Michigan Gov Gretchen: I Run This State

The Queen is drunk with power. The Left are out of the closet in their tyrannical dreams.

Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer accused protesters against her stay-at-home orders of partisan politics that she said will not change how “I run this state.”

But you work for the citizens of Michigan.

Then why they revolting?

Yes. She does. And she’s popular with a majority of her states citizens.

She will make a great VP and future President
/----/ Yeah - for Venezuela.
Smart, beautiful and a great leader

Gretchen will be a fine asset to our country
She has tainted her future career with her response to this shit.
Calling people Nazis while at the same time making decrees like one.
Desperate times call for strong leadership

Something we haven’t gotten out of our President

The Queen is drunk with power. The Left are out of the closet in their tyrannical dreams.

Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer accused protesters against her stay-at-home orders of partisan politics that she said will not change how “I run this state.”

And they elected her to run the state.

This isn't rocket science, kid.

I just don't see a plague that kills 1/4 of 1% of its victims as that "desperate" This really isn't the Black Death scenario that libs are portraying it to be. When the coroner send a wagon through the streets, ringing a bell, asking the people to bring out their dead, I'll be a lot more impressed with COVID. Right now, its really quite "meh".

Being a nattering nabob of negativism (Spiro Agnew's phrase) is the Democrat approach to this crisis.

The is no logical down-side to being a Prophet of Doom; it is the coward's way out. If you save a few lives and destroy millions of jobs, you can bill yourself as a "hero" who wouldn't give in to the irrational pressure of the Rightist Capitalists! If the infections and deaths increase, you can say that it is because The People didn't obey your commands; if the infections and deaths decrease, you can claim it was because of your tough leadership.

It is the coward's path. It is the OPPOSITE of leadership. Which is why Leftists love it.

Gretchen Whitmer will make a great VP

View attachment 338553

Unlike Trump, she has actually studied the Coronavirus and puts SCIENCE over politics
We are so damn sick of you clowns pretending you're about "science."

She keeps talking about being "smart." She actually promotes FEAR, not science. She promotes POTITICS, not SCIENCE.

Her fate is sealed!
You only think that because you don't get science.

I just don't see a plague that kills 1/4 of 1% of its victims as that "desperate" This really isn't the Black Death scenario that libs are portraying it to be. When the coroner send a wagon through the streets, ringing a bell, asking the people to bring out their dead, I'll be a lot more impressed with COVID. Right now, its really quite "meh".
Hard to believe conservatives are still pushing this BS

Being a nattering nabob of negativism (Spiro Agnew's phrase) is the Democrat approach to this crisis.

The is no logical down-side to being a Prophet of Doom; it is the coward's way out. If you save a few lives and destroy millions of jobs, you can bill yourself as a "hero" who wouldn't give in to the irrational pressure of the Rightist Capitalists! If the infections and deaths increase, you can say that it is because The People didn't obey your commands; if the infections and deaths decrease, you can claim it was because of your tough leadership.

It is the coward's path. It is the OPPOSITE of leadership. Which is why Leftists love it.
Wow, turning to Spiro for inspiration

She's on Biden's list of possible VP picks.
Stacy Abrams says that ain't gonna happen.

Personally, I don't see either of those broads getting the nomination. I feel that the convention will nominate Liz "Pocahontas" Warren for the 2nd fiddle position. First Squaw to get the nod.
That's the delimia in the democratic party today. They don't really have anyone to choose from. Everyone they have left is loaded down with excessive baggage and none of them are credible. This is what the bottom of the barrel looks like.
and we have been at the bottom for more than 20 years now.....quality people wont run anymore,they dont want to put their families through the bullshit that would come....

i dont think a lot people who live there agree with you....but then she is a democrat and can do no wrong....
She is very popular in Michigan
Just not on Fox News

Then why the uproar, hey I heard Michigan is still a right to work state.

we havent had that in 20+ years.....

i dont think a lot people who live there agree with you....but then she is a democrat and can do no wrong....
She is very popular in Michigan
Just not on Fox News
so?.....many people who live there wont agree with you...but like i said....you wont bad mouth one of your party people no matter what....

Forum List

Back