Michael Savage facing death threats heads to secret location

I mean, you spend you’re entire life publicly spreading hate, you gotta think eventually you’re going to get a death threat or 2, am I right?

Dr. Savage is hardly "hateful".

He just has the guts to tell liberals the Truth, and they just can't handle it
Sorry I’ve actually listened to the snowflake. He is terrified and wants his listeners to get those scary non-white folk as far away from him as possible.

City, state and federal agencies are taking a look at a vicious, hateful email sent a restaurant frequented by talk radio icon Michael Savage that threatens to shoot up the establishment if he’s not denied future service.
Michael Savage, facing death threats, heads to secret location
------------------------------------------------------

And hopefully whatever scum made those threats may the karma find you and get you with the same wish you have for others. Trump haters are the most miserable fks on the planet.
Who the fuck is Michael savege?

Dr. Savage is a San Francisco based journalist who broadcasts a program daily from the west coast. He's also a major author who has been compared to C

City, state and federal agencies are taking a look at a vicious, hateful email sent a restaurant frequented by talk radio icon Michael Savage that threatens to shoot up the establishment if he’s not denied future service.

And hopefully whatever scum made those threats may the karma find you and get you with the same wish you have for others. Trump haters are the most miserable fks on the planet.

Dr. Savage is a San Francisco based journalist who broadcasts a program daily from the west coast. He's also a major author who has been compared to C
Ok then, who is "C"?

I mean, you spend you’re entire life publicly spreading hate, you gotta think eventually you’re going to get a death threat or 2, am I right?

Dr. Savage is hardly "hateful".

He just has the guts to tell liberals the Truth, and they just can't handle it

Her, like you. is a bigoted piece of shit. To you its the truth, to real Americans it is hatespeak.

Savage is just mad he wasn't accepted by libs back in his bi-curious days...

I personally believe he is a performance actor much like Alex Jones -- and since most of his listeners are easily duped, it works for him.

hqdefault.jpg

Michael Savage is a hate spewing racist & bigot.

You reap what you sow.

Translation: "Everyone who says things I don't like is a racist."

You leftists really need a new card to play.
Oh yeah? Meanwhile Weiner is threatened with murder and banned from entire nations.

"When you tear out a man's tongue, you are not proving him a liar, you're only telling the world that you fear what he might say."

You reap what you sow.
So we know what you are in for...right?

Most people would say how terrible this man is marked for death by some unknown lunatic.

Not you. You say he's got it coming. You also reap what you sow.

I guess it isn't surprising the people who want increased government power think it is ok to harass and assault people who don't agree with them. It is pretty clear their leaders are above the law, so they might as well burn the place down for the cause. Trump is mean = let's beat up voters. The left can get all lathered up for their Stalinist Jihad.

You reap what you sow.
So we know what you are in for...right?

Most people would say how terrible this man is marked for death by some unknown lunatic.

Not you. You say he's got it coming. You also reap what you sow.

I guess it isn't surprising the people who want increased government power think it is ok to harass and assault people who don't agree with them. It is pretty clear their leaders are above the law, so they might as well burn the place down for the cause. Trump is mean = let's beat up voters. The left can get all lathered up for their Stalinist Jihad.

Of course, I said nothing of thas.

Merely stating a fact.

When you spew hate against certain people, don't be surprised that a few of them might take action.

Quit being such a fucking dick with your stalinist jihad bullshit.

You reap what you sow.

Translation: "Everyone who says things I don't like is a racist."

You leftists really need a new card to play.
Oh yeah? Meanwhile Weiner is threatened with murder and banned from entire nations.

"When you tear out a man's tongue, you are not proving him a liar, you're only telling the world that you fear what he might say."
Nobody's torn out his tongue, snowflake :itsok:

It's truly a moment in time when the left in this country, and all their allied forces, have lost their minds.

Sounds like he's planning a false flag operation on himself. #Begging4relevancy

Ignorance is not bliss. Pretty sure you are not 18 years old.

He's not hateful , just a typical old school New Yorker who has an opinion and wants you to know it. He's been known to yell and scream at times but thats not hate its just being loud.

he's not that hateful, he's actually a positive economic nationalist on one level, but hateful a little bit on foreign policy i do concede
He's another GOP scumbag liar, pure hater and conspiracy theorist and character assassin, super duper. None of his garbage propaganda has any real connection to reality.

Ignorance is not bliss. Pretty sure you are not 18 years old.
You're correct, I'm over 50.

I googled him, he's just another rwnj blogger.

I doubt anyone takes him seriously. He's not in any danger. He doesn't need to hide in his mom's basement.

he's not that hateful, he's actually a positive economic nationalist on one level, but hateful a little bit on foreign policy i do concede
He's another GOP scumbag liar, pure hater and conspiracy theorist and character assassin, super duper. None of his garbage propaganda has any real connection to reality.

He's a social commentator. I've heard him admit so much and he is not embraced by the GOP. Also, the Democratic machine in general has never seen an opponent who's character they haven't assassinated with the exact same script. Every election cycle, republicans are racist, hate women, and want to drink dirty water.. etc.etc.etc.

Sure, they all get death threats .. but it takes a special kind of scumbag to threaten to shoot random people eating dinner in a restaurant because they don't like a conservative talker. In this case its obviously a Democrat loser. You always see the Liberal fanatics being the ones who want to control all conversation and silence people by using their labels. Democrats and Libs are always free to speak... no one trys stopping them but still their radio shows tank over and over again.

He's a social commentator. I've heard him admit so much and he is not embraced by the GOP. Also, the Democratic machine in general has never seen an opponent who's character they haven't assassinated with the exact same script. Every election cycle, republicans are racist, hate women, and want to drink dirty water.. etc.etc.etc.
Pretty much true too...quite the GOP giveaway to the rich the last 35 years or fifty years....

Forum List

Back