🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Michelle Obama 2020?

Michelle would only be the second blackman as POTUS. And the first without a drop of whiteness in their DNA

Negatory Trumptard - My hunch is that not ONLY Michelle has drops of "whiteness" (Jesus Fucking H Christ) in her blood ..
YOU got drops of "blackness" in your own.
Now go back to bed

I bet you said that in 2016, too. Your butt still stings, doesn't it. Maybe you should see a real doctor for that pain you can't seem lose...try a psychiatrist. He can help you deal with those obsessions.

CANNOT wait to see YOU be FORCED to deal with with YOUR obsessions on short fucking order :)

Yep - we get it that she's said no .. but just about everyone says no or "I'm not thinking about that" when it's over two years out.

Last I saw, Michelle was enjoying a current approval rating in the low to mid-70s, including almost half of Republicans. Put simply, she's over twice as popular as The Mango Menace.

She may feel a patriotic duty to run if a couple of Dems don't step up bigly within the next year or so. Great speaker, would throttle (assuming he's still around) Captain Chaos in the debates and she'd have arguably one of the greatest campaigners in US history on the stump.

Best part? Watching the racial anxiety of Deplorables when "those black Muslims from Kenya" move back into the White House! :)

Michelle-Obama-2020-w-border-e1517249070458-620x435.png

BRING IT ON:funnyface:

What various drugs is the OP injecting to even think that a woman who spent 8 years constantly badmouthing white people, constantly wallowing in self-pity, and constantly blowing millions of dollars of American taxpayer money living like Imelda Marcos on steroids, is going to win a national election?

I think it's safe to assume that after 8 years of violently white-hating, black-crybaby diarrhea-boiling that it will be a couple of generations before America elects another crybaby for president. And don't give me shit about the expanding Hispanic population because they hate the Crybaby-Americans even more than us whites do - I've known quite a few Mexicans here in CA and every single one of them detest the crybabies. Because everyone in this country knows that when you elect a black politician it becomes an exercise in race-card masturbation. Everyone outside the leftist bubble of non-reality is sick of black self-pity.

Forum List

Back