Michael Moore to Libs "It's over, Trump won"

OK. If it makes you feel better. I wouldn't want to upset you.
What else did she win with? Failed policies? The failure known as the status quo? Throwing more money around?

You really are boring.

She kicked his ass. She spoke of policies from beginning to end. You say failed.....and that is opinion. You won't admit that we are better off economically, more respected internationally and safer in general than we were when Obama took office. That is you being obtuse.

Her policy proposals cost less than Trumps.....and they are laced with details. His are " I'm gonna fix it, believe me!".

She exposed his shitty business practices......and highlighted his business failures.
She challenged him on his tax returns and he blew it.
She goaded him into fat shaming a woman......again.
He ran out of gas as he was talking about "STAMINA!'.

She left the debate and went to do a stump speech. He went into the spin room to whine about the mic.

A sound ass whooping. It was clear to anyone watching objectively.

He had substance. He also called her out on her status quo bullshit, too. I know you don't like it, but ALOT of Americans are done with FAILURE. Especially when it is repeated over and over and over and over with the SAME FUCKING RESULTS. Its insane.
She was like a fucking robot up there. At least trump showed emotion.
Shitty business practices? You got to be joking right? Her shitty practices were inside the government AND personal. Nice objectivity lol
Tax returns? Who gives a shit? That's is only important to partisan dumbfucks. EVERYONE tries to get out of paying taxes. Grow up.
Who cares if he insulted someone? That's what he does. Its nothing new.
How does a subjective matter only have one objective outcome? LOL hack

You seem confused. You seem to want to be an anarchist......but you are sucking the ass of a New York elitist.

Let me ask you a question that I have asked before. Have you ever seen Donald Trump have a truly happy moment? Like a real belly laugh? The idea that you think he
shows emotion is weird. He shows almost none other than anger.

Do yourself a favor. Watch the debate without sound. You will see how she was anything but robotic...and he looked insane.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/09/28/u...-debate-body-language.html?smid=tw-share&_r=0
Anarchist? Lol GTFO
Anger is still an emotion. Lol He also smiled a lot. I LOVED it when he said "is 'secretary Clinton OK'? I want you to be happy" LOL Granted, I enjoyed her little body shake too. More proud she didn't pass the fuck out.
I made fun of him half the debate for his body language and facial actions. It was funny.
"sucking his ass" fair enough. But what are you doing? :D

I'm stating the facts. She kicked his ass in that debate. Simple.

What else did she win with? Failed policies? The failure known as the status quo? Throwing more money around?

You really are boring.

She kicked his ass. She spoke of policies from beginning to end. You say failed.....and that is opinion. You won't admit that we are better off economically, more respected internationally and safer in general than we were when Obama took office. That is you being obtuse.

Her policy proposals cost less than Trumps.....and they are laced with details. His are " I'm gonna fix it, believe me!".

She exposed his shitty business practices......and highlighted his business failures.

She left the debate and went to do a stump speech. He went into the spin room to whine about the mic.

He had substance. He also called her out on her status quo bullshit, too. I know you don't like it, but ALOT of Americans are done with FAILURE. Especially when it is repeated over and over and over and over with the SAME FUCKING RESULTS. Its insane.
Shitty business practices? You got to be joking right? Her shitty practices were inside the government AND personal. Nice objectivity lol
Tax returns? Who gives a shit? That's is only important to partisan dumbfucks. EVERYONE tries to get out of paying taxes. Grow up.

You seem confused. You seem to want to be an anarchist......but you are sucking the ass of a New York elitist.

Let me ask you a question that I have asked before. Have you ever seen Donald Trump have a truly happy moment? Like a real belly laugh? The idea that you think he

Do yourself a favor. Watch the debate without sound. You will see how she was anything but robotic...and he looked insane.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/09/28/u...-debate-body-language.html?smid=tw-share&_r=0
LL its called passion...not anger

And yet you still vote for the same brain dead right wing hacks. How are people like Trump or Louie Gohmert going to solve our problems when they can't even form a proper sentence?
I don't vote nor have I ever voted for right wing hacks. I voted for Obama in 08 and haven't voted since. Oh yeah I voted for Bill Clinton too.

How's that assuming working out for you now ;)

You really are boring.

And yet you still vote for the same brain dead right wing hacks. How are people like Trump or Louie Gohmert going to solve our problems when they can't even form a proper sentence?
I don't vote nor have I ever voted for right wing hacks. I voted for Obama in 08 and haven't voted since. Oh yeah I voted for Bill Clinton too.

Of course. Normal progression.

You really are boring.

But now you support Trump who is the leader of an entire army of Louie Gohmerts. You have a head injury?

You really are boring.

Anarchist? Lol GTFO
Anger is still an emotion. Lol He also smiled a lot. I LOVED it when he said "is 'secretary Clinton OK'? I want you to be happy" LOL Granted, I enjoyed her little body shake too. More proud she didn't pass the fuck out.
I made fun of him half the debate for his body language and facial actions. It was funny.

Its a subjective matter, you moron. You are such a fucking joke. Seriously.

But now you support Trump who is the leader of an entire army of Louie Gohmerts. You have a head injury?
who you supporting?

You really are boring.

Anarchist? Lol GTFO

Its a subjective matter, you moron. You are such a fucking joke. Seriously.

No it isn't.

who you supporting?

You serious? He's a Hillary girl and he goes all the way

I vote for who I feel is the best person for the job and I don't care what letter is next to their name. I don't run with the sheeple or cling to one party. You can say I'm an informed voter.

I vote for who I feel is the best person for the job and I don't care what letter is next to their name. I don't run with the sheeple or cling to one party. You can say I'm an informed voter.

All that takes a shit the minute you say that you support Trump. Sorry.

Who do you support?

Unfortunately in this election, that leaves an empty slate to pick from

He said he supports who he supports, not who you do

Who do you support?

In this election.....Clinton. Highly qualified. As honest as any politician. Dedicated public servant.

He said he supports who he supports, not who you do

It is no secret. I've said it many times. Why act like I haven't?

You're too emotional LL, perhaps you should push away from the keyboard.

Who do you support?

In this election.....Clinton. Highly qualified. As honest as any politician. Dedicated public servant.
:rofl:
And you have the audacity to talk about anyone else.. I wish I could say I sympathize with you, but pity is the only verb that comes to mind.

You're too emotional LL, perhaps you should push away from the keyboard.

That's funny. I'm actually on the shitter. Very relaxed.

You cannot claim to be an informed voter and then support Trump. You can be a frustrated voter. An angry voter. A fed up voter. But informed? No.

Who do you support?

:rofl:
And you have the audacity to talk about anyone else.. I wish I could say I sympathize with you, but pity is the only verb that comes to mind.

OK. That's gonna sting!

Forum List

Back