Michael Moore wants to disrupt Trump's inauguration...

asaratis

Uppity Senior Citizen
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 20, 2009
Stockbridge
15781389_1207663832601982_6607933069699993848_n.jpg
The man has no sense of reality. Trump won the election! Hillary won the cesspool state of California!

When two million women show up with loaded sap shopping bags and purses looking for trumpelthinskin asses, the capitol will rock.

Freedom of speech! Freedom of assembly! What are those doing in the Constitution?

He's a cause-seeker, simply because he can't justify his life. If he doesn't have a cause, then he'll simply make something up. If you want to see him smile, suggest Trump is the Gastapo and will take our freedom. In other words, he's a miserable person, and isn't happy unless others unhappy.

Wonder if they have these in his size?

th

(I recommend he try it first in an unpopulated area, to make sure it works)

You could have googled them for yourself. It has been on the news programs. I suppose if I started a thread that said Trump won the election, you'd ask for a link.

Freedom of speech! Freedom of assembly! What are those doing in the Constitution?
Freedom of speech does not include disrupting of planned speeches. It does not include taking the microphone away from Bernie Sanders. It does not include shouting down Hillary Clinton. It does not include disrupting the inauguration. Demonstrating in designated areas is fine, but disrupting festivities, blocking traffic, preventing others from participating and enjoying the event are not examples of protected speech.

oh the Alt Right hissy hysteria, oh the drama

200.gif

I doubt a protest will topple the government

Last edited:
I am predicting that we witness more than one incident of childish activities on the part of crybaby liberals on January 20.

When two million women show up with loaded sap shopping bags and purses looking for trumpelthinskin asses, the capitol will rock.

Time to put on those comforting pretty red Doctor Dentons, retreat to your safe space and suck on that thumb child. Please stay down there until you've calmed down. Even at age 12 you're just being infantile.

Forum List

Back