least the public knows about the Russians and tramps attempts to kill the investigation, so was not a waste of time but for people like me who have read the Mueller report.

I have heard all kinds of nasty said about Mueller being a traitor, a demented old man, old and feeble, you name it, I guess anything goes for trashy him now for the cult of tramp.

You do know they have hive mind, right? :rolleyes:

Mueller testifying was right on, at least the public knows about the Russians and tramps attempts to kill the investigation, so was not a waste of time but for people like me who have read the Mueller report.

I have heard all kinds of nasty said about Mueller being a traitor, a demented old man, old and feeble, you name it, I guess anything goes for trashy him now for the cult of tramp.
EARTH TO PENELOPE: It was a LAWYER scam job. They came out with $35 Million. Mueller was just a prop who had no knowledge of the "report". You got scammed...and you still don't know it.

American people ought to sue Wiseman and the rest of the lawyer vultures, to get their money back.

EARTH TO PENELOPE: It was a LAWYER scam job. They came out with $35 Million. Mueller was just a prop who had no knowledge of the "report". You got scammed...and you still don't know it.

American people ought to sue Wiseman and the rest of the lawyer vultures, to get their money back.

It was and is a great report. Paid for itself.

By the way what are the 3 investigations that the GOP are doing and what is the cost?

I say the Democrat presidential candidate should pay America back out of campaign contributions.

It was and is a great report. Paid for itself.

By the way what are the 3 investigations that the GOP are doing and what is the cost?
Like I said you are scammed. It wasn't a "report". it was a moneymaking ruse, set up to look like a report, with the LONG PAST HIS PRIME Robert Mueller used as a prop.

The investigations that the GOP are doing have already been done. You can read them here >>

th

The Dog and Pony Show ended yesterday. Except for the true mental cases, the country will move on.

Take a gander at the bozo cable news network ratings in about two weeks.....gonna be hysterical. Even the most gullible of the suckers generally get to a point where they recognize they are getting suckered:113::113:.....the extreme mental cases will hold on to a thread but that's what they do. For the masses its...:bigbed::bigbed::bigbed:

The Dog and Pony Show ended yesterday. Except for the true mental cases, the country will move on.

Take a gander at the bozo cable news network ratings in about two weeks.....gonna be hysterical. Even the most gullible of the suckers generally get to a point where they recognize they are getting suckered:113::113:.....the extreme mental cases will hold on to a thread but that's what they do. For the masses its...:bigbed::bigbed::bigbed:

One great indication it's really over is this: not even TWITTER is talking about it this morning. It's not even trending. Not Mueller, not impeachment, nothing to do with any of it.

It's done. Toast.

Mueller apparently never read his own report; probably didn't work on it himself at all , either; after all, it was just a load of innuendo and fake news from the beginning, and he probably wasn't expecting to have to answer any questions on it, since Trump was supposed to be gone by now.

Forum List

Back