Michigan Gov Gretchen: I Run This State

Gretchen Whitmer will make a great VP

View attachment 338553

Unlike Trump, she has actually studied the Coronavirus and puts SCIENCE over politics

She's a real brain.
Compared to Dumb Donnie?
Yes

According to you, that ain't sayin' much.

But you nominate her as your VP...I would love it.

It won't be hard to run against the woman who will be painted as running the WH while Demented Joe tries to remember where the oval office is.

A left wing control freak.

I dunno. It just strikes me as not respecting the Republic's founding upon 3 co-equal branches. I can see an emergency order, but I'm leery about any executive acting without legislative approval. It's like Trump using money not appropriated for the wall and basing that on a bogus emergency after he failed to get even his own party to fund his wall.
HEY.jpg

View attachment 338553

Unlike Trump, she has actually studied the Coronavirus and puts SCIENCE over politics

She's a real brain.
Compared to Dumb Donnie?
Yes

It won't be hard to run against the woman who will be painted as running the WH while Demented Joe tries to remember where the oval office is.

But the memes will be epic!

Well..... that’s what governors do, they run the state. I think she’s doing a great job. And the people who are crying because they can’t golf or do other unnecessary stuff need to shut up and stop being weak babies

Well..... that’s what governors do, they run the state. I think she’s doing a great job. And the people who are crying because they can’t golf or do other unnecessary stuff need to shut up and stop being weak babies

Says the whiner that sounds like a weak baby.

View attachment 338553

She's a real brain.
Compared to Dumb Donnie?
Yes

She will make an excellent VP and potential Presidential nominee in 2024 if Biden only does one term.

Much better Presidential potential than Mike Pence

The reason we vote in politicians is because we don't have the time energy experience or education to make major decisions that effect large numbers of the population. the tough part is voting for some one smart enough and open minded enough to do a fair job for all. not just for their reelection pocketbook or political party.

View attachment 338553

Hell, at this point she's lucky she isn't tarred and fearhered, and run out of her own state!!!

You really need to do a better job of posting, or the Chicoms will be demanding that you return the money they're paying you!!!
Conservative media told you to say that didn’t they?

72 percent of Michiganders approve of the way their Governor is handling the crisis
What's your source? I havent met a single person who praises her
We know the type of people you meet. They are not a valid sample

that poll was in april....i bet it changed.....

View attachment 338553

She's a real brain.
Compared to Dumb Donnie?
Yes

It would hand Michigan to Trump on a silver platter.

View attachment 338553

Hell, at this point she's lucky she isn't tarred and fearhered, and run out of her own state!!!

You really need to do a better job of posting, or the Chicoms will be demanding that you return the money they're paying you!!!
Conservative media told you to say that didn’t they?

72 percent of Michiganders approve of the way their Governor is handling the crisis
What's your source? I havent met a single person who praises her
We know the type of people you meet. They are not a valid sample

that poll was in april....i bet it changed.....
The Post's national poll, which surveyed more than 8,000 people, showed that Republican Gov. Mike DeWine had the highest approval rating (86%) of any governor, with a high level of bipartisan support. Democratic New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo came in second (81%), followed by Demoratic Gov. Gavin Newsom of California (79%). In contrast, Republican Georgia Gov. Brian Kemp, who has opened up businesses early, has 39% approval.

The disparities appear to be linked not solely to partisanship, but also to the differing paths the governors have adopted as they seek to balance efforts to contain the spread of the virus while trying to limit the damage to their economies, the Post writes.

Only 43 percent approved of Trump’s efforts

View attachment 338553

She's a real brain.
Compared to Dumb Donnie?
Yes

It would hand Michigan to Trump on a silver platter.
Evidently not ...with 72 percent supporting Whitmers actions

The Queen is drunk with power. The Left are out of the closet in their tyrannical dreams.

Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer accused protesters against her stay-at-home orders of partisan politics that she said will not change how “I run this state.”

But you work for the citizens of Michigan.

She is right. She does run the state. The voters invested their power in her and they will make their determination in 2022. These protestors are assholes first class and do nort represent the views of the voters.

well you sound kinda weak yourself here with this post.....

Nazi Bitch is a great example of why having big tits don't mean you necessarily have big brains.

Forum List

Back