Michigan Muslim vote.

Muhammed

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Dec 20, 2010
North Coast, USA
Will the Muslims be voting T or B next month
We need every Muslim vote in Michigan

Detroit's like a second hometown to me. I live in Toledo, used to live in Detroit and own property in both Dearborn and Detroit. I visit there often.

How will the Muslims in the area vote? I'd say it depends on the type of Muslim, so it's complicated. I'd say the 2 major categories are the middle eastern Muslims and the black Muslims.

Most of the ME Muslims I know tend to be more conservative and family oriented. An inordinate percentage of them are small business owners or work at a family owned small business. They've been hit hard by Gov. Whitmer's despotic lockdown and helped by the Trump tax cuts on small businesses and Trump's relief/stimulus payments. Politically, they tend to lean Republican and hate the left's whiney incessant USA bashing. After all, a lot of them are immigrants who came to the USA for a reason.

On the other hand, I'm sure many of them aren't too happy about Trump's Bush bashing or travel ban.

They love the Bush family. I was in Dearborn at a girlfriend's parents' home on Eid when the news broke that Saddam Hussein got hanged. The entire neighborhood erupted into a celebration. Impromptu parades rolled through the neighborhood and hundreds of people were literally dancing in the streets. It was surreal.

The black Muslims tend to be the opposite of the ME Muslims. The vast majority of them are former Christians or agnostics who converted to Islam in prison. Politically they tend to be radical left, so obviously they tend to lean Democrat. Though I do know a couple black muzzies who decided to #walkaway after Trump's prison sentencing reform because he walked the walk rather than just talking the talk regarding the issue.

The Muslims in Dearborn utterly hate Detroit
The ME Muslims tend to be very racist against the black Muslims and vice versa. The ME Muslim's call the blacks "zanji" and complain that nearly every time someone steals from their businesses it's a black person.

Nation of Islam Muslims?

The Nation of Islam is only one of several groups of America based Muslims- the Nation of Gods and Earths is also pretty large as well as Moorish Temple Muslims who all adopt the last name "Bey" after signing up.

Nation of Islam Muslims?

The Nation of Islam is only one of several groups of America based Muslims- the Nation of Gods and Earths is also pretty large as well as Moorish Temple Muslims who all adopt the last name "Bey" after signing up.

Well, the biggest American based Muslim group in Chicago is NOI and many people encounter it in prison. Many of them also have Bey. However, Chicago also has an African Muslim population as well. It goes without saying there is a Middle Eastern population-both Muslim and Christian.

So, I know about Dearborn but I don't know what other groups are up in Detroit. I'm assuming they have have an NOI population.

I've never heard of the Nation of Gods and Earths.

They're all fake muslims, they don't follow sharia law because they prefer America.

The Ummah is incredibly fractured. Much like Christianity. I'll never understand why both religions can hold concepts like homosexuality, theft, lying and murder as serious sins yet some branches of people tolerate these sins in order to validate or insulate themselves politically. Catholics specifically irritate me to no end. I was raised in the church, and now we have a commie pope. Faggotry is OK now. Abortion is OK now. We have to suck islamic cock now and sympathize with terrorists...

Most muslims in the US who came from shithole countries aren't sympathetic with suicide bombings and terrorism. They didn't leave these places because they wanted to come here and destroy the place. Even if the few who did, and I expect it was the somalians most of all, wanted too they're doing more to undermine their cause and their religion than anything else.

While I was deployed in Iraq and AFG, and had time to wander around the ME as a tourist I gained a respect for these people as individuals. They are a people of morality and virtue. They have a rich culture that goes back as far as human history can record. The 9/11 attacks put a serious wedge between us and it was exploited by the left. The globalists manipulate people to hate each other. It's how they keep us compartmentalized even when we share the same values and virtue.

Human beings have an instinct for conflict. It's as basic as the self preservation reactions we have when confronted with perceived existential threats. The herd mentality if you will. Globalists as far as I perceive them are elites who believe themselves to be superior because they're almost exclusively euroweenie Caucasian descendants of bankers and royalty. They're atheists, have no moral compass or loyalty to a nation or cause beyond absolute power. They're also not all in unison. They have plenty of conflicts within their own infinitesimal community. You always have that one guy, or gal, that wants to run shit.

That's why I don't pay a lot of attention to politics or economics. It's a shit show. We are all being played by political whores and clowns. I just have a lot of fun insulting bed wetting libturds who believe eating the jews or 1% will absolve them of working for a living.

Muslems come to America just like Hispanics and other ethnic groups to enjoy the freedoms inherent in the greatest Country in the world. Why do we continually judge them on the basis of their religion or national origin? Vote to support the Constitution.

Muslems come to America just like Hispanics and other ethnic groups to enjoy the freedoms inherent in the greatest Country in the world. Why do we continually judge them on the basis of their religion or national origin? Vote to support the Constitution.

Not always. Muslim is a religion. Lots of Americans converted to the faith and didn't immigrate as muslims at all. Further, the Muslim religion is widespread. Muslim migrants don't all come from the same place so grouping them together is difficult when they come from Nigeria, Bosnia, India, Persia and Araby , among other countries.

