🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Michelle Obama says America is entering a time of hopelessness

Freewill

Platinum Member
Oct 26, 2011
She has to be one of the greatest idiots the world has ever seen. From losing her law licence to telling us that she was never proud of America. Now after 8 years of no hope dope, she blames the lack of hope on Trump. What in the Hell is wrong with the left? It is either their way or they say it is hopeless. A real president like Reagan instilled pride in our country, the country where their was never any doubt of Reagan's love.

Michelle Obama says America is entering a time of hopelessness

“We are feeling what not having hope feels like,” Obama told Winfrey in response to a question about whether President Obama had achieved the “hope and change” he promised while campaigning in 2008. As she often did while campaigning for Hillary Clinton, she didn’t mention President-elect Donald Trump by name. But she alluded to the contrast many in the country are feeling since he won the election last month. “We feel the difference now,” she said, noting that her husband had succeeded in keeping his campaign promise of fostering hope. “Hope is necessary. It’s a necessary concept,” she elaborated. “And Barack didn’t just talk about hope because he thought it was a nice slogan to get votes. He and I and so many believed that … what else do you have if you don’t have hope? What do you give your kids if you can’t give them hope?”

Last edited:
what is wrong with these people?

I'm a Tranny and I'm sooooo glad I'm in a white country. That way I'm not getting knifed every week.

I guess now she can go back to not being proud.

michelle is upset because 75 Million racist white crackers voted for Trump, therefore the white house will be run by 67 white slave owners.....like the good old days of the 1860's

"What do you give your kids if you can’t give them hope?”

hope doesn't feed the kids, dummy.

Spouting the same empty babble on the way out as they did on the way in. 8 years of that empty nonsense is more than enough. Buh bye.

Gee, I wonder if she's still proud of her country anymore? She said she was the last eight years, but I guess that faded with the Trump election.

I have such distaste for this woman, always have. She is so far above all the rest of us, I don't even know how she can breath the same air. I do not seek out opportunities to criticize her but when she makes such an unamerican comment, she opens herself up. The First Lady of the United States, while still in office, claiming that the democratic electoral process has put us in a hopeless position has shown herself to be a classless, bitter, self centered shrew. She wasn't proud of her country coming in, and she isn't proud of it going out. Sounds like the epitome of unpatriotic. All Americans who have been ravaged by the obama presidency, who lost hope under Obamacare, who have slipped out of the middle class under obama, who have been ignored in Chicago, 500,000 of which have hopelessly died in the me thanks to him, all those in the rust belt who were ignored by her husband, christians, and patriots everywhere now have hope that they can get America back. We have tolerated and endured americas own version of Marie Antoinette for the last eight years, a woman of no accomplishment, zero compassion, and gargantuan disdain for her fellow citizens. Hope for America will increase exponentially when she is no longer in position to hate on the rest of us.

They have buried the USA as well as the DNC over the last 8 years and she has the audacity to preach there is no hope? They are the most divisive occupants of 1600 Pennsylvania Ave. in my life time...

Today that POS she calls a husband and our current POTUS sits in his last press conference and pulls this shit that Russia hacked the election process is the epitome of a total self serving narcissistic egomaniac...

The DNC is going down the tubes and they have no one to blame but themselves...

The problem with saying stuff like this is that, if Trump were to improve things, she looks foolish. My guess is that improvements would be bad news for her.

And the stuff the outgoing President has said after the election (Obama: Trump's victory threatens America's core) - not good form, either.

Nice thought, but not reality.

Any success by Trump will be the result of DumBama according to the left. They will make claim that DumBama handed Trump a royal flush and he just played the hand. They did just the opposite when he first took office and we went through 8 years of "It's Bush's fault."

No matter how good or great Trump makes this country, the left will never acknowledge it. Watch and see. On the other hand, if things go sour, they will tell us that Trump ruined all the great DumBama did.

Liberals always try to position themselves in a way where they can't lose. That's what this stupid Russia thing is all about and trying to convince the electors to vote against Trump.

The problem with saying stuff like this is that, if Trump were to improve things, she looks foolish. My guess is that improvements would be bad news for her.

And the stuff the outgoing President has said after the election (Obama: Trump's victory threatens America's core) - not good form, either.

I can't blame them. Graduating Harvard must be hard, fighting the racism and all. Considering how stupid she has very well proven to be I am really not too sure how hard it really is to graduate Harvard. I really wonder how long 13 percent of the population is going to be allowed to write the narrative.

Nice thought, but not reality.

Any success by Trump will be the result of DumBama according to the left. They will make claim that DumBama handed Trump a royal flush and he just played the hand. They did just the opposite when he first took office and we went through 8 years of "It's Bush's fault."

No matter how good or great Trump makes this country, the left will never acknowledge it. Watch and see. On the other hand, if things go sour, they will tell us that Trump ruined all the great DumBama did.

Liberals always try to position themselves in a way where they can't lose. That's what this stupid Russia thing is all about and trying to convince the electors to vote against Trump.
Well, that's how partisans are: Everything good is because of MY side, everything bad is because of YOUR side.

So yeah, she'd/they'd take credit for it.

Forum List

Back