Michigan Gov Gretchen: I Run This State

The Queen is drunk with power. The Left are out of the closet in their tyrannical dreams.

Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer accused protesters against her stay-at-home orders of partisan politics that she said will not change how “I run this state.”

But you work for the citizens of Michigan.

Another Dimwinger Hitler wannabe. The party is chock full of them.

This Corona Panic has everything that a liberal could want. Telling people what to do, destroying the economy, sitting around thinking of new arbitrary regulation to harass the people with. Governors like Whitmer, Fredo Cuomo and Wolf really did this and don't want it to stop. They are all like little Kim Jong Fucking Un's nowadays.

Here's what rightwingers source says

The sample for Whitmer wasn't large enough to estimate results by party. But the paper notes that a stand-alone Fox News poll in April found 64 percent of registered voters approved of Whitmer’s handling of the situation, including 90 percent of Democrats compared with 35 percent of Republicans

For me, it would be Fredo. Can't punch a broad, so Whitmer would be out of the question.

Cuomo is Italian, and the Italian people will always fight back. More of a fight than the other fellows.
Then there's this lard-assed cocksucker....

Coronavirus-051520-Pritzker-briefing-PHOTO-.jpg

Gretchen Whitmer will make a great VP

View attachment 338553

Unlike Trump, she has actually studied the Coronavirus and puts SCIENCE over politics
We are so damn sick of you clowns pretending you're about "science."

She keeps talking about being "smart." She actually promotes FEAR, not science. She promotes POTITICS, not SCIENCE.

Her fate is sealed!

You are correct, Gretchen doesn’t listen to low IQ Fox analysts

She actually listens to science and makes the tough decisions while Trump undermines her an incites riots

She sounds like a Nazi

She is. That's why they love her.

For me, it would be Fredo. Can't punch a broad, so Whitmer would be out of the question.

Cuomo is Italian, and the Italian people will always fight back. More of a fight than the other fellows.

Mr. Pritzker has a large head and a fat, immobile body. He'd be easy to hit, that's for sure. I'm sure he has some fight in him, too, living in Chicago

Gretchen Whitmer will make a great VP

View attachment 338553

Unlike Trump, she has actually studied the Coronavirus and puts SCIENCE over politics
We are so damn sick of you clowns pretending you're about "science."

She keeps talking about being "smart." She actually promotes FEAR, not science. She promotes POTITICS, not SCIENCE.

Her fate is sealed!

You are correct, Gretchen doesn’t listen to low IQ Fox analysts

She actually listens to science and makes the tough decisions while Trump undermines her an incites riots

Show us how telling people they have rights is doing something wrong.

Please.

She will make a great VP and future President

Yeah,

You need someone to tell you when to go to the bathroom and when to breath.

We get it.

The problem is that you'll explode if you don't suffocate first.

Fucking left wing asshole.

They need someone to lead them by the nose. They're that stupid. It's amazing to watch.

Mr. Pritzker has a large head and a fat, immobile body. He'd be easy to hit, that's for sure. I'm sure he has some fight in him, too, living in Chicago
He'd probably fall to the ground and cry like a little girl...Should have heard the whine fest he held, when someone put his face on a sign of Carman dressed up as Hitler at a recent rally.

I dunno. It just strikes me as not respecting the Republic's founding upon 3 co-equal branches. I can see an emergency order, but I'm leery about any executive acting without legislative approval. It's like Trump using money not appropriated for the wall and basing that on a bogus emergency after he failed to get even his own party to fund his wall.

Forum List

Back