Michael Moore to Libs "It's over, Trump won"

He did. She did what every other politician does. Recite canned responses that she memorized all weekend. Everyone's eyes glaze over after 20 seconds of her speaking. Trump on the other hand continuously attacked DC and Clintons utter and complete failure to get anything done for the American people <<<<that message resonated/resonates with the American people.

If the debate were judged on who did the best memorizing of drivel Clinton wins, if its judged on actual content Trump wins. I can sum up Trumps message from that debate. Hillary's message? Who the fuck knows and birther and misogyny.
oh and solar panels

Can't say I disagree. Clinton came off as the professional politician that she is while Trump railed against DC and how totally impotent they all are. That message resonates with most Americans no matter what party they identify with.

Michael Moore To Liberals: Quit Dancing In The End-Zone, Trump Won The Debate
I know you aren't dumb enough to fall for that.

Dude.......he is a Trump supporter.
If acknowledging Moore is correct in his assessment that Dems MUST get out and vote like they did with Obama or else Clinton loses bigly then yes I guess I am dumb.

What is dumb.....my friend....is saying that you think Trump won that debate. That is dumb.
He did. She did what every other politician does. Recite canned responses that she memorized all weekend. Everyone's eyes glaze over after 20 seconds of her speaking. Trump on the other hand continuously attacked DC and Clintons utter and complete failure to get anything done for the American people <<<<that message resonated/resonates with the American people.

If the debate were judged on who did the best memorizing of drivel Clinton wins, if its judged on actual content Trump wins. I can sum up Trumps message from that debate. Hillary's message? Who the fuck knows and birther and misogyny.

Your grasp on reality has been severely compromised.

Can't say I disagree. Clinton came off as the professional politician that she is while Trump railed against DC and how totally impotent they all are. That message resonates with most Americans no matter what party they identify with.

If acknowledging Moore is correct in his assessment that Dems MUST get out and vote like they did with Obama or else Clinton loses bigly then yes I guess I am dumb.

What is dumb.....my friend....is saying that you think Trump won that debate. That is dumb.
The only thing Clinton won on was composure. That's it.

OK. If it makes you feel better. I wouldn't want to upset you.

What else did she win with? Failed policies? The failure known as the status quo? Throwing more money around?

do you not understand that there are a lot of undecided voters out there who heard Trumps message loud and clear? They've heard the drivel coming from politicians filthy traps for decades. They can smell the shit a mile away. Trump addressed something most Americans are feeling despite their political leanings <<<<that's what matters. It's about speaking directly to the American people which he did. Sanders was doing the same thing and that's what carried him. Politicians speak AT us not TO us and if you allow yourself to be a little honest Trump was speaking TO us on Monday.

Of course right wingers think every problem has a solution that will fit on a bumper sticker. Unfortunately, life is more complex than that.

What else did she win with? Failed policies? The failure known as the status quo? Throwing more money around?

You really are boring.

She kicked his ass. She spoke of policies from beginning to end. You say failed.....and that is opinion. You won't admit that we are better off economically, more respected internationally and safer in general than we were when Obama took office. That is you being obtuse.

Her policy proposals cost less than Trumps.....and they are laced with details. His are " I'm gonna fix it, believe me!".

She exposed his shitty business practices......and highlighted his business failures.
She challenged him on his tax returns and he blew it.
She goaded him into fat shaming a woman......again.
He ran out of gas as he was talking about "STAMINA!'.

She left the debate and went to do a stump speech. He went into the spin room to whine about the mic.

A sound ass whooping. It was clear to anyone watching objectively.

do you not understand that there are a lot of undecided voters out there who heard Trumps message loud and clear? They've heard the drivel coming from politicians filthy traps for decades. They can smell the shit a mile away. Trump addressed something most Americans are feeling despite their political leanings <<<<that's what matters. It's about speaking directly to the American people which he did. Sanders was doing the same thing and that's what carried him. Politicians speak AT us not TO us and if you allow yourself to be a little honest Trump was speaking TO us on Monday.

Bullshit. Trump tells people that America sucks and we should live in constant fear. He is not going to win any undecided voters with that.

If the undecided people could be swayed by a mindless Trumpesque platitude, they would already be right wingers, It requires something more substantial to convince the few that are left.

You really are boring.

She kicked his ass. She spoke of policies from beginning to end. You say failed.....and that is opinion. You won't admit that we are better off economically, more respected internationally and safer in general than we were when Obama took office. That is you being obtuse.

Her policy proposals cost less than Trumps.....and they are laced with details. His are " I'm gonna fix it, believe me!".

She exposed his shitty business practices......and highlighted his business failures.

She left the debate and went to do a stump speech. He went into the spin room to whine about the mic.

He had substance. He also called her out on her status quo bullshit, too. I know you don't like it, but ALOT of Americans are done with FAILURE. Especially when it is repeated over and over and over and over with the SAME FUCKING RESULTS. Its insane.
She was like a fucking robot up there. At least trump showed emotion.
Shitty business practices? You got to be joking right? Her shitty practices were inside the government AND personal. Nice objectivity lol
Tax returns? Who gives a shit? That's is only important to partisan dumbfucks. EVERYONE tries to get out of paying taxes. Grow up.
Who cares if he insulted someone? That's what he does. Its nothing new.
How does a subjective matter only have one objective outcome? LOL hack

You really are boring.

He had substance. He also called her out on her status quo bullshit, too. I know you don't like it, but ALOT of Americans are done with FAILURE. Especially when it is repeated over and over and over and over with the SAME FUCKING RESULTS. Its insane.
Shitty business practices? You got to be joking right? Her shitty practices were inside the government AND personal. Nice objectivity lol
Tax returns? Who gives a shit? That's is only important to partisan dumbfucks. EVERYONE tries to get out of paying taxes. Grow up.

Hillary and her idiot pals in government have wasted TRILLIONS of dollars and she talks smack about Trump's shitty business practices???

You really are boring.

You seem confused. You seem to want to be an anarchist......but you are sucking the ass of a New York elitist.

Let me ask you a question that I have asked before. Have you ever seen Donald Trump have a truly happy moment? Like a real belly laugh? The idea that you think he
shows emotion is weird. He shows almost none other than anger.

Do yourself a favor. Watch the debate without sound. You will see how she was anything but robotic...and he looked insane.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/09/28/u...-debate-body-language.html?smid=tw-share&_r=0

You really are boring.

You seem confused. You seem to want to be an anarchist......but you are sucking the ass of a New York elitist.

Let me ask you a question that I have asked before. Have you ever seen Donald Trump have a truly happy moment? Like a real belly laugh? The idea that you think he

Do yourself a favor. Watch the debate without sound. You will see how she was anything but robotic...and he looked insane.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/09/28/u...-debate-body-language.html?smid=tw-share&_r=0
LL its called passion...not anger

You really are boring.

And yet you still vote for the same brain dead right wing hacks. How are people like Trump or Louie Gohmert going to solve our problems when they can't even form a proper sentence?

You really are boring.

Anarchist? Lol GTFO
Anger is still an emotion. Lol He also smiled a lot. I LOVED it when he said "is 'secretary Clinton OK'? I want you to be happy" LOL Granted, I enjoyed her little body shake too. More proud she didn't pass the fuck out.
I made fun of him half the debate for his body language and facial actions. It was funny.
"sucking his ass" fair enough. But what are you doing? :D

You really are boring.

Bull. That is putting lipstick on a pig. He is a grown man who gets into twitter spats. Please.....this is embarrassing.

You really are boring.

IDK he looked pretty angry a little bit. I would have been too though. The moderator was obviously biased.

Forum List

Back