🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Michelle Obama 2020?

Michelle vs Liawatha bs Uncle Joe vs Lurch.

Pass the popcorn!

Michelle Obama would be your worst nightmare
Pass the popcorn indeed! :)

tenor.gif

Nope... not at all. But I bet ole BHO would love some deep hurt in the pooper.

Ya, guess he hasn't had that since he and mental patient/ multiple felon Larry Sinclair had cocaine fueled sex in a limo ...
Or when he and Reggie Love were regulars on the gay bath house tours -
Amiright? :rolleyes:

Yep - we get it that she's said no .. but just about everyone says no or "I'm not thinking about that" when it's over two years out.

Last I saw, Michelle was enjoying a current approval rating in the low to mid-70s, including almost half of Republicans. Put simply, she's over twice as popular as The Mango Menace.

She may feel a patriotic duty to run if a couple of Dems don't step up bigly within the next year or so. Great speaker, would throttle Captain Chaos in the debates and she'd have arguably one of the greatest campaigners in US history on the stump.

Best part? Watching the racial anxiety of Deplorables when "those black Muslims from Kenya" move back into the White House! :)

Michelle-Obama-2020-w-border-e1517249070458-620x435.png

Sure, Jake.

Is she proud of "her" country?
You beat me to it...and her saying to her husband on 9/11 ceremony, "all this for a damn flag?!"

Last edited:
I don't think that people are going to vote for a close family member of a previous president. This country doesn't need dynasties.

You make a fair point. However, Michelle is no George W and no Jebbers.
Truth be told, merely a DECENT candidate will toss Trump like a 38 pound dwarf.

DWARF-THROWING-1980S-CLUBBING-NIGHT-CLUB-ACT-ENTERTAINMENT-ENGLAND-UK.jpg

Yep - we get it that she's said no .. but just about everyone says no or "I'm not thinking about that" when it's over two years out.

Last I saw, Michelle was enjoying a current approval rating in the low to mid-70s, including almost half of Republicans. Put simply, she's over twice as popular as The Mango Menace.

She may feel a patriotic duty to run if a couple of Dems don't step up bigly within the next year or so. Great speaker, would throttle (assuming he's still around) Captain Chaos in the debates and she'd have arguably one of the greatest campaigners in US history on the stump.

Best part? Watching the racial anxiety of Deplorables when "those black Muslims from Kenya" move back into the White House! :)

/——/ The only way the Obozo’s get back in the White House in2020 is when President Trump hires them for the Waitstaff
What could you trust Obummer to do? He’s never worked a day in his life.
/——/ He’d be the greeter at the front door announcing the visitors

She may feel a patriotic duty to run if a couple of Dems don't step up bigly within the next year or so. Great speaker, would throttle (assuming he's still around) Captain Chaos in the debates and she'd have arguably one of the greatest campaigners in US history on the stump.

/——/ The only way the Obozo’s get back in the White House in2020 is when President Trump hires them for the Waitstaff
What could you trust Obummer to do? He’s never worked a day in his life.
/——/ He’d be the greeter at the front door announcing the visitors
Well, he is one of the rare clean and articulate blacks.

Oh, I hope Moochelle does run! She'll go down in flames like Hindenburg Part Deux!

Forum List

Back