🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Michelle Obama says America is entering a time of hopelessness

The problem with saying stuff like this is that, if Trump were to improve things, she looks foolish. My guess is that improvements would be bad news for her.

And the stuff the outgoing President has said after the election (Obama: Trump's victory threatens America's core) - not good form, either.

I can't blame them. Graduating Harvard must be hard, fighting the racism and all. Considering how stupid she has very well proven to be I am really not too sure how hard it really is to graduate Harvard. I really wonder how long 13 percent of the population is going to be allowed to write the narrative.
As long as divisiveness sells.

The problem with saying stuff like this is that, if Trump were to improve things, she looks foolish. My guess is that improvements would be bad news for her.

And the stuff the outgoing President has said after the election (Obama: Trump's victory threatens America's core) - not good form, either.

Nice thought, but not reality.

Any success by Trump will be the result of DumBama according to the left. They will make claim that DumBama handed Trump a royal flush and he just played the hand. They did just the opposite when he first took office and we went through 8 years of "It's Bush's fault."

No matter how good or great Trump makes this country, the left will never acknowledge it. Watch and see. On the other hand, if things go sour, they will tell us that Trump ruined all the great DumBama did.

Liberals always try to position themselves in a way where they can't lose. That's what this stupid Russia thing is all about and trying to convince the electors to vote against Trump.

Proof in what you say is proved by the treatment that Reagan receives to this day from the rabid left wing.

It is hard to imagine any president doing better than Reagan.

images

Gee, I wonder if she's still proud of her country anymore? She said she was the last eight years, but I guess that faded with the Trump election.
it faded when it was not longer a black in office.
she is and always has been a racist piece of crap that in reality should have been carting 20 screaming niglets around wal-mart with her on welfare check day.
At least thats the way she acts. She has no class at all.

I can't blame them. Graduating Harvard must be hard, fighting the racism and all. Considering how stupid she has very well proven to be I am really not too sure how hard it really is to graduate Harvard. I really wonder how long 13 percent of the population is going to be allowed to write the narrative.
Funny thing is, Trump made many comments that can be construed as divisive but he won any way. Why? Because as we have been telling the left the country is tired of the left wing BS. Tired of the division over race. You post about PC yet you voted for more of the same with Hillary. That is hard to understand. Trump won because he is an alternative not because he is PC or anything else. Regardless of what anyone says Trump never did listen to the nay sayers who said he would never win if he didn't change. He didn't and he won, because Hillary was just more of the same.

Funny thing is, Trump made many comments that can be construed as divisive but he won any way. Why? Because as we have been telling the left the country is tired of the left wing BS. Tired of the division over race. You post about PC yet you voted for more of the same with Hillary. That is hard to understand. Trump won because he is an alternative not because he is PC or anything else. Regardless of what anyone says Trump never did listen to the nay sayers who said he would never win if he didn't change. He didn't and he won, because Hillary was just more of the same.
which comments of Trumps were divisive? dont have to list them all, but a couple of the bigger ones would be good to see.

Nice thought, but not reality.

Any success by Trump will be the result of DumBama according to the left. They will make claim that DumBama handed Trump a royal flush and he just played the hand. They did just the opposite when he first took office and we went through 8 years of "It's Bush's fault."

No matter how good or great Trump makes this country, the left will never acknowledge it. Watch and see. On the other hand, if things go sour, they will tell us that Trump ruined all the great DumBama did.

Liberals always try to position themselves in a way where they can't lose. That's what this stupid Russia thing is all about and trying to convince the electors to vote against Trump.

Proof in what you say is proved by the treatment that Reagan receives to this day from the rabid left wing.

It is hard to imagine any president doing better than Reagan.

images

It's hard to say right now. I think unlike the past Presidents, Trump really wants to do the job for the good of the country. He's not into this because he likes the power, wants the money, wants the fame. He had all that going in. A title President just wants to look good, get reelected, and then focus on his legacy. I don't see that with Trump, so it's going to be a whole new way of doing things around here.

It greatly saddens me that the '1st Lady' is no longer proud of her county...again.

Sure, he was a human hand grenade into the political system, and people who voted for him admitted that's why they voted for him. I get that.

Regarding my vote, I'll boil it down to this: On a scale of one to ten, Hillary was a -12 but Trump was a -14. That's the best way I can put it.

However, unlike the crazies on the left, I'll hope for the best and celebrate every victory, because I'm not paralyzed by ideology over country.

"...entering a time of hoplessness'

So that's what this ignorant, partisan, divisive liberal hack call the stock markets spiking, jobs being saved / created, fiscal responsibility regarding government contracts returning, etc...

