Michigan Gov Gretchen: I Run This State

She will make a great VP and future President
/----/ Yeah - for Venezuela.
Smart, beautiful and a great leader

Gretchen will be a fine asset to our country
She has tainted her future career with her response to this shit.
Calling people Nazis while at the same time making decrees like one.
Desperate times call for strong leadership

Something we haven’t gotten out of our President
we havent had that in 20+ years.....
Bill Clinton then

i dont think a lot people who live there agree with you....but then she is a democrat and can do no wrong....
She is very popular in Michigan
Just not on Fox News
so?.....many people who live there wont agree with you...but like i said....you wont bad mouth one of your party people no matter what....
You mean people who actually live in Michigan rather than Fox Nation?

She has tainted her future career with her response to this shit.
Calling people Nazis while at the same time making decrees like one.
Desperate times call for strong leadership

Something we haven’t gotten out of our President
we havent had that in 20+ years.....
Bill Clinton then
well i voted for him twice so i cant disagree. ....he was the last of the major party guys i voted for.....since then, its been straight to the bottom....

i dont think a lot people who live there agree with you....but then she is a democrat and can do no wrong....
Just not on Fox News
so?.....many people who live there wont agree with you...but like i said....you wont bad mouth one of your party people no matter what....

did i not say "many people who live there"?.....

Gretchen Whitmer will make a great VP

View attachment 338553

Unlike Trump, she has actually studied the Coronavirus and puts SCIENCE over politics
Hell, at this point she's lucky she isn't tarred and fearhered, and run out of her own state!!!

You really need to do a better job of posting, or the Chicoms will be demanding that you return the money they're paying you!!!

Just not on Fox News

I guess if you consider 28 percent “many”

Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer accused protesters against her stay-at-home orders of partisan politics that she said will not change how “I run this state.”

But you work for the citizens of Michigan.

Well, I wonder if she is going to do anything about the two dams that broke earlier this morning? Or is she gonna wait until the lockdowns are over - like sometime in September? :auiqs.jpg:

View attachment 338553

Unlike Trump, she has actually studied the Coronavirus and puts SCIENCE over politics
Hell, at this point she's lucky she isn't tarred and fearhered, and run out of her own state!!!

You really need to do a better job of posting, or the Chicoms will be demanding that you return the money they're paying you!!!
Conservative media told you to say that didn’t they?

72 percent of Michiganders approve of the way their Governor is handling the crisis

Just not on Fox News

I guess if you consider 28 percent “many”
yea i think 2.7 million people would be considered "many" people....

View attachment 338553

72 percent of Michiganders approve of the way their Governor is handling the crisis
What's your source? I havent met a single person who praises her

View attachment 338553

We know the type of people you meet. They are not a valid sample

Troll.jpg

View attachment 338553

We are so damn sick of you clowns pretending you're about "science."

She keeps talking about being "smart." She actually promotes FEAR, not science. She promotes POTITICS, not SCIENCE.

Her fate is sealed!

You are correct, Gretchen doesn’t listen to low IQ Fox analysts

She actually listens to science and makes the tough decisions while Trump undermines her an incites riots

She's just another tyrant governor who hates America and the people. Nothing special about her.

Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer accused protesters against her stay-at-home orders of partisan politics that she said will not change how “I run this state.”

Well, I wonder if she is going to do anything about the two dams that broke earlier this morning? Or is she gonna wait until the lockdowns are over - like sometime in September? :auiqs.jpg:
She will tell the people that they will not be rescued nor admitted to shelters if they aren't wearing masks.

The Queen is drunk with power. The Left are out of the closet in their tyrannical dreams.

Another Dimwinger Hitler wannabe. The party is chock full of them.

View attachment 338553

We know the type of people you meet. They are not a valid sample

Politics doesnt govern my personal life. This is my outlet for that

The Queen is drunk with power. The Left are out of the closet in their tyrannical dreams.

She is correct.

So in your view, the governors are permitted to limit Free Speech if they deem it to be an "emergency?"
Dimwingers love their dictators.

Troll.jpg
Wow....look at that

Actually complimenting someone who puts science above political gain is now a .........Troll

Forum List

Back