Michigan School Shooting, 3 dead.

We don't have school shootings here because teachers carry guns.

Good people with guns are where bad people with guns come from.
The next school shooter will certainly be a good guy and likely an NRA member in good standing.
It's what they do when the thrill of killing songbirds doesn't do it for them anymore.
The fact you know you need to lie to get any attention here says all that need be said.

You ask this out of willful ignorance, and thus, demonstrate your unwillingness to have a meaningful conversation regarding same.
Before you get into fullscale spamming again, I'll remind you of prerequisites being placed upon you.
As follows:

I disagree! followed with a reason for your disagreement.

You've been granted the courtesy of not being completely ignored and hence a member of my ignore club, but you're getting damn close!!

Thank you for further demonstrating your unwillingness to have a meaningful conversation.
Fine with me shooter. you only have yourself to blame for being stubborn, and now you've exhausted every way possible to change the rules that are necessary for me to deal with spammers of your ilk. I'm far too busy to entertain that shit anymore.

Fill your boots! Go shoot some songbirds, or pull the wings off of your housefly collection!

Post 292: “I know. That was an example to show that trying something different can make things worse.”

What part of that did you not understand? Do I need to repeat that for you a third time?
Quote me saying that anyone should carry a grenade for self defense in a school house.

Forum List

Back