Michael Moore to Democrats that said trust Mueller: 'STFU'

Mueller lied like a rug and made it real obvious that he had chosen sides. He couldn't remember anything that could possibly make the Democrats and his coup accomplices look bad. He never heard of Fusion GPS. Every hard question was answered with the "I can't go there" reply. All BS answers. His time is coming. Viva Trump.

Mueller was exposed as incompetent and not in control. This means the partisans who were under the employ of Clinton prior to this were... Major investigative gaffs were made and major items missed or ignored on purpose. Dem's just committed suicide by this action... This was a cover up plain and simple. Mueller just unzipped the fly on the pants exposing it..

Its about to get very ugly for the deep state actors.

Goehmert Asked About Staff
Texas Republican Rep. Louie Goehmert brought up the staff and asked Mueller if he knew their political background. Goehmert brought up Peter Strzok, who exchanged anti-Trump texts with his mistress.

Mueller said that he did not know about their political beliefs.

The interaction also makes people believe the investigation was staff driven instead of by Mueller. Mueller also said that he did not sit in on many interviews.

Ned Ryun

✔@nedryun

Andy McCarthy says the story coming out of this Mueller testimony is that it was a staff driven investigation. I would add those staff were almost to a person highly compromised partisans.

Mueller Defends Investigation to Judiciary Committee, Doesn't Provide New Answers

A frail old man, unable to remember things, stumbling, refusing to answer basic questions...," Moore tweeted. "I said it in 2017 and Mueller confirmed it today — All you pundits and moderates and lame Dems who told the public to put their faith in the esteemed Robert Mueller — just STFU from now on."

The special counsel's testimony appeared to be a dud for Democrats according to MSNBC, as he incessantly asked for committee members to repeat themselves and appeared unfamiliar with many aspects of the report.

(Excerpt) Read more at washingtonexaminer.com...

Is there any lib news outlets who thought Mueller hit a home-run or did they all think it was a disaster????.....

Holy crap.... Moore said something actually truthful? I didn't know he had that capacity.

Mueller was exposed as incompetent and not in control. This means the partisans who were under the employ of Clinton prior to this were... Major investigative gaffs were made and major items missed or ignored on purpose. Dem's just committed suicide by this action... This was a cover up plain and simple. Mueller just unzipped the fly on the pants exposing it..

Its about to get very ugly for the deep state actors.

Goehmert Asked About Staff
Texas Republican Rep. Louie Goehmert brought up the staff and asked Mueller if he knew their political background. Goehmert brought up Peter Strzok, who exchanged anti-Trump texts with his mistress.

Mueller said that he did not know about their political beliefs.

The interaction also makes people believe the investigation was staff driven instead of by Mueller. Mueller also said that he did not sit in on many interviews.

Ned Ryun

✔@nedryun

Andy McCarthy says the story coming out of this Mueller testimony is that it was a staff driven investigation. I would add those staff were almost to a person highly compromised partisans.

Mueller Defends Investigation to Judiciary Committee, Doesn't Provide New Answers
With Weisman leading the pack, its a guarantee that this was a contrived political cover up and attempted frame job.

FB_IMG_1564070659623.jpg

Forum List

Back