Muslims used to lean slightly Republican. In fact, they helped W win Florida in 2000, but after 9-11 and the hostility that befell them from the Republican Party, Muslims now vote 90% Democratic.

Detroit's like a second hometown to me. I live in Toledo, used to live in Detroit and own property in both Dearborn and Detroit. I visit there often.

How will the Muslims in the area vote? I'd say it depends on the type of Muslim, so it's complicated. I'd say the 2 major categories are the middle eastern Muslims and the black Muslims.

Most of the ME Muslims I know tend to be more conservative and family oriented. An inordinate percentage of them are small business owners or work at a family owned small business. They've been hit hard by Gov. Whitmer's despotic lockdown and helped by the Trump tax cuts on small businesses and Trump's relief/stimulus payments. Politically, they tend to lean Republican and hate the left's whiney incessant USA bashing. After all, a lot of them are immigrants who came to the USA for a reason.

On the other hand, I'm sure many of them aren't too happy about Trump's Bush bashing or travel ban.

They love the Bush family. I was in Dearborn at a girlfriend's parents' home on Eid when the news broke that Saddam Hussein got hanged. The entire neighborhood erupted into a celebration. Impromptu parades rolled through the neighborhood and hundreds of people were literally dancing in the streets. It was surreal.

The black Muslims tend to be the opposite of the ME Muslims. The vast majority of them are former Christians or agnostics who converted to Islam in prison. Politically they tend to be radical left, so obviously they tend to lean Democrat. Though I do know a couple black muzzies who decided to #walkaway after Trump's prison sentencing reform because he walked the walk rather than just talking the talk regarding the issue.

The ME Muslims tend to be very racist against the black Muslims and vice versa. The ME Muslim's call the blacks "zanji" and complain that nearly every time someone steals from their businesses it's a black person.

Interesting. I lived in Monroe, MI for a few years in the early 2000's. We were often up in the Dearborn area and interacted with many local Muslims. I used to fish with some ME guys regularly and if nothing else, they all seemed extremely family focused. I am hoping that will point them toward DT.

Most Michigan Muslims are successful
Many in computers, engineering and medicine

Many Muslims live side by side with Jews in west Bloomfield and they live in peace

Interesting. I lived in Monroe, MI for a few years in the early 2000's. We were often up in the Dearborn area and interacted with many local Muslims. I used to fish with some ME guys regularly and if nothing else, they all seemed extremely family focused. I am hoping that will point them toward DT.
I'm familiar enough with Monroe that I don't need a map or a GPS to find anything there. Like the back of my hand, so to speak. I poured a lot of concrete there and have friends there. They had an earthquake up there not too long ago and I felt it all the way down here in Toledo. It shook my house. :omg:

I used to party swim and fish in the middle of winter near the Fermi II nuclear power plant. Gotta love those three eyed fish. And the mermaids.

Last edited:

I'm familiar enough with Monroe that I don't need a map or a GPS to find anything there. Like the back of my hand, so to speak. I poured a lot of concrete there and have friends there. They had an earthquake up there not too long ago and I felt it all the way down here in Toledo. It shook my house. :omg:

I used to party swim and fish in the middle of winter near the Fermi II nuclear power plant. Gotta love those three eyed fish. And the mermaids.

Awesome. I lived on East 7th Street near the cemetery. I also worked in Toledo hiring temp workers for Summit Packaging and CBC Nabisco among other companies. That was around sixteen years ago.

Awesome. I lived on East 7th Street near the cemetery. I also worked in Toledo hiring temp workers for Summit Packaging and CBC Nabisco among other companies. That was around sixteen years ago.
A former neighbor! Yay! :)

A former neighbor! Yay! :)
Its good to red about that. And I do not doubt there are many great people. Perhaps the congress could represent what you typed. The elected there seem to be radicals.

Nation of Islam Muslims?
Bingo.

They are a black supremacist criminal gangster racial hate group that spawned from the prison system. Similar to the Black P-Stones from Chicago. According to the courts, they have a 1st amendment constitutional right to practice their "religion" in prison. While incarcerated, they are allowed a Quran, a "prayer blanket" which is a big deal in prison because they can roll it up and use it as a pillow, whereas non-Muslims cannot. They also use it to conceal contraband, including weapons etc. etc..

That's where they recruit members.

It's the same type of bullshit that spawned Al Qaeda from the Muslim Brotherhood in the Egyptian prisons.

Last edited:
Nation of Islam Muslims?
Bingo.

They are a black supremacist criminal gangster racial hate group that spawned from the prison system. Similar to the Black P-Stones from Chicago. According to the courts, they have a 1st amendment constitutional right to practice their "religion" in prison. While incarcerated, they are allowed a Quran, a "prayer blanket" which is a big deal in prison because they can roll it up and use it as a pillow, whereas non-Muslims cannot. They also use it to conceal contraband, including weapons etc. etc..

That's where they recruit members.

It's the same type of bullshit that spawned Al Qaeda from the Muslim Brotherhood in the Egyptian prisons.
Both Muslims and Jews live as friends in the WB

Forum List

Back