🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Michael Savage: "Isn't It Amazing When We Had A White President We Had Less Hatred In America"

Obama hates whites, because his mother was white. He loved his mother - it all makes sense now.

still waiting or his book dreams of my mother.........
This is the only imagery of his mothers dreams he would get.

hammer_and_sickle-svg-med2.png

The white male major of the 1950s is not coming back.

Tough to be a racist of the far white right.

That side got kicked in the ass in 2008, then kicked in the mouth in 2012.

Neither major candidate is going to give a rat's ass about those neanderthals' needs in 2016.
And we kicked back on a massive scale this past November. Believe it or not, the White male has awakened.

The women and minorities the GOP reached out to "kicked back" hard without any help from the racist freaks of any color.

The far right where racists hide is no longer of any importance in America. Bye Bye, Stevie, Bye Bye.

Ben Carson is the full-Monty negro.

As opposed to the questionable negro.
You know...I thought you were a decent guy. Always posting to me how cute my baby girl is and shit.

But it seems like youre just another asshole who gives into the heartless thoughtless political memes.

And thats sad as fuck.

You know...I thought you were a decent guy. Always posting to me how cute my baby girl is and shit.

But it seems like youre just another asshole who gives into the heartless thoughtless political memes.

And thats sad as fuck.
They call me MISTER asshole! :beer:

I'm not what I say here, I'm what I do - off the internets.

And your baby is adorable. Word. :thup:

And thats sad as fuck.

i understand that sentiment of say/do man.

but i dont like obama much......

and am still a decent enough person to not be forked into the "ohhhhh, obama's a racist!!!!" stupid shit.

its so small and fucking beneath you dude.

youre better than that.

he denounced the cop killings.

he didnt have to.

if he endorsed them, hell, he could have stayed SILENT and not even done so explicitly

instead, he EXPLICITLY denounced them.

the rest is just brainwashed lemming partisan shit.

And thats sad as fuck.

i understand that sentiment of say/do man.

but i dont like obama much......

and am still a decent enough person to not be forked into the "ohhhhh, obama's a racist!!!!" stupid shit.

its so small and fucking beneath you dude.

youre better than that.

he denounced the cop killings.

he didnt have to.

if he endorsed them, hell, he could have stayed SILENT and not even done so explicitly

instead, he EXPLICITLY denounced them.

the rest is just brainwashed lemming partisan shit.
Obama was my State Senator. I know all too well what he didn't do in the legislature.

I've lived with the politics of this state for most of my life (I'll be 60 next month). To know Illinois politics is to know Obama.

I'll leave it at that.

But not before posting a picture of pickled pig's knuckles!

pig.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: GT
Just heard it listening to his radio show. He's right. When we had a white true constitutionally eligible natural born Citizen president born with sole allegiance to the United States within its jurisdiction, we didn't have this much hatred boiling in America as we are witnessing on a daily basis. But with Obama, who was born to a Muslim father and later having a Muslim step-father with both having foreign influences over him, we are experiencing from him a created atmosphere of hatred. This hatred is perpetuated by his upbringing and Marxist ideology of creating class warfare agitating the masses and he's not through. It's a fact and Savage nailed it tonight.

Where is Michael savage playing now. On satellite or Internet radio? I used to listen to him, until the local station took him off the air.

I don't think being black has created all this hate, it's Obama's ideology his divisive policies, and his fanning the racial fires that has brought us to where we are today.

January 10, 2017 = The end of an error.

Just heard it listening to his radio show. He's right. When we had a white true constitutionally eligible natural born Citizen president born with sole allegiance to the United States within its jurisdiction, we didn't have this much hatred boiling in America as we are witnessing on a daily basis. But with Obama, who was born to a Muslim father and later having a Muslim step-father with both having foreign influences over him, we are experiencing from him a created atmosphere of hatred. This hatred is perpetuated by his upbringing and Marxist ideology of creating class warfare agitating the masses and he's not through. It's a fact and Savage nailed it tonight.

Where is Michael savage playing now. On satellite or Internet radio? I used to listen to him, until the local station took him off the air.

I don't think being black has created all this hate, it's Obama's ideology his divisive policies, and his fanning the racial fires that has brought us to where we are today.

January 10, 2017 = The end of an error.

you can find him here...........FREE The Savage Nation Podcasts With NO Commercial Breaks

I see. Same o same o. If someone is against Obama, they are automatically racist. EYE ROLL.
Nothing changes around here.

Just heard it listening to his radio show.

Isn't listening to his show mandatory for all American racists?
Says the Al Sharpton apologist.

LOL....says the liar.
Really? Let me hear you condemn Al Sharpton as a race baiting liberal, who is in close contact with Obama (documented).

Like many Conservatives you have this confused.

You accused me of being an 'Al Sharpton apologist'- I called you a liar- because I have never apologized for or about Al Sharpton.

So when confronted with your lie, you try to get me to refute the position you claimed that I had previously stated.

You lied.

And I pointed that out.

Just heard it listening to his radio show.

Isn't listening to his show mandatory for all American racists?
Says the Al Sharpton apologist.

LOL....says the liar.
Really? Let me hear you condemn Al Sharpton as a race baiting liberal, who is in close contact with Obama (documented).

Like many Conservatives you have this confused.

You accused me of being an 'Al Sharpton apologist'- I called you a liar- because I have never apologized for or about Al Sharpton.

So when confronted with your lie, you try to get me to refute the position you claimed that I had previously stated.

You lied.

And I pointed that out.
Still waiting for you to condemn him as a race baiting liberal who is in close contact with Obama. Do you deny any of that?

Forum List

Back