Michelle Obama and coalition vow to register more than a million new voters

My head would definitely explode if that super racist wins. But I doubt we're stupid enough to let that happen.
I've read your posts. You shouldn't underestimate your stupidity..

Have you thought out that many influencial Republicans are going to strike out and strike back against the ideals of the Trump agenda that are becoming more and more contrary to their well being?

There is a huge amount of climate change to come over the next three years.
Absolutely a bunch of republicans are going to strike out and strike back against Trump. I grew up with conservatives, and voted republican many times, in state and federal elections. Most really aren't anti-American at heart, like trump's core supporters. Most would like to continue voting and having their vote count.
What do you mean in the next three years? Did you know, that the level of the Colorado has never been lower in the history of the country? Many farmers are already getting cut by half the water they have gotten for many years and are meeting the challenge by reducing crop production acreage. They have been told, if it continues, next year, their agriculture water allowance will be cut out completely to support western cities. I can't tell you natural or man made. If I did, it would just be an opinion, as I did not work in that field and only took a semester in college. I can tell you climate change is real, though.

my wife Michelle is tremendous

FIqwPK9XMAM8BRI
Skank

Absolutely a bunch of republicans are going to strike out and strike back against Trump. I grew up with conservatives, and voted republican many times, in state and federal elections. Most really aren't anti-American at heart, like trump's core supporters. Most would like to continue voting and having their vote count.
What do you mean in the next three years? Did you know, that the level of the Colorado has never been lower in the history of the country? Many farmers are already getting cut by half the water they have gotten for many years and are meeting the challenge by reducing crop production acreage. They have been told, if it continues, next year, their agriculture water allowance will be cut out completely to support western cities. I can't tell you natural or man made. If I did, it would just be an opinion, as I did not work in that field and only took a semester in college. I can tell you climate change is real, though.
What I mean is about what I said, and that's not in any way saying there isn't a lot. If you take what's happened this year, multiple it by 3, and then increase the severity, it's not looking very pretty.

Who was it said in not so many words as I: The earth will survive but it's going to be a bloody unpleasant place in the future!

I'm no authority on climate change being AGW or otherwise. I listen to those who are.

And I especially listen closely when the opposition base their denial on Christian notions of the god now allowing man to influence his invention.

Forum List

Back