Michelle Obama complains about money's influence on politics, then asks for FAT CHECK

CaféAuLait;9522514 said:
That's rich, coming from the wife of the politician who spent the most money in history to get elected.

Spending near 2 billion dollars for 2008 and 2012.

Politics is for sale here, to the highest bidder, or did you miss that memo?

This is the memo: Politics is for sale. Don't complain about too much money and influence as if you are going to do something about it only to turn around and ask for more money so that you can be influenced. Hypocrisy.

Why do you want them to not play the game according to the rules because she doesnt like them?

CaféAuLait;9522514 said:
That's rich, coming from the wife of the politician who spent the most money in history to get elected.

Did we expect anything better from Michelle?

Well, we expect better of the first lady.

Did her speech writers not see the hypocrisy in what they had her say?

I'm wondering if anyone sees the hypocrisy. Did Michelle say she wasnt going to take money then ask for it? Or did we change another definition while I was away?

This is the memo: Politics is for sale. Don't complain about too much money and influence as if you are going to do something about it only to turn around and ask for more money so that you can be influenced. Hypocrisy.

Why do you want them to not play the game according to the rules because she doesnt like them?

Because they want others to NOT play the game according to the rules they themselves don't like.

For example......

It is legal to set up shop abroad.

On Saturday, Obama said it was un-American.

Did we expect anything better from Michelle?

Well, we expect better of the first lady.

Did her speech writers not see the hypocrisy in what they had her say?

I'm wondering if anyone sees the hypocrisy. Did Michelle say she wasnt going to take money then ask for it? Or did we change another definition while I was away?

lol...

If a republican said it, you would call it hypocritical.

If an Obama says it.....why shouldn't they?

You are a funny guy.

Well....not really.

Because they want others to NOT play the game according to the rules they themselves don't like.

For example......

It is legal to set up shop abroad.

On Saturday, Obama said it was un-American.

Oh she said that no one should take money then Or nah?

The HYPOCRISY of these "Chicago Thugs" is NEVER reported about by the subversive MSM! She's a piece of FECAL MATTER and a LEGITIMATE POLITICAL TARGET!

First lady Michelle "Moooch" Obama is complaining on the fundraising circuit about the evils of money in politics -- while also asking Democratic Party supporters to “write a big fat check” before the November elections. “So, yeah, there’s too much money in politics,” Obama said during a fundraiser Thursday in her hometown of Chicago. “There are special interests that have too much influence.” However, she quickly pivoted and urged attendees at least twice to write a hefty check.

Michelle Obama complains about money's influence on politics, then asks for 'fat check' | Fox News

michelle+obama+barack+first+lady+white+house+democrats+maids+servants+help+motivational+posters+stay+at+home+mom+sahm.jpg

24 staffers is "unprecedented"? Since when?

CaféAuLait;9522514 said:

Think of all the jobs created doing that. :D

Is anyone really surprised by this? If anything Michelle is being Perfectly Consistent with the Prog MO in which those who harp on us about paying our fair share shield their vast wealth in tax exempt trusts, those who nag us about AGW frequently travel on private jets, those who cry up public education send their children to elite private schools....and on and on and on.

Well, yet again. Liberals proving they stand for nothing. Proving again they are nothing but hypocrites.

It is not an exaggeration.

Nothing but pathetic hypocrites.

Hence, our nation taking a nose dive, much to the delight of the morons on the left who are stupid enough to believe in utopia (communism) that the democrats have been selling since the 30s.

CaféAuLait;9522540 said:
I get it Paint, I just think it's hypocritical for her to even comment on it, with the ridiculous amount of money Obama spent to get to the WH.

I think between him and Romney they topped over 2 billion for the 2012 election alone, sick.
Yeah, but you can't fix it by being out of office now can you?
Obamashitforbrains hasn't fixed anything, he has just fooled brainless twits like you into thinking he has. Talk abouit thinking, something you are unable to do with your head so far up obamashitforbrains arse.
Talk abouit thinking...
their biggest problem is..., they can not their forte is FEEEEL. :up:

oooooh! BTW, you are allowed to type ASS !..., something all libertards any where on Earth are. :up:

Obamashitforbrains hasn't fixed anything, he has just fooled brainless twits like you into thinking he has. Talk abouit thinking, something you are unable to do with your head so far up obamashitforbrains arse.
Talk abouit thinking...

oooooh! BTW, you are allowed to type ASS !..., something all libertards any where on Earth are. :up:

You mean like how the OP and Jarhead feel like its hypocrisy but cannot logically explain it?

I had no idea they were liberals.

Talk abouit thinking...

You mean like how the OP and Jarhead feel like its hypocrisy but cannot logically explain it?

there is nothing to explain, you fucking dumbass, the word "hypocrisy" stands alone as the explanation, but i do not expect you understand that being a one issue fucking liberdemoscum.

:fu:

Talk abouit thinking...

Suspension of reality and thinking are common with this subversive

hy·poc·ri·sy
[ hi pókrəssee ]

1. feigned high principles: the false claim to or pretense of having admirable principles, beliefs, or feelings
Probably doesn't understand this either....2 digit IQ's are the common factor of all liberals!

there is nothing to explain, you fucking dumbass, the word "hypocrisy" stands alone as the explanation, but i do not expect you understand that being a one issue fucking liberdemoscum.

:fu:

Make that 3 people who cant explain it :eusa_clap:

CaféAuLait;9522514 said:

Michelle hates that. Embracing what you loathe when it suits you is typical of the left.

So Oblama dump the great recession upon the USA? Funny thing is, it started before he was elected~duh!

Talk abouit thinking...

94134cfec21810736d228bc82838392d.jpg

Forum List

Back