Michelle Obama complains about money's influence on politics, then asks for FAT CHECK

their biggest problem is..., they can not their forte is FEEEEL. :up:

oooooh! BTW, you are allowed to type ASS !..., something all libertards any where on Earth are. :up:

You mean like how the OP and Jarhead feel like its hypocrisy but cannot logically explain it?

I had no idea they were liberals.

Suspension of reality and thinking are common with this subversive

hy·poc·ri·sy
[ hi pókrəssee ]

1. feigned high principles: the false claim to or pretense of having admirable principles, beliefs, or feelings
Probably doesn't understand this either....2 digit IQ's are the common factor of all liberals!

thanks I know what the definition is....What I dont know is how this applies to Michelle Obama.

Did she say she wouldnt take money then take it? (yanno, like the definition of hypocrisy)

CaféAuLait;9522514 said:
That's rich, coming from the wife of the politician who spent the most money in history to get elected.

Spending near 2 billion dollars for 2008 and 2012.

and a lot of that was from Foreigners
You can see who it is running this country with all the commie policies they've tried to install....the little midget woman behind Obama in the shadows, I can't think her name right now..... isn't she Iranian?

CaféAuLait;9522514 said:
That's rich, coming from the wife of the politician who spent the most money in history to get elected.

Spending near 2 billion dollars for 2008 and 2012.

and a lot of that was from Foreigners
You can see who it is running this country with all the commie policies they've tried to install....the little midget woman behind Obama in the shadows, I can't think her name right now..... isn't she Iranian?

Yeah we get it...only descendants of the Mayflower are pure enough to hold certain government positions in this country....:eusa_shhh: :eusa_shhh:

women_kkk_018.jpg

Leave your calling card often???

You mean like how the OP and Jarhead feel like its hypocrisy but cannot logically explain it?

I had no idea they were liberals.

Suspension of reality and thinking are common with this subversive

hy·poc·ri·sy
[ hi pókrəssee ]

1. feigned high principles: the false claim to or pretense of having admirable principles, beliefs, or feelings
Probably doesn't understand this either....2 digit IQ's are the common factor of all liberals!

thanks I know what the definition is....What I dont know is how this applies to Michelle Obama.

Did she say she wouldnt take money then take it? (yanno, like the definition of hypocrisy)

Is this that difficult for you to read and comprehend?

“So, yeah, there’s too much money in politics,” Obama said during a fundraiser Thursday in her hometown of Chicago. “There are special interests that have too much influence.” However, she quickly pivoted and urged attendees at least twice to write a hefty check.

Has NOTHING to do with TAKING money, has everything to do with saying there is TOO MUCH, and then asking to DOUBLE DOWN.... hard concept! :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

You know, idiot "Do as I say, not as I do!"

Last edited:
Again, when you say: "Do as I say, not as I do!"

Did Michelle say she wasnt taking money then asked for it? The answer is no by the way.

So reread the definition of Hypocrisy. Study it, then go sulk in a corner for being an idiot

Did Michelle say she wasnt taking money then asked for it? The answer is no by the way.

So reread the definition of Hypocrisy. Study it, then go sulk in a corner for being an idiot

No, I'm sorry but you have different extremes of Hypocrisy

noun

1. Hypocrisy is defined as saying or feeling one thing and doing another, exactly as Moooch did!
An example of hypocrisy is “So, yeah, there’s too much money in politics,” Obama said during a fundraiser Thursday in her hometown of Chicago. “There are special interests that have too much influence.” However, she quickly pivoted and urged attendees at least twice to write a hefty check." Your example would be an extension of the Moooch's hypocrisy!

Saying it isn't right then asking for it IS HYPOCRISY...But, don't be embarrassed, we all know you 2 digit IQ's subversives try like hell to spin shit! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::eusa_clap:

noun

1. Hypocrisy is defined as saying or feeling one thing and doing another, exactly as Moooch did!
An example of hypocrisy is “So, yeah, there’s too much money in politics,” Obama said during a fundraiser Thursday in her hometown of Chicago. “There are special interests that have too much influence.” However, she quickly pivoted and urged attendees at least twice to write a hefty check." Your example would be an extension of the Moooch's hypocrisy!

Saying it isn't right then asking for it IS HYPOCRISY...But, don't be embarrassed, we all know you 2 digit IQ's subversives try like hell to spin shit! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::eusa_clap:

Saying it isnt right means it isnt right. Playing by the rules of the game is what you have to do.

For example: Its not fair that you can jump three checkers in this game but when its my turn I will jump you 3 times because the rules allow it.

You're confusing two things but you know that already.

noun

Saying it isnt right means it isnt right. Playing by the rules of the game is what you have to do.

For example: Its not fair that you can jump three checkers in this game but when its my turn I will jump you 3 times because the rules allow it.

You're confusing two things but you know that already.

No, I'm dead on, as usual, and you are spinning like a pinwheel! But keep trying, you're starting to get entertaining with your fail! I LOVE watching subversives FAIL!

Forum List

Back