Michael Moore wants to disrupt Trump's inauguration...

You know, even though I didn't vote for Trump, I do understand that this past election has so divided the country that we all need to come together and be Americans again, not going and disrupting the inauguration.

If you wanna bitch about Trump, at least give him a month in office first.

You know, even though I didn't vote for Trump, I do understand that this past election has so divided the country that we all need to come together and be Americans again, not going and disrupting the inauguration.

Let's see what he can do in a hundred days...then start taking notes and keeping tabs.

Let's see what he can do in a hundred days...then start taking notes and keeping tabs.

I've already said that it's hard to comment on how he is as president until AFTER at least 3 months. And, I'm gonna wait that long to see how he does.

However, his actions with his tweets, as well as his cabinet picks kinda concerns me, same with him not getting daily intel briefings.

15781389_1207663832601982_6607933069699993848_n.jpg
The man has no sense of reality. Trump won the election! Hillary won the cesspool state of California!
Jabba the hut

--LOL

I've already said that it's hard to comment on how he is as president until AFTER at least 3 months. And, I'm gonna wait that long to see how he does.

However, his actions with his tweets, as well as his cabinet picks kinda concerns me, same with him not getting daily intel briefings.
I like his tweeting. He bypasses the liberal media...and that pisses them off.

I think we are in for a lot of exposure to things being done in a manner different from what we have seen in previous Presidents. I think he will get more productive actions accomplished in his first year than Obama did in all of his eight years...and he won't try to feed us bullshit about his proposals.

I think we are in for a lot of exposure to things being done in a manner different from what we have seen in previous Presidents. I think he will get more productive actions accomplished in his first year than Obama did in all of his eight years...and he won't try to feed us bullshit about his proposals.
Productive? I hope so. We will see. But he has to get over the Russian involvement, Putin, and hacking.

People say it is "un-Presidential.' Maybe, but after seeing what the MSM does, what choice does he have? He doesn't want the whole country hearing his words through a liberal filter. We all know how the MSM got caught. If you as a person, had to have people report on what you said and thought, that you knew hated your guts, wouldn't you go around them too!

We are soooooo used to spin control by both Dems and Pubs. Those politicians spend more time telling us what they didn't say or mean, instead of what they did. Time for a change, and if nothing else, on that front, I believe Trump is going to deliver that for sure.

Remember when conservatives plotted to disrupt the Obama inauguration?

Yeah, neither do I....

Another bullshit LIB MSM lie! Trump does get daily briefings. He reads a condensed daily briefing and if ANYTHING of ANY significance comes up he is briefed in person immediately.
EXACTLY the same way Obama got his daily briefings for eight years.
Fucking wise up!

Another bullshit LIB MSM lie! Trump does get daily briefings. He reads a condensed daily briefing and if ANYTHING of ANY significance comes up he is briefed in person immediately.
EXACTLY the same way Obama got his daily briefings for eight years.
Fucking wise up!

By his own admission, Trump has said that he doesn't need daily security briefings. Sorry, but he doesn't get them daily.

Donald Trump taking intel briefings only once a week - CNNPolitics.com

Forum List

Back