Michigan state House passes censorship bill to make free speech a felony based on the feelings of someone hearing or reading it

Someone is going to the Supreme Court and wind up owning the state of Michigan.

This bill seems to target those who engage in stochastic terrorism. They can live in the same fear they try to inflict on others.

Aww look, the dumbass thinks the true political spectrum is a spectrum of tyranny. Not a spectrum of tyranny and freedom :rofl:
Which doesnt even make sense when you think about it :dunno:

You're wasting your time with a progtard pretending to be....a liberal lol

That is what I used to think about a lot of laws.

Like the government forcing folks to purchase health insurance from big corporations.

Or nurses having to have an untested medical technology to keep their jobs.

I am just not so sure anymore, I really am not.
Shit man, I wont argue with you about it.. smh

Who said anything about hard red states? Moving the goal post already?

No, just wondering why you want to fuck over another faction of probable alliance members regarding preventing progressive bullshit from taking over.

I guess unless they are JUST LIKE TAZME they should shut the fuck up and vote for the RINO that will only slightly fuck them over instead of totally, right?

No, just wondering why you want to fuck over another faction of probable alliance members regarding preventing progressive bullshit from taking over.

I guess unless they are JUST LIKE TAZME they should shut the fuck up and vote for the RINO that will only slightly fuck them over instead of totally, right?

So someone who is smart enough to understand that not supporting an unattainable goal of ending abortion is now a RINO?

So someone who is smart enough to understand that not supporting an unattainable goal of ending abortion is now a RINO?

Most don't want to end abortion, but are OK with a 6-12 week limit at the State level. You want to abandon those people as well as potential coalition members?

Republicans all over this country are openly advocating to outright ban the practice.

And they can advocate all they want. Most of us are ok with 6-12 weeks, but you focus on our side's absolutist while giving the other side's absolutists (abortion up to and even after the last second, based on the wording of the laws) a pass.

Most of us are ok with 6-12 weeks,

According to who?

We found 45% opposing — either strongly or somewhat — and 36% supporting strongly or somewhat. So that’s about 10% more people in opposition to the change than support … so there was not overwhelming support for this abortion change, but, in fact, there were more people opposed to it than supporting it.

Read more at: https://www.newsobserver.com/news/politics-government/article276375556.html#storylink=cpy

According to who?

We found 45% opposing — either strongly or somewhat — and 36% supporting strongly or somewhat. So that’s about 10% more people in opposition to the change than support … so there was not overwhelming support for this abortion change, but, in fact, there were more people opposed to it than supporting it.

Read more at: https://www.newsobserver.com/news/politics-government/article276375556.html#storylink=cpy

You're referencing a general change poll, and those usually skew status quo. Asking the specific restrictions people would accept gives a far different answer.

Forum List

Back