Michele Bachmann: Obamacare Will ‘Literally’ Kill People

President Obama thanks the GOP for the term, "Obamacare". It will be known as that in history books.

Well it goes along with every other honor, office or accolade he ever received. Never before has such few contributed so many to so one worthless.

Oh please. If you are trying to re-assert yourself as the dominant dumbass on this site you are doing fine.
The truth is both that Obamacare will result in needless deaths. Okay, since you say you are so much smarter than me, please tell me the EXACT part of ACA that will kill people. Betcha can't and betcha run away from the question. The truth is that Medicare is a ghetto of rationed health care.Again, please educate me. Tell me EXACTLY how its a "ghetto" when I know, first hand, that it works well and within its budget. go ahead, tell me my own experience is wrong and you're right. You'll run away from this one too.
And don't talk about grandstanding WTF are you yammering about? Where did I "talk about grandstanding" about any subject?after the Democratic House voted how many times to condemn the Iraq war but would never cut off funding for it, which actually would have ended it.

If YOU want to be educated re ObamaCare, the link is in my sig.

Can you show me a managed care system that did not end up with exploding costs and ultimately rationing of care? No, I didnt think so.

Another rw who doesn't have a clue and yet purports to know it all.

Right wingnutz are scvared to death that "Obamacare" might actually work fairly well.

Right wingnutz are scvared to death that "Obamacare" might actually work fairly well.

maybe for some, others Insurance premiums are already going up to PAY FOR IT

but it's freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

There is absolutely no danger that Obamacare will work at all, let alone fairly well. That is obvious to anyone with an objective view, and a little common sense. Furthermore, it was never designed to work. It was designed to screw up the medical delivery system to the degree that the public will scream for change. That change will be a single payer, government run system that will be only marginally better than the mess that Obamacare will create.

How many private doctors, especially those over fifty, will be willing to wade through the tens of thousands of pages (and growing) of Obamacare regulations so they can legally maintain their private practice? They will either retire from practice, or join a hospital, or other entity that can afford to research those regulations.

We already have a severe shortage of general practitioners, and that is going to get much worse under Obamacare.

UPDATE Bachmann later came back to the floor and described Medicaid — a health care program for lower-income Americans — as a “ghetto.” “Here’s the one that no American wants to be in. It’s the Medicaid ghetto,” she said. “And that’s where the lowest possible care, where very few doctors will be available available to offer this kind of care.” While the program is not without problems, a study by the Government Accountability Office showed Medicaid beneficiaries were just as happy with their health care as those with private insurance.

Ah, memories.
Presidential hopeful Michele Bachmann (R-MN) is pushing back against charges of hypocrisy over Medicaid payments her husband collected for his therapy practice.

Bachmann’s husband, Marcus, runs a Christian counseling agency that has come under scrutiny in the past for its strong religious ties. The Los Angeles Times noted this week that it had received about $30,000 in public funds since 2007, partly federal, to help prepare staff to properly deal with mentally ill patients. On Tuesday, NBC revealed an additional $137,000 in Medicaid payments since 2005, which they said contradicted Rep. Bachmann’s claim that her husband only received a training grant that went to employees.

“Medicaid is a valuable form of insurance for many Americans and it would be discriminatory not to accept Medicaid as a form of payment,” a spokeswoman for Bachmann’s campaign said in a statement on Wednesday responding to questions about the payments. “As a state-sponsored counseling service, Bachmann and Associates has a responsibility to provide Medicaid and medical assistance, regardless of a patient’s financial situation.”

To crazy people sanity seems insane.

Bachmann is correct on both counts. Obamacare will result in needless deaths. Medicare is a ghetto of underprivileged people receiving substandard rationed care.
No wonder people say liberalism is a mental disorder.

Obviously, you have no direct experience with either.

If you had a clue about the subject, I would hope you wouldn't say something this stupid and this completely incorrect.

Oh please. If you are trying to re-assert yourself as the dominant dumbass on this site you are doing fine.
The truth is both that Obamacare will result in needless deaths. The truth is that Medicare is a ghetto of rationed health care.
And don't talk about grandstanding after the Democratic House voted how many times to condemn the Iraq war but would never cut off funding for it, which actually would have ended it.

And the loony assed Rabbi worships his "Queen Loon". :eusa_pray:

Know what is horrifying? Bachman is on the intelligence committee.

And yet you deride her telling the truth about Obamacare.

I suppose we should have people who naively believe Obamacare is going to help people despite the evidence?

What a load of bunk.
There has never been a managed care system that did not experience exploding costs, increasingly heavy handed regulation and ultimately rationing. It is as much a law of nature as gravity. Of course since lolberals do not understand economics they are always in search of the next free lunch.

Scared of what?

Once the IRS starts sicking its dogs on the citizens, and businesses in droves elect to pay the fine instead of abiding by Obama's BS, it's toast.....As are any moronic dem politicians who continue to support it, come '16, two years after that albatross goes fully into effect.

To crazy people sanity seems insane.

Bachmann is correct on both counts. Obamacare will result in needless deaths. Medicare is a ghetto of underprivileged people receiving substandard rationed care.
No wonder people say liberalism is a mental disorder.

Obviously, you have no direct experience with either.

If you had a clue about the subject, I would hope you wouldn't say something this stupid and this completely incorrect.

The truth is both that Obamacare will result in needless deaths. The truth is that Medicare is a ghetto of rationed health care.
Another Truth appears to be....

"No one can predict how many employers will drop health-care coverage in 2014, when the bulk of the Affordable Care Act takes effect. If workers can get affordable health plans on their own next year, though, many more companies may feel it’s safe to stop offering company health benefits in the years that follow.

Fear of backlash from workers keeps many employers from dropping coverage, as Bloomberg reported in December. Tax deductions for health spending also encourage businesses to keep offering benefits. Still, while few admit it publicly, many American companies would love get out of the health insurance business. For employers, providing health insurance is expensive and the cost increases are unpredictable. Their competitors in most other wealthy nations don’t have to bear the same costs: That’s usually the government’s job."

:eusa_whistle:

obamacare if it works as designed, will obviously kill people. That's what it is supposed to do.

obamacare if it works as designed, will obviously kill people. That's what it is supposed to do.

That's what Porky Limbaugh says, huh??

handjob.gif

LimbaughPig.jpg

Forum List

Back