Michigan School Shooting, 3 dead.

Did you have any friends who died of AIDS? The treatment was new in the 1980s but it wasn't the cause of death. You give SC a bad name.

Doctors who WERE fighting AIDS, despised fau chi for ignoring life saving protocols they had developed.

Fau chi is responsible for at least 100,000 needless deaths.

Did Fauci create AIDS??

Since his work was instrumental in creating a treatment for HIV.....I am wondering why you reactionary right-wing cucks didn't demonize him and blame him for AIDS back then....Did Fox News not tell you to blame him?? were there not any Facebook memes floating around dumb ass Fauci conspiracies back then??
Considering I was 10 years old in 1980, that's probably why. But going back and seeing how he screwed up while lining his pockets back then and seeing how he is doing it today. Tells you all you need to know.

Ignorant nonsense.

Parents can’t be prosecuted for the bad acts of their children.

Conservatives are as stupid as they are childish and immature.
Why can't they? you think you should just spit them out and then not raise them? fuck you, society is not responsible for the idiotic gene pool you reside in

Yeah, but from the looks of your avatar, you attended school in the 19th century!
20th and brought a rifle or shotgun everyday to school as most other boys did and no one ever got shot at school, of course that was back before we cared if someone cried or got butt hurt over their feelings. Shootings will continue in the pussy society we live in now

20th and brought a rifle or shotgun everyday to school as most other boys did and no one ever got shot at school, of course that was back before we cared if someone cried or got butt hurt over their feelings. Shootings will continue in the pussy society we live in now
Right, you were too busy beating up black kids for making eye contact.

And how did you know who he was?
Because I have Twitter...

it was reported by multiple so-called self-appointed "journalists" who ID'd him via police scanner and a simple public records search....this was done the same day it happened....

the rest of the "main-stream outlets" ID'd him the next day if not sooner.....If they ID'd him the next second after he did it -- you would still be whining like a bitch about your feelings...

So again...show me the data or SHUT THE ENTIRE FUCK UP

Last edited:

Forum List

Back