So many Liberals are just miserable and are even more so when others are happy and they're not in charge. :p

When Trump insults somebody or some people, nobody takes him seriously. It's just his personality and nature. Kind of like when Biden says something off the wall. Nobody really cares that much because it's Biden, and that's just how Joe is.

Some feel that Hillary's now famous Basket Of Deplorables comment was the final straw that broke the camels back. The difference between Hillary and Trump is that when Hillary says something like that, you know she means it. You know it's in her heart. When Trump says something rude or insulting, it's like trying to take Don Rickles seriously.

Sure, he was a human hand grenade into the political system, and people who voted for him admitted that's why they voted for him. I get that.

Regarding my vote, I'll boil it down to this: On a scale of one to ten, Hillary was a -12 but Trump was a -14. That's the best way I can put it.

However, unlike the crazies on the left, I'll hope for the best and celebrate every victory, because I'm not paralyzed by ideology over country.
Unlike some on this board I am not going to argue and try to convince you Trump is better than you think. That's your opinion, and I respect it. I just wanted to thank you for your approach on how things are as we go forward.

which comments of Trumps were divisive? dont have to list them all, but a couple of the bigger ones would be good to see.

First of all I said construed as divisive. Much like beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

“When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending their best,”

Trump mocked Sen. Elizabeth Warren as "Pocahontas”

“You could see there was blood coming out of her eyes. Blood coming out of her — wherever.”

“Look at that face! Would anyone vote for that? Can you imagine that, the face of our next president?! … I mean, she’s a woman, and I’m not s’posedta say bad things, but really, folks, come on. Are we serious?”

Chuck Todd, host of NBC’s “Meet the Press,” asked Trump whether that meant he’d pay McGraw’s legal fees. “I’ve actually instructed my people to look into it, yes,” Trump said. “I don’t condone violence,” Trump added, although he also went out of his way to praise McGraw. “He obviously loves his country,” he said. “And maybe he doesn’t like seeing what’s happening to the country.”

When Trump insults somebody or some people, nobody takes him seriously. It's just his personality and nature. Kind of like when Biden says something off the wall. Nobody really cares that much because it's Biden, and that's just how Joe is.

Some feel that Hillary's now famous Basket Of Deplorables comment was the final straw that broke the camels back. The difference between Hillary and Trump is that when Hillary says something like that, you know she means it. You know it's in her heart. When Trump says something rude or insulting, it's like trying to take Don Rickles seriously.
I voted for Trump not because of what he said but in spite of it. I am happy he is not PC but he takes it too close to the gutter. Maybe that will change a bit, I hope so. As for taking him serious, I think people didn't take what he said seriously because they didn't want to take them seriously. It was all about voting against Hillary who was and still is the clear and present danger.

First of all I said construed as divisive. Much like beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

“When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending their best,”

Trump mocked Sen. Elizabeth Warren as "Pocahontas”

“You could see there was blood coming out of her eyes. Blood coming out of her — wherever.”

“Look at that face! Would anyone vote for that? Can you imagine that, the face of our next president?! … I mean, she’s a woman, and I’m not s’posedta say bad things, but really, folks, come on. Are we serious?”

Chuck Todd, host of NBC’s “Meet the Press,” asked Trump whether that meant he’d pay McGraw’s legal fees. “I’ve actually instructed my people to look into it, yes,” Trump said. “I don’t condone violence,” Trump added, although he also went out of his way to praise McGraw. “He obviously loves his country,” he said. “And maybe he doesn’t like seeing what’s happening to the country.”
Trump walked up to the calculated hypersensitivity of the Left and just PEED on it.

The Left assumed it would sink him. That's why he got wall-to-wall coverage and so much attention in general.

Yeah, that backfired on 'em a bit.

Unlike some on this board I am not going to argue and try to convince you Trump is better than you think. That's your opinion, and I respect it. I just wanted to thank you for your approach on how things are as we go forward.
I voted for Trump, actually against Hillary, I would appreciate it if you could convince me that he is better than I think.

She may have been married to the president, but she is no first lady. Or a lady at all. The condescension from both of them is annoying and insulting

Manly Michelle was probably proud of herself for coming up with that play on Obama's hope theme. Thank god she can fade into obscurity.

I still have questions about her actual gender. There is so much mystery surrounding the Obama's past, more than any other modern president. I think that there are going to be a lot of revelations about the Obama's forthcoming in the next decade. He isn't president anymore and can't keep his secrets, secret.

Michael and Barack Obama and their adopted daughters.

Forum List

Back