Michael Moore’s ex-wife is suing him

This isn't about them is it? This guy makes millions from telling people how bad it is to make millions. Nice try at deflection. It didn't work.
Hypocritical not to acknowledge that they do exactly the same thing. I'm not a fan of Moore btw, you can say whatever you want about him.
The thread was aboutMoore. Actually they don’t do the same thing. Moore tells people capitalism is bad and you should always use unions and never take any more money than you need. He says guns are bad. He never uses unions, he is a 1 per center and has armed body guards. That is the height of a hypocrite. The others you talk about make money doing exactly what they say. I don’t care for the others and don’t listen to them. To compare them is ridiculous.
They do exactly the same thing, they prey on people's fears for money. In a way they are worse because they pretend to be news.
I guess you don't understand the word hypocrisy. They don't do exactly the same thing.
Lol, guess you don't understand that that's exactly what they do.
No they don't. You are deranged if that is what you believe.

Hypocritical not to acknowledge that they do exactly the same thing. I'm not a fan of Moore btw, you can say whatever you want about him.
The thread was aboutMoore. Actually they don’t do the same thing. Moore tells people capitalism is bad and you should always use unions and never take any more money than you need. He says guns are bad. He never uses unions, he is a 1 per center and has armed body guards. That is the height of a hypocrite. The others you talk about make money doing exactly what they say. I don’t care for the others and don’t listen to them. To compare them is ridiculous.
They do exactly the same thing, they prey on people's fears for money. In a way they are worse because they pretend to be news.
I guess you don't understand the word hypocrisy. They don't do exactly the same thing.
Yes, they do. Both prey of fear and hatred to get your money.

The only way you could not understand that is deliberately, in which case you deserve what you get for listening to them.

Case closed.

Yes, they do. Both prey of fear and hatred to get your money.

The only way you could not understand that is deliberately, in which case you deserve what you get for listening to them.

Case closed.
I get that part. What you don't get is, Moore is a hypocrite, the others aren't. As I've said before, but you are to dense to get it, I don't listen to them.

Forum List

Back