Michigan Mayor: DNC Tried To Kick Me Out Of Dem Debate For Cheering On Bernie

Jackson

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2010
Michigan Mayor: DNC Tried To Kick Me Out Of Dem Debate For Cheering On Bernie

10:05 AM 03/08/2016

Jim Fouts, mayor of Warren, Mich., claims that the DNC threatened to remove him from Sunday’s Democratic debate in Flint because he was cheering for Sen. Bernie Sanders.

“There is a great contrast between the Democratic Debate and the Republican,” Fouts posted on Facebook Monday. “The Democratic debate is totally controlled by Hillary’s good friend DNC Chair Debbie Wasserman Schultz

“In the Republican Debate anything goes and the audience is free to speak, shout, boo and say whatever they want to. It’s almost pure democracy mixed in with a little anarchy,” he continued. “No commentary is allowed by the audience. Particularly if you are cheering Bernie Sanders. Persons who do not adhere to Hillary’s rules are threatened with expulsion.”

“That’s not very democratic. That borders on totalitarian control.”

Read more: Michigan Mayor: DNC Tried To Kick Me Out Of Dem Debate For Cheering On Bernie

Democrats claim that the GOP is imploding while their party is so controlled...BY THE DNC. Where's the outrage?

I'm trying to decide if that's as bad as the RNC stacking the audience with anti-Trump donors. Hmm...

I'm trying to decide if that's as bad as the RNC stacking the audience with anti-Trump donors. Hmm...
GOP is far worse.
Or we could be simple and say the establishment is a corrupt entity that needs to be dissolved.

Forum List

Back