Michelle Wolf is a **** and her skit shows why our democracy is failing

The dumbing down off Americans, both party's, reduced to the level of the school yard. where are the adults??? so hard not to get drawn into this s- - t storm.
I don't feel dumber. Just hard to find someone speaking my mind for me. We just have to work a little harder until the current Pres is no longer turning our democracy into a big joke. It won't be long.

iu

There was a time when we could hate each other's ideas without hating each other. Nowadays, if you so much as mildly disagree with one of the finer details of a person's political view, they are vilified to the farthest extremes. The reason our democracy is under attack is because we aren't being a democracy worthy people anymore. We're devolving into wild savages who can only be ruled by a chest thumping brute. And we wonder how we end up with a chest thumping brute for a President.

The question is, will you be part of the solution, or part of the problem?
Thread title modified, not acceptable for Zone 2
SNOWFLAKE ALERT!!

View attachment 190597

I did not vote for that. Not in 2016, not in 2006.

Democracy is over-rated, because a lot of people are dumb.
This stupid bitch helped deliver 2018.

Miketx, expressing his moronic belief that this roast is going to make a difference in the elections, lol. It will be forgotten halfway through this week.
It is just another example of the failed left and the failed media. You failed as well.

I failed? At what, exactly?

I asked you troll. As usual you scum got no answer.

I don't think a Trump supporter should be lamenting the loss of politeness in society, considering that Trump is himself an utterly depraved swine in the public arena. So denounce Trump and then maybe I'll answer your question. Until then, your hypocrisy, perhaps for the first time ever, is actually outweighing your stupidity.

I don't think a Trump supporter should be lamenting the loss of politeness in society, considering that Trump is himself an utterly depraved swine in the public arena. So denounce Trump and then maybe I'll answer your question. Until then, your hypocrisy, perhaps for the first time ever, is actually outweighing your stupidity.
I denounce disgusting filthy liberals.

There was a time when we could hate each other's ideas without hating each other. Nowadays, if you so much as mildly disagree with one of the finer details of a person's political view, they are vilified to the farthest extremes. The reason our democracy is under attack is because we aren't being a democracy worthy people anymore. We're devolving into wild savages who can only be ruled by a chest thumping brute. And we wonder how we end up with a chest thumping brute for a President.

The question is, will you be part of the solution, or part of the problem?
Thread title modified, not acceptable for Zone 2
Since when have we lived in a democracy? I would say at least 90 percent of those people at that gathering were liberals. That is what is destroying the country.
90% of Republicans are white.
There was a higher percentage of whites at Trump's rally.
So what. Take your pathetic race baiting elsewhere tard

In other words, you want to enjoy the privilege of verbally assaulting others while accusing other people of being rude when they go after you. In other words, you're an enormous hypocrite.

Please, Miketx; don't insult our intelligence any further. We already know this about you. Unlike you, most of us don't need the same thing repeated to us more than 100 times before it finally sinks in.

In other words, you want to enjoy the privilege of verbally assaulting others while accusing other people of being rude when they go after you. In other words, you're an enormous hypocrite.

Please, Miketx; don't insult our intelligence any further. We already know this about you. Unlike you, most of us don't need the same thing repeated to us more than 100 times before it finally sinks in.
I haven't verbally assaulted anyone, however the liberal slut in the OP has, and we will remember this libtard packed display come election time. Now lie some more troll.

I haven't verbally assaulted anyone, however the liberal slut in the OP has, and we will remember this libtard packed display come election time. Now lie some more troll.

"I denounce disgusting filthy liberals."

Does your idiocy know no bottom limit? Have you already forgotten that you wrote this? I see you insulting people all the time. I remember these things because my memory exceeds that of a goldfish.

Forum List

Back