Michele Bachmann Says Congress Cannot Pass Laws That Contradict The Laws Of God

guno, do you have anything intelligent to say about the topic of your thread, or are you just trolling?

My guess is that your IQ isn't high enough to actually debate this issue.

As for what I think, if man's law contradicts with God's law, people of good conscience must disobey man's law.

Also, calling Christians the "American Taliban" proves that you are total Kool-Aid drinker for the left.

Your masters who tell you what to say are laughing at your stupidity.

guno, do you have anything intelligent to say about the topic of your thread, or are you just trolling?

My guess is that your IQ isn't high enough to actually debate this issue.

As for what I think, if man's law contradicts with God's law, people of good conscience must disobey man's law.
So....one of the commandments is that you are to believe in only one god...or that one god must be before all others. You are against the 1st Amendment freedom of religion then?

Thankfully this lunatic is no longer in congress, The sad thing is we have about 25 percent of the population who are ignorant bible bangers just like her who would be more comfortable with the christian Taliban in charge

Michele Bachmann Says Congress Cannot Pass Laws That Contradict The Laws Of God

So....how is she different from the Muslims you Dems are trying to spread across Europe and the US?? OH yeah.....they behead the opposition. We just vote against it. Yet you want more of them coming here.

Forum List

Back