🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Michael Savage Attacked

Let’s play the teabagger(conservative) game. He should be responsible for his own actions. Maybe he shouldn’t shoot his big mouth of all the time. Then he wouldn’t piss people off and get his ass kicked.

Maybe he needs to stay in better shape, he wouldn’t get his ass kicked, maybe he needs a bigger dog to protect him. He wouldn’t get his ass kicked, maybe he needs to hire a body guard.

You know your right wing fools , personal responsibility.

This is a joke. All of you worried over ONE guy getting beat up but its ok to take health care away from millions and ruin the environment for millions for profit of the wealthy.

So stick your comment of entitelement in your "the gropenfuherers" well used rectum.

Excuse me while I don’t show a great deal of compassion for one asshole.
You cyrbaby!

GuyNk.gif

Roughing up an elderly man and his little dog is out of control.

It reflects the entitlement of the left wing. If you espouse a different view from them you are no longer black, no longer hispanic, no longer a woman, no longer and elderly citizen and they are justified to push you to the ground.

Lawrence O'Donnell, Rachel Maddow, Chris Matthews, Al Sharpton, Jake Tapper, etc. are every bit as offensive as Michael Savage.

None of them and neither their dogs have ever been attacked by anyone who disagreed with their political views.
Interesting pattern, isn't it?

Every high profile conservative speaker has been a victim of assault on a college campus according to vid Horowitz. Obviously some high profile conservatives have been attacked on the street. So far the left apparently considers criminal behavior to be political payback and a legitimate expression of free speech as long as the victim is conservative.
I know. He said, "according to david horowitz." Yeah, it's got people giggling.

Anything YOU say gets people giggling.

Also full of sorrow and rage that idiots like you steal valuable oxygen from people more deserving.

Little old man runs his mouth and is disciplined. Should not have happened. But . . . you know what can happen when you run your mouth.
That's crap. You don't rough someone up just because they are obnoxious.
You would think not, but yet it happens all the time.
Yes. It's called assault. It's not something to celebrate.
Then don't celebrate it.
You are the one marking funny, dear.

Every high profile conservative speaker has been a victim of assault on a college campus according to vid Horowitz. Obviously some high profile conservatives have been attacked on the street. So far the left apparently considers criminal behavior to be political payback and a legitimate expression of free speech as long as the victim is conservative.

Anything YOU say gets people giggling. Also full of sorrow and rage that idiots like you steal valuable oxygen from people more deserving.
FJO, you try, oh yes you do, but there it is: you just can't do it. HOWEVER, NY state know is hiring illiterates for teaching jobs (Savage talked about this on his show0, so know you and Compost can now get a job in NY teaching other far and alt right illiterates.

Hopefully this freaken animal will be incarcerated for a long time. MR Savage is a 74 year old man and I am 100% sure he was not out there picking a fight with a much younger and a mentally unstable individual. If this fool did something like this to an older man, or woman minding their own business eating in a restaurant where I live there would be a real good chance he would have been shot. I am a firm believer in conceal carry and stand your ground laws, thank God my state has those laws on the books.
I sure hope that Michaels cute little poodle was not harmed

Lawrence O'Donnell, Rachel Maddow, Chris Matthews, Al Sharpton, Jake Tapper, etc. are every bit as offensive as Michael Savage.
Obviously, you have never listened to Savage on the radio. ..... :cool:

Yes, I have, repeatedly, many times, and I never thought that what he said was over the line.

I also listened to Air America. Have you ever heard Rhandi Rhodes?

Compared to that bitch Michael savage is a pussy cat.

did a grown ass man with a poodle...a ffffucking POODLE, seriously go on air and say mommy he pushed me down?

4real 4real??

for...REALLY real?

Damn!

did a grown ass man with a poodle...a ffffucking POODLE, seriously go on air and say mommy he pushed me down?

4real 4real??

for...REALLY real?

Damn!

Sure, if you supported Trump, Expect the anarchists on the left to call you violent as they are pushing you to the ground. It is a very relevant discussion seeing as how Savage is a social commentator.

Had another guy not stepped in, who was punched in the face, this left wing coward would have probably tried to do much more. Please explain why the folks on the left are so chickenshit and bullies, i find it quite a contradiction to how they tell others to live

4real 4real??

for...REALLY real?

Damn!

Sure, if you supported Trump, Expect the anarchists on the left to call you violent as they are pushing you to the ground. It is a very relevant discussion seeing as how Savage is a social commentator.

Had another guy not stepped in, who was punched in the face, this left wing coward would have probably tried to do much more. Please explain why the folks on the left are so chickenshit and bullies, i find it quite a contradiction to how they tell others to live
calm down man i just found it hilarious that one of the most loud mouthed cocky bloviators in the history of the radio ..

was carrying a poodle and said mommy he pushed me down

i find great humor in it....sawwwwy

This is why concealed carry is so important and why it should be universal. Savage should have shot the bastard between the eyes.

Anything YOU say gets people giggling. Also full of sorrow and rage that idiots like you steal valuable oxygen from people more deserving.
FJO, you try, oh yes you do, but there it is: you just can't do it. HOWEVER, NY state know is hiring illiterates for teaching jobs (Savage talked about this on his show0, so know you and Compost can now get a job in NY teaching other far and alt right illiterates.

Jake don't tell me what I can and what can not do.

I - a high school drop out Canadian - lived in the city of our company's head office, in a fine apartment at company's expense, driving a vehicle provided by the company, eating good meals at company's expense, driving said vehicle home to see my wife and doggie every weekend, at company's expense, all on a lowly L1-B three year work permit, once renewed, teaching college graduates the system I developed on my own time after teaching myself at my own time.

I guess you would consider me one of those "illiterates".

I daresay I know every bit as much America as you do.

Forum List

Back