🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Michelle Obama Compares Trump To 'Bad Parenting'

The Obama's are bad parents because they took their children to Rev Wright's racist church to be indoctrinated in left wing hate.

And you POTUS apologists are still pissing in your panitez over a black FLOTUS. You are so ridiculous. DJT 's MO is scorched earth over this great country while you count political points.

I didn't listen to the heifer before, I'm not about to now
Sure you did, and you will continue to, lard ass.

The Wookie is an arrogant, condescending piece of trash.

What in the flying fuck is a "wookie"?

You have fingers dumbass.

A "wookie" is "fingers"? :dunno:

That's gonna make foreplay sound kinda silly.

Look it up fo yo own damn self.

American adults want a leader, not a parent telling us how to conduct our lives. A parent who resembles the Star Trek salt vampire. I HATE that elitist attitude: "We're the mature adults and we know what's best for you simple peasants."

she hates America and can just take a plane to Somalia
she HATES America--to hell with her and anything she has to say
she and her husband hate America/whites/police

No. She doesn't hate America. She probably does hate hateful idiots like you though. Most people do.

She was just never proud of America.
Squaw Bitter Sneer

America has never had any reason to be proud of Moochelle and her Rainbow imaginary children, either. By the way, the Freudian slip in "first time I've been proud" is that it disparages the whole Clinton Administration.

Michelle Obama Compares Trump's Presidency to Bad Parenting

'Former first lady Michelle Obama called her husband “the good parent” during his presidency and compared Trump’s presidency to having “the other parent” who feels “fun for now” but makes irresponsible decisions.'

At least Trump HAD PARENTS - Barry was raised by his 'tutor', his 'Idol', his 'Mentor', and his radical buddy Frank Marshall Davis, Saul Alynski, Jeremiah Wright, and Bill Ayers.... His anti-Colonialist America-hating Father dumped his and his mom's @ss. He couldn't even stand Barry....
Wait a minute wasn't she a man before the sex change

American adults want a leader, not a parent telling us how to conduct our lives. A parent who resembles the Star Trek salt vampire. I HATE that elitist attitude: "We're the mature adults and we know what's best for you simple peasants."

Adults who cheer grabbing pussies, and twitter wars. You must be proud.

The Obamas are perfect reps of "limousine liberals". DO WHAT I SAY......not what I do.

Fuck that noise.
Give an example

Oh two biggies Try security detail with armed guards at the Obama children and other political and media personnel schools vs you know the peons out there in schools without any security.

Oh oh oh....lets talk school lunches.

lunch2.jpg

vs

michelles-daughters-school-lunches.jpg

::lmao:

And there you have it.

The Obamas are perfect reps of "limousine liberals". DO WHAT I SAY......not what I do.

Fuck that noise.
Give an example

Oh two biggies Try security detail with armed guards at the Obama children and other political and media personnel schools vs you know the peons out there in schools without any security.

lunch2.jpg

vs

And there you have it.

You think the Obama girls were the only two students at that school?

Fuck that noise.
Give an example

lunch2.jpg

vs

And there you have it.
Michelle Obama had no control over school lunches

That was rightwing school boards pinching pennies

Micheal is just as butthurt as Barry. IMO, Micheal needs to write another dissertation, an update to Micheal's Princeton thesis in which Micheal whined about White and Asian students and how Micheal felt alienated and out of place. Well duh, affirmative action will do that. Micheal was not qualified intellectually to be a student there and should have transfered to a college less competitive or to an all black college like Howard, less jealously that way.

Micheal is just as butthurt as Barry. IMO, Micheal needs to write another dissertation, an update to Micheal's Princeton thesis in which Micheal whined about White and Asian students and how Micheal felt alienated and out of place. Well duh, affirmative action will do that. Micheal was not qualified intellectually to be a student there and should have transfered to a college less competitive or to an all black college like Howard, less jealously that way.

Wow. And you say that with all the authority and power of an anonymous poster on a silly discussion board. I'm in awe of your position to make such declarations.

'Former first lady Michelle Obama called her husband “the good parent” during his presidency and compared Trump’s presidency to having “the other parent” who feels “fun for now” but makes irresponsible decisions.'

At least Trump HAD PARENTS - Barry was raised by his 'tutor', his 'Idol', his 'Mentor', and his radical buddy Frank Marshall Davis, Saul Alynski, Jeremiah Wright, and Bill Ayers.... His anti-Colonialist America-hating Father dumped his and his mom's @ss. He couldn't even stand Barry....
She's so nice. Trump's family is more like a Mafia Crime Family.
I suspect Trump's White House will go down in history as the most corrupt ever.
It will be decades before all his crimes and unethical connections are uncovered.

Hell , it’s gonna be decades before y’all liberals give up on the Russian crap with still no proof.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

She's so nice. Trump's family is more like a Mafia Crime Family.
I suspect Trump's White House will go down in history as the most corrupt ever.
It will be decades before all his crimes and unethical connections are uncovered.

Hell , it’s gonna be decades before y’all liberals give up on the Russian crap with still no proof.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you are so positive of the outcome, why do you even concern yourself?

Forum List

Back